PDA

View Full Version : Star Fox

KingCorphish
06-14-2012, 08:38 PM
So, I am the BIGGEST Star Fox Fan that you can have. I have been playing Star Fox on the N64 ever since I was 3 years old. I could beat Andross at the age of 5. And I started my first Star Fox Walkthrough at the age of 11. However when I made the walkthrough it was Star Fox 64 3D. I made this Thread so people can talk about Star Fox, suggest cool new games, talk about SuperSkarmory's AMAZING Star Fox 64 3D Walkthrough, and more! So Hope you have fun on this Thread! Oh! I forgot to say something! Do a Barrel Roll!

SwordMaster
06-19-2012, 10:10 PM
Use the boost to get through!

Tainers14
06-19-2012, 10:13 PM
I like starfox adventure because taking on a dino army is always a fun thing. 64 is really fun as well, although I haven't played that game in a really long time, so I can't remember much about it. Although I remember the pyramid stage in multiplayer.

Kyoushiro
06-19-2012, 10:36 PM
I kinda went backwards when I started playing through the Star Fox series- I started with Command, then went to Assault, then Adventure, then 64 and etc. The only ones that I have not played yet are the very first ones for the NES. I remember, the only reason I got into this series was because Fox and Falco were my mains in SSBM. I'm very very glad that I got into this series, though, I have a lot of memories from just sitting by myself at home playing Star Fox games.

Merga
06-19-2012, 10:38 PM
I've only played 64, but I heard that the other games are either not as good as 64 or terrible. Are the other games worth playing?

Minntul
06-19-2012, 11:07 PM
The only Star Fox I remember playing was Star Fox Command. I remember having an alright time with it.

It bothers me there was no Star Fox on Wii. As much a I hate waggling controls I can see Star Fox working with a Wii remote. It was worth a shot but nope, we got nothing.

Triplewolf
06-19-2012, 11:27 PM
The only Star Fox I remember playing was Star Fox Command. I remember having an alright time with it.

It bothers me there was no Star Fox on Wii. As much a I hate waggling controls I can see Star Fox working with a Wii remote. It was worth a shot but nope, we got nothing.

Well the Wii had problems. Those problems stopped Nintendo from making new Ips. I'll bet you there is going to be a great Star Fox game on the WiiU however.

Now I personally loved 64. When it came to the GG Star Fox games I found that they lacked in combat

Kyoushiro
06-20-2012, 01:39 AM
I am not really sure if or how Nintendo is going to continue the Star Fox series... when I was a little bit younger I was looking forward to a Wii release as well. But no! We got nothing. And yes, there would be some flaws with it.
But the reason I'm not sure how they would continue the series is because of Star Fox Command. They gave you about 12 alternate endings to the routes, in which they made you assume that's where the whole series ends. I think one of the only things they could do from this point on is make the series about Fox and Krystal's son, Marcus, and even then, there would be a lot of backlash on it.

Tainers14
06-20-2012, 02:40 AM
it might make a comeback to the wii-u since they continued the series on the 3ds. I can see some hope coming from the starfox series. I just hope they don't take the story too far and out of control.

Patriot
06-20-2012, 04:47 AM
If they make a Star Fox game for the Wii U, I hope they make good improvements and not just make it "Star Fox HD". I've been playing Star Fox for a long time. Best series ever.

tinksfinks
06-20-2012, 04:07 PM
I am not really sure if or how Nintendo is going to continue the Star Fox series... when I was a little bit younger I was looking forward to a Wii release as well. But no! We got nothing. And yes, there would be some flaws with it.
But the reason I'm not sure how they would continue the series is because of Star Fox Command. They gave you about 12 alternate endings to the routes, in which they made you assume that's where the whole series ends. I think one of the only things they could do from this point on is make the series about Fox and Krystal's son, Marcus, and even then, there would be a lot of backlash on it.

Well remember there was this rumour of a Star Fox/Metroid crossover? I know it has been debunked, but I think it's a brilliant concept and I hope it's real. They would be able to move forward from there. I thought the gyroscopic controls on the 3DS were fantastic and can be directly used on the Wii U controller, with the option of traditional controls, of course.

The Arrow
06-20-2012, 05:57 PM
I love Star Fox so much. I always like to play through some of the planets whenever I get bored because it is really enjoyable to me. I played the 64 version and the one on the 3DS, and both of them I loved. I personally would love to see another game be released, but it probably won't happen.

bamboo37
06-21-2012, 02:59 PM
I love Star Fox. I am really bad at Star Wolf but otherwise I am very good.

DeMrTeunio
06-22-2012, 08:36 PM
Kinda weird, but I have only played StarFox game, the original StarFox on the SNES. It looks a lot like 64 but from what I understand it's much worse. This makes me incredibly curious towards StarFox 64, because the original wasn't even that bad.

SonicMario777
06-24-2012, 09:58 PM
I've only played two Star Fox games, and that's Star Fox Adventure and Star Fox Assault. And they were both pretty good.