PDA

View Full Version : Your most embarrassing moment at school

jackers96
06-15-2012, 07:08 PM
this seems like a thread which will bring up some funny stories and as this school years comes towards it's end and the end of some people school lives it would seem like a nice place to reflect.

My personal one was that it was a celebration of achievement awards and i had won one as the whole school plus parents and photographers where there so I attempted to walk up the stairs I slipped and banged my head at the top of the stairs and everyone was laughing at me so I had to stand there and take pictures there when I wanted to sit in the crowd

Kyoushiro
06-15-2012, 07:14 PM
Oh... I'm sure I've had plenty of embarrassing moments at school, so many that I try to block the memories out of my head! But I remember I'd get embarrassed when I was always the one to work by myself on group projects. Hardly anyone offered to be my partner. =(

Spitfire
06-15-2012, 07:19 PM
I honestly have a school which really doesn't care much about what other people do. To the extent of I've only been made fun of when one kid blamed his flatulence on me.

The Arrow
06-15-2012, 08:24 PM
I honestly can't think of one embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me, and if there was it would have probably been inappropriate.

BreeZaps
06-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Deleted, cant take anymore people making fun of me.

Xerodragon12
06-15-2012, 08:41 PM
AP Bio was chock full of this. Not so much embarrassing as it was dirty, but still counts

Merga
06-15-2012, 08:48 PM
I was drawing a dolphin in History class when I was supposed to be working for some odd reason. The teacher saw it, showed it to everyone, and called me "Dolphin Boy" for the rest of the period.

Tuxy
06-15-2012, 09:28 PM
I'm sort of a loner and only care about myself (in this aspect), so I can't really judge whenever something's really embarrasing for me.
But I've had some moments where I had to work alone on group projects or played really bad in PE.
The people in my class that don't know me that well probably think I'm some kind of emo person...

Shiningbolt
06-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Um...I'll talk about two things, starting with one that might be funny(?).
A few years ago, I accidentally walked into the girls' bathroom, which had a girl messing with her hair in it. My eyes just shot open once I realized what I was doing, so I quickly, and silently, walked out of there. But two boys just happened to walk by while I was getting out!

Sorry if this one is hard to understand:

Now for that other one...
About a month ago, I had to play a song on the piano for one of the school's music groups. I said many, many times that I really couldn't do it, since I get nervous easily when everyone's attention is on me. But as much as I protested, I still had to do it.
(I do have experience with the piano, and I even knew how to play the song from beginning to end.)

On the big day, I tried playing the song I had been practicing for months, but all of the nervousness got to me and I just stopped in the middle...twice. After the second time, I just sat there, staring at the keys of the piano for awhile until my teacher walked up to me to give me some motivational words. They were all, but lost to me, though. I was the only one who stopped playing in the entire performance since it started (and no one ever did this after me, either). That couldn't just pick myself back up after that.
He asked me to give it another shot and I did. I played terribly and skipped a long part I had to repeat on purpose, but I still got an applause. Since then, I just sat somewhere with my eyes wide open. I lost my sense of self.
I still haven't gotten over it. And what's worse is I was a very poor example for everyone younger than me who tried their best without making a big deal out of it.

ShadowMr.L
06-15-2012, 11:00 PM
In Kindergarten I walked almost walk into the girls bathroom seeing a girl. I'm like "Why is there a girl in the guys bathroom?" And since I couldn't find the guys bathroom, which was right down the hall, I went back to class.

I accidentally made a very inappropriate joke in Global during February. Don't ask. The whole class was laughing for five minutes.

Uzi
06-15-2012, 11:31 PM
We were playing bingo in class. I was one tile away from winning and someone got bingo. I dropped an F-Bomb and almost got sent to ISS.

I'm the best.

I'm also known for being a Space Cowboy (It's on the back of my school hoodie), and I conquered 75% of the western world in Risk. They called me the Anti-Hitler.

Christian
06-17-2012, 12:38 PM
I'm sort of a loner and only care about myself (in this aspect), so I can't really judge whenever something's really embarrasing for me.
But I've had some moments where I had to work alone on group projects or played really bad in PE.
The people in my class that don't know me that well probably think I'm some kind of emo person...

I know the feeling, it's exactly the same for me. I couldn't care less what they think o' me thought. So I do not have any really embarrassing stuff to share.

X!!
06-19-2012, 11:52 AM
If you will not laugh in public or tell anyone, then you can read this.

So... my embarrassing moment at school is really embarrassing. It is SO embarrassing that you will not believe how I must've felt. I was in a school in Philippines and I was 11 that time. And we had this lip sync music video project. And my teammates... told me to......................*4 hours later*..................lip sync the Plants VS Zombies Credits Music Video as the sunflower. I am so embarrassed right now.

ValuableVictini
06-19-2012, 02:23 PM
We were playing Around The World in 3rd grade, and I was so caught up in the winning, I banged my leg into the metal desk. I was still laughing, but I was embarrassed on the inside.

Zachgoose
06-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Well, this is going to be incredibly juicy and embarrassing, but I feel like typing it up anyway:

One time in high school I was sleeping in class, and I had a dream where I was urinating. When I woke up, well.... Yeah.

I don't think anyone noticed, but I was scared to death. Thank goodness I had a jacket to tie around myself and kept a spare pair of pants in my locker.

BreeZaps
06-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Well, this is going to be incredibly juicy and embarrassing, but I feel like typing it up anyway:

One time in high school I was sleeping in class, and I had a dream where I was urinating. When I woke up, well.... Yeah.

I don't think anyone noticed, but I was scared to death. Thank goodness I had a jacket to tie around myself and kept a spare pair of pants in my locker.

LOL FUNNY XD. That is just weard lol to funny.

Lunar Noctowl
06-19-2012, 07:47 PM
when i sang katy perry in front of teachers

Patriot
06-20-2012, 03:37 AM
It would have to be the time I attempted to sing "We Are Young" with three other people. Let's just say it didn't sound so good.

Blue
06-20-2012, 03:53 AM
Years back in science class we were doing this fake pretend town thing.

We had to pretend to be a person from that fake pretend town thing.

The teacher was randomly picking who's who. I got "Forgetful teacher."

Then I had to write a speech. I had to have people "remind" me of what I was gonna say. I was considered lucky. Since other people's parts were even more embarrassing.

There's also something I'm not gonna say. No matter what.

jackers96
06-20-2012, 03:53 PM
I also suck at P.E. for some reason. No one knows why.

Yeah I sucked at quite a lot of sports in P.E

Gold beats silver
06-21-2012, 01:57 AM
i dunno why everyone in my class laughs at me for walking and tripping on a floor crack and falling down

Umbrony
06-27-2012, 06:01 PM
Im a mute in school. I'm socialy awkward as heck. :P

ILIEKPIE
06-28-2012, 02:56 AM
When i was younger my sister told everyone in my grade i liked someone who i didn't. This shouldn't be embarrasing but people kept teasing me for 2 years straight. Also i screamed F as loud as i could at my friend for doing something right as a teacher was walking by. Thank god i didn't get in trouble, but it was still embarrasing

Bookmaniac
06-28-2012, 04:41 PM
I took a wrong turn in school and ended up in the girls bathroom. Yeah not my best moment.

Spitfire
06-28-2012, 08:46 PM
I took a wrong turn in school and ended up in the girls bathroom. Yeah not my best moment.

I think we've all had a moment close to or exactly like that. I ended up in the girls bathroom on accident in a restaurant once, luckily I was like 5 so they didn't mind.

thechiquidracula
07-06-2012, 03:24 AM
i have no idea if this stories are emberessing or not because i did not really care for it i am going to say 3 of them because then i would take like forever writing stories

i was in fifth grade and i got myself into a fight but since i did not wanted to fight i started moving like a ninja of some sort and the entire class was laughing when i finish makin a ninja dance in the fight ( the dude got to creep out that he left and we did not fight at all ) and then i bought an apple juice

in seventh grade i use to put the table in the edge of falling so when i called the prof and smack the table it will fall one day he caught me and yelled at me in front of the class so what i did was sing a song and get the prof even more mad ( that was hilarious)

finally the last one lol this one is that i called the entire school to a special amusement thingui my friend chargue 3 dollars to get in and i was in the roof of the second floor of the school building when they were ready i just run really fast and jump from there i nearly broke my leggs bit i could not move for a week the bright said was that i gain more than 50 dollars lol i was in grade 9 lol

Shantae
07-06-2012, 06:58 AM
The School can also be dumb which sometimes lead to your most embarrassing moment. But it just ourselves. xD

Anyways my most embarrassing moment in school, well I said to a classmate in the 8th grade, "My family is poor." (which it isn't true) and the classmate told some people and laugh at me. Meh, it was dumb move plus an embarrassing moment for me, I wish I could say something to my classmate but it's already too late. I also have other moments but I just forget about it. >_<

ShaymieTehShaymin
07-06-2012, 06:39 PM
This happened when I was in the third grade. My teacher's classroom had a restroom in it,and I was in there,when all of a sudden,a BOY walks in without knocking! It was too embarrassing for words! Although,that restroom should've come with a lock. Remember people, KNOCK first.

DeMrTeunio
07-07-2012, 05:50 PM
One time I was delayed in chemistry, which is on the 4th floor (the high school I went to is rather big). So, rushing to make it to my math class in a different building, I was descending the stairwell a bit too quickly. i slipped while descending the stairs from 3rd to 2nd floor and tumbled down the entire set of stairs, landing in a hilarious face-down position in front of two friends of mine. I had to hear that over a thousand times.

EDIT: I almost forgot about this one. Once in physics class our teacher was explaining energy transition (or whatever you call it in English) using a tennis ball. For the final part he had to explain, radiation, he threw the tennis ball right at me. But, not being ready for it, I wasn't able to catch the ball and it hit me right on the mouth. It was a painful moment in several ways.

Firekid491
07-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Sports day the 100 meters...
READY! SET! GO! *faceplant*

it was fun.

Shadowknight
07-08-2012, 09:04 AM
This one will top everything off! I gaves secrets notes to a blonde girl right? It was written in Blue Ink and was cursive until one of her friends took out a pen out off my shirt. So I made a cover story but it failed. Haha XD

Reiko Asagiri
08-05-2012, 08:37 AM
I was running as fast as I can to English class. The class was outside and it was pouring rain. As I was at the door, I opened it, slid and fell on the floor when I entered. Everyone laughed at me including the teacher.

Gazzbonazza10
09-12-2012, 02:23 PM
I remember this like yesteday:

It was a thursday, period before Lunch, and we are just about to go and have a P.E. Lesson, seems fine at the moment don't it... until, that is, the fire alarm goes off... so everyone rushes out with people in our class in just there shorts and t-shirts... which would have been fine... if it wasn't raining.. so we're getting wet and the teacher still tries to 'keep us warm' by making us dance do PE stuff.. and thats just not right, funny looking back on it (from my point of view) but hellish at the time, sorta.

Kamex
09-12-2012, 06:30 PM
My Shoes have a shiny surface so every time they are rubbed together, they make a noise similar to farting. Of course in an assembly, when the auditorium got quiet, my shoes sounded and everyone simultaneously looked at me... It was pretty hard to get over.

newsupermariobros
09-13-2012, 09:53 PM
I've had some and the most embarissing one was when I went to the wrong tryout so I had to change again and I barely catched the bus

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
09-13-2012, 10:21 PM
I have walked into a girl's bathroom before and when I secretly walked back out. It just so happened that the prinipal was right there. So I had to go to the principal's office and got into so much trouble. I tried to explain to the stupid principal that it was an accident. But NOOO she made me write my spelling words 5x;8x.
And when me and my girlfriend just began to go out, some idiot told everyone in the class. I'm just glad the principal and guy are fired/expelled
And don't make fun at me please? :)

SilkShadow
09-13-2012, 11:07 PM
once i farted and sneezed at the same time during math when we were starting homework
well all of mine would be innapropriate so I'll leave it at that...

FelsicFurret
09-13-2012, 11:15 PM
My high school orchestra program invited the elementary school kids over to the high school to hear a little concert from us and promote the school orchestra program every year. Part of the concert involved featuring the individual instruments, and as first chair cello I had to play a little piece on the cello to show it off...
The piece was something I had been playing since eighth grade and it wasn't that difficult, but I managed to screw it up in front of the entire orchestra as well as all the visiting elementary schoolers...it took a while to get over that one...

Kyoits
09-15-2012, 02:57 PM
I remember in the 7th grade it was time for lunch and everybody was pushing to get the lunch (it was pizza day) then i was running down for my life than this big guy comes and pushes me down and everybody was like "Haa, you fell dip****" and i ended up never getting pizza on that day.

brecot
09-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Probably when I was in the bathroom coming out I closed my two fingers in the door.... Everyone laughed...... My fingers were in tape for the week.

Charizardflyer
09-16-2012, 02:51 AM
Whenever i get in trouble (which i don't that often).

TheTrainerExpert
09-21-2012, 03:43 AM
Mostly the getting lost or being in the wrong class. Really feels awkward when that happens.

Austin
09-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Well, it is not bad, but I farted one time in health class when it got all silent... it was awkward because the people that sat next to me were all girls except the person in front of me.

Davismt
09-21-2012, 02:25 PM
I haven't really had many embarrassing moments that I remember, but I do have one. We were in PE, and we were doing excersizes, and it got really quiet. It was during the sit-and-reach when I ripped one, and it echoed through the gym, and the floor shook a little bit. Everyone couldn't stop laughing for at least 10 minutes.

Zekrom man
09-29-2012, 12:14 AM
I touched a piece of gum on the floor. It was so embarrassing.

Shaymin
11-18-2012, 07:12 AM
When I cry (which only happens once a school year) .

Totodile
11-20-2012, 03:38 AM
I never had an embarrassing moment at school, I am to cool. :cool:

Ferrospike
11-20-2012, 04:08 AM
My moment came when I was dressing for PE and when some idiot saw the long cuts on my arms (Btw still a scare on my arm) and he was like "Look the waste of space cuts himself!" Which this happened in Freshman year so yeah. Sadly the PE teacher was not there so they pinned me down and took photos of my arms. Then the bell rang and they left and I just stayed on the floor crying. Meanwhile they sent the photo to everyone in school. Finally the Coach came into the room and found me crying. I was sent home and got the nickname "Cutter boy". That event followed me through all the years.

megagamer
11-20-2012, 11:46 AM
My moment came when I was dressing for PE and when some idiot saw the long cuts on my arms (Btw still a scare on my arm) and he was like "Look the waste of space cuts himself!" Which this happened in Freshman year so yeah. Sadly the PE teacher was not there so they pinned me down and took photos of my arms. Then the bell rang and they left and I just stayed on the floor crying. Meanwhile they sent the photo to everyone in school. Finally the Coach came into the room and found me crying. I was sent home and got the nickname "Cutter boy". That event followed me through all the years.

Man thats rough!

My moment was when I stood up for a friend who was getting bullied by a bunch of kids in school. They cursed at me so much and everyone laughed at me besides my friend of course.

super dill
11-21-2012, 01:50 AM
When i got hit by a pole two times in a row,people were laughing like crazy and it hurt so much!

Clairvoya
11-21-2012, 02:05 AM
I was swinging on monkey bars and fell on my back, knocking the wind out of me. It had never happened before, so I thought I was suffocating, even though I was clearly yelling and talking.

Glace
11-21-2012, 06:57 PM
Um, during outdoor school when I was about to go in for a shower when a couple of boys barged into our cabin and I was half naked. Embarrassed? Yes, I was.

Pokemon Trainer N
11-22-2012, 01:21 AM
My little brother's grade were visiting their pen pals at my school. My little brother ended up seep rated from the group and his pen pal so he decided to visit me! He barged into my math class and went to leave when he figured out where his class was. The rest of the month people were telling me how cute he was. So annoying!