PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft anyone?

MiniTapp
06-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Well, the game that has stolen 6 years from my life at least deserves its own thread on the forums. So yeah, if you have anything to say about it, feel free to share your past experiences, opinions on expansions, and Mists of Pandaria!
I'm looking forward to MoP to be honest.

(Gah, I should have more to say than this. I'll edit it later)

Triplewolf
06-19-2012, 11:35 PM
It lost the charm it use to have. Then again I am tired of MMORPGs right now. I might try out Guild War 2 however.

Patriot
06-20-2012, 02:31 AM
WoW is really trying to milk all the money it can get out of you with its monthly fee and expansion packs. Blizzard = evil. Nuff said.

bamboo37
06-21-2012, 09:49 PM
I have only heard of it but never had played it. I am not quite sure I am ever going to play it.

Christian
06-21-2012, 09:55 PM
I love the mage-class but it's true that WoW is really expensive.. I really recommend it to those who have time and money.
You're going to need time because WoW is addicting, trust me.

MiniTapp
06-24-2012, 08:51 AM
WoW has lost a lot of its charm, I agree. But it's technically a better designed game now, it just isn't as good socially.

Luna
06-28-2012, 12:01 AM
HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF THIS EARLIER???!!!
I play a Frost-DK Belf named Sholan and a Demp/Destro-Lock Orc named Dodoodoo. I am in the process of levelling up a Troll Druid named Oratama, who is resto/balance and is level 81 at the moment. I suck real bad at everything except the DK.