PDA

View Full Version : PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Patriot
06-18-2012, 01:00 AM
You'll laugh once you realize how this is Sony's version of SSBB, and you'll probably realize instantly. So yeah Sony is making their own version of a game with characters taken from different (Sony) games and that's a 2.5D fighter. Of course, it has it's differences with a different health system and 3 tiers of their version of the final smash. It's definitely gonna be pretty interesting.

Rotomthemotor
06-18-2012, 05:58 AM
inb4 Super Smash Bros > All-Stars Battle Royale.
I'm just sayin' I think All-Stars Battle Royale is going to be hurt from having a not-as iconic character list. I mean, Sony has some pretty amazing franchises, but they don't have the connection to Sony that franchises like Pokemon and Mario have to Nintendo.

Kyoushiro
06-18-2012, 08:37 AM
The only reason that I care or am interested in this at all, is because PARAPPA THE RAPPER is in it.
THAT. IS. ALL.

Shiningbolt
06-18-2012, 11:09 PM
I'm completely uninterested in the game. It may actually have potential, but every time I remember the similar Super Smash Brothers, I cringe. Also, I have very little, if any, connection to Sony characters.
Some people say that Super Smash Bros. is a type of game and not something completely original, so Sony Smash Bros. shouldn't be ridiculed in that manner.
I can't really agree with this, since the character roster follows the same theme as the Super Smash Bros. series.

Triplewolf
06-19-2012, 01:05 AM
I'm sure it will be a good fun game, but I'm not interested.

Blue Cadet-3
06-19-2012, 01:35 AM
>Meta Knight isn't in the game
This game is more balanced than SSBB. Also no friend codes.

Uzi
06-19-2012, 02:26 AM
>Meta Knight isn't in the game
But there could be Big Boss.

I didn't get to see this at E3 so YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAH. I'm on the train that's looking forward to it but not the hype train.

Who's ready to get some Sly Cooper on Sly Cooper action?

Weavile
06-19-2012, 03:46 AM
I think it's pretty cool that Sony's making an SSB-style game, and even though it's blatantly ripping it off I'm excited to see Sly Cooper and Parappa the Rapper fighting it out. I'm pretty excited, especially for a halfway decent online mode.