PDA

View Full Version : Poll: SuperSkarmory or Chuggaaconroy?

X!!
06-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Okay, everyone. This is something that I was always curious about. Who do you think is better? SS or Chuggaa? I am subscribed to both of their channels and they are both really good. I know many people loves Chuggaa more, but I personally prefer SuperSkarmory (I can already see Chuggaa fans trying to kill me XD). So everyone, that is all.

SuperSkarmory or Chuggaaconroy?
SS or Chuggaa?
Walkthrough or Let's Play?
Eyan or Emile?

Post your comment!

Christian
06-18-2012, 11:53 AM
I prefer Eyan simply because I like his videos better.
And no, I do not think that Chuggaa is bad.

ShadowMr.L
06-18-2012, 12:33 PM
Chugga and SS are both amazing Youtubers. I love them both. I like Super Skarmory, however I like Chugga better. And why can't we have choices to change our vote? >_>

ValuableVictini
06-18-2012, 12:58 PM
I like SS better because he interacts with his fans more. (video questions, fourms, etc.)
He also trys to cover everything in a walkthrough. He is loyal to his work.

BreeZaps
06-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Superskarmory all the way baby! Hes rules! I like superskarmory better. He interacts with his fans. Talks to people in the chat room. THAT i like.

The Arrow
06-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Okay, well don't get me wrong when I say this, but I like Eyan more because he interacts with his fans more than Chuggaa does (such as this forum) and he uploads a lot more frequently, well okay when he isn't busy. xD Chuggaa usually waits a month or two to start another LP after he finishes one, but Eyan starts one right away, like usually a few days afterward. Now, like I said don't get me wrong, I'm subscribed to both of them, and I watch both of them on a daily basis, I like both of them, but I've watched Eyan for longer. They're both really funny YouTubers!

Will
06-18-2012, 03:18 PM
I don't know what kind of fair and balanced reporting you expect on the "Super Skarmory" forums. xD

Xerodragon12
06-18-2012, 03:23 PM
I'd have to agree with Will on this. We ARE on a SS forum, so what kind of answers are you expecting?
Anywho, Chugga is great if you're a little more mature, because of his kind of humor, but SS is great for more or less Family friendly fun and comedy although he does curse in his bloopers

Spitfire
06-18-2012, 03:23 PM
I prefer Chuggaa, his commentary is something I prefer much more plus all his "memes" like "NO!". However lately his LP's have been boring me, so in recent times SS has passed him up. Overall however chuggaa is still better.

Shiningbolt
06-18-2012, 06:07 PM
This isn't exactly the best forum for a thread like this...but I'll give an honest opinion. I like Chuggaaconroy more right now.

I haven't watched a full walkthrough from Super Skarmory in a long time, but I have seen a walkthrough from Chuggaaconroy in the past month.
I can't give a proper (I'm giving an honest one) opinion now, but I did prefer Chuggaaconroy a few years ago. I liked the games he plays and unlike most people I know, I don't care about fans and how they treat a game after someone boosts its popularity. Chuggaaconroy is very informative from what I've seen and he talks a lot in his videos. As of right now, I like his video game selections more than Super Skarmory's as well.
Unfortunately, I can't comment on comedic elements, fan interaction, and all sorts of other embellishments they have over each.
I may be convinced that Super Skarmory is more entertaining for me, but I'm probably going to watch both so long as nothing drastic (in a bad way) happens.

Kyoushiro
06-18-2012, 06:16 PM
I'll be honest and say that I've never had the motivation to sit down and watch one of Chuggaa's videos. Even his Okami LP didn't interest me that much. I'm sure he's good, but once I get attached to a certain few youtubers, I don't feel like keeping up with the rest of them.

Blue
06-18-2012, 06:49 PM
I prefer Chuggaa since his videos are more mature and LPs>Walkthoughs

Honestly, I notice his let's play curse to be a lot greater and more bad luck causing more entertaining videos. (Look at his Mario Party collab).
I like bloopers in the middle of the video instead of them at the end.

Right now I'm not watching any LPs by those two people since I have others to keep up with.

Majorasfan
06-18-2012, 06:54 PM
I like Superskarmory, but not because I'm Majorasfan, the guy who guest stars or anything. Personally, I just think Eyan's are funnier. He does a great job, and he works hard at YouTube. Chugga is great as well, but I stayed with the SS fanbase for 4 years for a reason. xD

Prospering
06-18-2012, 07:08 PM
Definetly SuperSkarmory I never really cared about chugga and didnt really watch his walkthroughs because superskarmory was playing enjoyable games and he had many epic moments.

XpL
06-18-2012, 07:50 PM
You are not obliged to swear loyalty to SS. (loljk you are)
Although seriously, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and as long as they can justify it I see no problem with other options.

To tell you the truth, for a long time I preferred Chuggaa over Eyan. This mainly stemmed back to when they collaborated on the 2nd Gen remake. Chuggaa did Crystal and Eyan did Soul Silver. Unfortunately Eyan was forced to take an extremely long hiatus, and as a result, he finished SS over a year later. On the other hand, it took Chuggaa 1-2 months. The collaboration was setup where they each named their rivals with respective names. Eyan's being Emile and Chugga's being Eyan. When I found out the project fell out of sync, I was unhappy with the result. Even when I was named after Lapras I still felt it was an overall failure because of Eyan's unfortunate hiatus. It was sad it lasted so long and in the time it took for him to recover and finish the walkthrough, Chuggaa had gone on to finish many more. Since Eyan wasn't uploading, I continued watching Chuggaa and grew to like his style.

This kind of changed where lately I haven't been as interested in SMP or Kirby and with Eyan's extremely successful Mario Land 3D adventure.

Well time to get fired. :p

Tainers14
06-18-2012, 07:53 PM
I don't like Chuggaa for a few reasons.

1. He did Wind Waker and sold his soul to the devil.
2. He cuts out too muh gameplay
3. RIP headphone users.

Zachgoose
06-18-2012, 07:56 PM
I don't know what kind of fair and balanced reporting you expect on the "Super Skarmory" forums. xD

"SS Forums- Fair and Balanced"

But yeah.. I simply don't have the patience to watch Chuggaa's videos usually. He's not bad or anything, he's just... egotistical to the point where it bothers me.

tinksfinks
06-18-2012, 08:19 PM
I didn't know what all the fuss about Chugaa was about. I found him to be just, well boring. I prefer NCS over Chugaa

Uzi
06-18-2012, 08:20 PM
1. He did Wind Waker and sold his soul to the devil.
I hated when like 8 different LPers were doing WW. Jesus Christ I never unsubscribed so fast in my life. I Like WW and all, but I don't want to watch 8 different people mess up at times.

I don't really watch either anymore, but when I did I ultimately preferred Chugga even though I find him annoying at times. Chugga had a wider variety of games he played and Eyan just stuck to Pokemon and Mario. Those get kinda boring after a while. I also have no interest in Castlevania and probably never will, so yeah.

MiniTapp
06-18-2012, 08:24 PM
I haven't watched either in a very long time. I used to think Eyan was much better, but lately Chugga has started to grow on me. I guess he is more knowledgable than Eyan.

Lunar Noctowl
06-18-2012, 08:31 PM
this is a no brainer,well whos forum am i on

pinkyoshi256
06-18-2012, 11:43 PM
What is with everyone hating chugga! People if you hate them than give a point on WHY!!!! Not just because he is loud!!

Anyway I like chugga a little more than SS, maybe because he does different games (Okami, Paper Mario exc.) and SS only does Pokemon and Mario.But I still like superskarmory just as mutch!! I can't wait for Mario Kart 7! :)

Triplewolf
06-19-2012, 01:03 AM
Well I like them both neither are my favorite. Personally I just found Chugga to be more entertaining by just a little. The two of them are similar in ways, but different in more ways. Granted I don't really care about Super Paper Mario since can't really find much lasting appeal due to boring game play. I feel loke I just typed a lot of nothing.....

Spitfire
06-19-2012, 01:05 AM
I feel like many of the people here haven't given chuggaa a fair chance based on how most of you have been posting about him.

Patriot
06-20-2012, 05:20 AM
I'm gonna be hipster here and say that I prefer Chugga, mainly because of the more casual style of his gameplay due to it being a LP instead of SS's walkthroughs. Don't get me wrong, I also like SS's videos.

joebob2311
06-20-2012, 07:32 PM
Honestly, I like both of them equally and it's kinda hard to choose a favourite. It would have been more suitable in having a Multiple Choice Poll.

Merga
06-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Honestly, I like both of them equally and it's kinda hard to choose a favourite. It would have been more suitable in having a Multiple Choice Poll.

What is the logic of choosing between two people when there is a third or fourth option?

Minntul
06-20-2012, 09:35 PM
I really only prefer Eyan because Emile's choice of games really don't interest me at all.

Gyaradomo
06-20-2012, 10:53 PM
I like Chuggaa's videos better because he has diversity and he uploads enough for me to like him. Don't worry, I like Skarm's videos too, it's just that I like Chuggaa's better.

bamboo37
06-22-2012, 02:22 AM
I like them both about the same. This chart shows what I like about them.

Superskarmory Chuggaconroy

Uploads often uploads often

Half funny Full funny

Interacts with fans Dosn't interact with fans much

Conclusion: As you can tell they both are good and bad in one way. So I really can't decide on one. I would have to say they both are the best.

Starry
06-27-2012, 03:00 AM
I like Eyan but ONLY because I known him for a long time. But I LOVE to watch both of them. SS plays DS and 3DS games along with gameboy while Chuggaa plays Wii/N64/Game cube games. I can relate to both. Chuggaa is like me with his french background and saying Shut Up when something fails even if there is no one there, SS is like me because he plays more hand held games and stops midway when he fails ( Chuggaaconroy did this too though Eyan does it often) But they both show me new games to buy. Okami for chuggaa, Emerald for SS, and they both showed me Zelda. And actually, soon they might both be my favorite! BTW I kinda wish Superskarmory was in the Runawayguys.

Shantae
07-14-2012, 06:15 AM
This great way to explain this. Note, this is my honest opinion between the two of my favorite youtubers.

I like both of them and I watch both of them (I'm fan of both too). SS play's just do walkthroughs in DS and 3DS, and Gameboy Advanced based in his favorite Nintendo Series, LoZ, Pokemon, Mario, Castlevania, Starfox, and Sonic. His comedy was hilarious because of his Super Mario Bros. 3 Walkthrough bloopers, and death takes outs. Chugga prefer games that are his favorites from Wii, N64, GameCube, and Gameboy Advanced which these games are underrated/overrated, new, and intresting by Let's Play. In my opinion, Chugga is better than SS in this battle of who is better? Chugga is very funny, and very informative, even through I watch SS Walkthroughs before watching Chugga's LP. Plus I didn't mention, Chugga's deaths are so hilarious than SS. But this is SS Forums, so It's obvious to vote SS. That all I have to say.

I'm still voting the original youtuber, SS! =)

Yoshirocks341
07-14-2012, 12:00 PM
I think it is really a toss-up. Chugga has more over reactions, which are usually the most funny parts, and tries to pack ever ounce of info he can into his videos. SS on the other hand is a lot calmer then Chugga in his videos. However, I just like watching SS a little bit more, even though he doesn't always makes me laugh, he does always keep me entertained.

Davismt
07-14-2012, 01:07 PM
I have never watched Chugga's videos and might try them out some time so I don't really have a fair say in this but for now my vote is Eyan.

SuperSkittle
07-14-2012, 07:51 PM
sorry chuggaa got to go with SS

Blivsey
07-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Can I refuse to vote in this thread until a "Both" option is added to the poll?

SonicMario777
07-14-2012, 08:28 PM
I prefer Super Skarmory, because I have never watched a Chugga video and I never will. And I've always been an SS fan!

Spitfire
07-14-2012, 10:23 PM
I prefer Super Skarmory, because I have never watched a Chugga video and I never will. And I've always been an SS fan!

Why will you never watch chuggaaconroy? That seems like a pretty crap reason considering you've never watched him ever.

Umbrony
07-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Hey. Gotta vote for who's paying for this awesome forum. Tough choice, but it's called SUPERSKARMORY forums. Not CHUGGAACONROY forums.

X!!
07-15-2012, 06:19 AM
Can I refuse to vote in this thread until a "Both" option is added to the poll?

It's a poll between two people, so a "Both" option would be pretty much pointless -__-

Shaymin
07-16-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm very conflicted between this being an easy decision and a hard one, but I'm gonna have to go with Chuggaaconroy (I can already see almost entire forum wanting to kill me).

OK, sure, Superskarmory interacts with his fans, but what I feel from him is that he gets, I can't really explain it, but he tries to refine his walkthroughs a little too much and sometimes (OK, most of the time) to the point where the only reason that I watch his videos (and go on these forums) are because of Majorasfan. Don't get me wrong, I do like SuperSkarmory's humor and his videos, but I just don't like them as much as his older ones from like, a few years ago. On top of that, he seldom uploads videos (or at least that's what I think). I can't even remember what was the last walkthrough I watched all the way through.

Chuggaaconroy on the other hand, I feel he stays classic and every Let's Play does feel refined, but in a good way and feels like a breath of fresh air. Plus, who was SuperSkarmory inspiration to do walkthroughs (if I have my facts wrong, then who was around longer)? Chugga. Whenever he starts a Let's Play, it's on a daily basis, the exception being he's doing something else but he tells his fans through his twitter. I know someone said here on this topic that Chuggaaconroy is for a more mature audience, but that's also what I like about him, mature humor. And believe it or not, when I first went on Youtube, the first video I watched was Chuggaaconroy's (but it was just pure coincidence). I know, this is the SUPERSKARMORY forums, but this is my true, raw, and honest opinion, and it will stay that way.

Before you all start hating on (and killing) me, please remind yourselves that I do like SuperSkarmory's videos, just not that much anymore.

Edit: *Facepalm*

shadowdude
07-16-2012, 08:59 PM
ss is way betterthan chugga anyday.

Luna
07-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Plus, who was SuperSkarmory inspiration to do walkthroughs (if I have my facts wrong, then who was around longer)? Chugga.
Marrilland, not Chugga.

I like Chugga a lot more then SS. He sticks on schedule, does one LP at a time(most of the time, anyway), and in my opinion, he interacts with his fans more. He constantly says "You guys", referring to his audience, and asks more personal questions and gives his own answer to the question asked(for example, "What have you guys been playing recently? I've been playing through Okamiden(may not actually exist in a Chugga video) whilst Eyan does only opinion questions, and does not give an answer(For example, "What is your favourite Pokémon?".

Kamex
07-16-2012, 11:01 PM
I have stopped watching Eyan's videos a while ago. (Not saying hes bad or anything) I like Emile's videos more. (Here's hoping I won't be head-shot for saying that) for those of you who think he doesn't interact with his fans, that's not the case at all. I'm not saying this as a fanboy. But I have actually interacted with him a couple of times. (be it through PMs and Video Responces) I did brawl eyan once, though. (to put it bluntly, he kicked my @$*) But it was fun xD. Both interact with their fans in some ways. But who gives a shiftry about my opinion? xDD

Giratina720
07-16-2012, 11:06 PM
I like Chuggaaconroy because he does some bad puns, he also does a Collab channel with ProtonJonSA, and NCS!

crazy_boy
07-16-2012, 11:13 PM
oh man SS VS CC it's the hardest decision to make but I am going with
superska........chuggaconry!!
dont get me wrong but emile is a really awsome Lp he's like the best with his humor and SCREEMS!!
SS is who inspired me to do a youtube channle he is surly THE BEST WALKTHROUER but not the best YOUTUBER
but still superskarmory is one of the best!!! but I'm very sorry eyan. emile is better!!

crazy_boy
07-16-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm very conflicted between this being an easy decision and a hard one, but I'm gonna have to go with Chuggaaconroy (I can already see almost entire forum wanting to kill me).

OK, sure, Superskarmory interacts with his fans, but what I feel from him is that he gets, I can't really explain it, but he tries to refine his walkthroughs a little too much and sometimes (OK, most of the time) to the point where the only reason that I watch his videos (and go on these forums) are because of Majorasfan. Don't get me wrong, I do like SuperSkarmory's humor and his videos, but I just don't like them as much as his older ones from like, a few years ago. On top of that, he seldom uploads videos (or at least that's what I think). I can't even remember what was the last walkthrough I watched all the way through.

Chuggaaconroy on the other hand, I feel he stays classic and every Let's Play does feel refined, but in a good way and feels like a breath of fresh air. Plus, who was SuperSkarmory inspiration to do walkthroughs (if I have my facts wrong, then who was around longer)? Chugga. Whenever he starts a Let's Play, it's on a daily basis, the exception being he's doing something else but he tells his fans through his twitter. I know someone said here on this topic that Chuggaaconroy is for a more mature audience, but that's also what I like about him, mature humor. And believe it or not, when I first went on Youtube, the first video I watched was Chuggaaconroy's (but it was just pure coincidence). I know, this is the SUPERSKARMORY forums, but this is my true, raw, and honest opinion, and it will stay that way.

Before you all start hating on (and killing) me, please remind yourselves that I do like SuperSkarmory's videos, just not that much anymore.

I'm with you in one single point or maybe two:
1- the cugga is better then superskarmory
2- that superskarmory is slow in uploding vids

on the other side I actully like SS vids nowadays more then be4. sure ge spent alot of time talking to nick but that what makes him SS

TheTrainerExpert
07-17-2012, 11:05 PM
Sorry SS but I have to go with Emile.

TheTrainerExpert
07-17-2012, 11:06 PM
I like Chuggaaconroy because he does some bad puns, he also does a Collab channel with ProtonJonSA, and NCS!

The Collab for people who don't know are TheRunawayGuys.

Totodile
08-01-2012, 09:12 PM
I didn't see too much of Chuggaconroy but what I did see from him is Super Skarmory is better.

Suprsilver
08-01-2012, 10:10 PM
SS. He has a forum, and that's really the only reason that's required since this way, he interacts with fans better. I do like Chugga though. I miss the old days of his chat :c

Kyoits
08-01-2012, 11:17 PM
I'd prefer SuperSkarmory because he does wake the whole world up when something epic happens.

And because he is just overall better

Infernapeblaze
08-02-2012, 03:15 AM
super skarmory

LaprasStorm@live.ca
08-02-2012, 03:51 AM
SuperSkarmory got his own foroms and website plus he's uber

emboar11
08-04-2012, 02:36 AM
chuggaconory rocks, but superskarmory is WAAAAAY better

UbersSuck20
08-04-2012, 07:12 AM
Both, because they show great walkthroughs, good explanations and they both have funny moments(remember in 2009 when Chuggaconroy sweared when doing Paper Mario 2 and Super Mario Sunshine? or when SS died like 7 or 8 times in a row in that stupid level from Super Mario 3D Land? or when Chugga got his shiny Weezing?)

super dill
08-26-2012, 07:51 PM
i like both a lot but Eyans better!

Dragonite
08-26-2012, 07:58 PM
Apples and oranges, people. I like the way Chuggaa yells at the screen while catching legendary Pokemon, AND the way Eyan somehow manages to bring the words "death/died/doom/I died, again" into nearly every other sentence while covering Super Mario games.

pikachumaster
08-26-2012, 07:59 PM
I'd have to agree with Will on this. We ARE on a SS forum, so what kind of answers are you expecting?
Anywho, Chugga is great if you're a little more mature, because of his kind of humor, but SS is great for more or less Family friendly fun and comedy although he does curse in his bloopers

He does? Wow! I still like superskarmory better though.

Reaper
08-26-2012, 08:06 PM
Chugga's more entertaining(like his flipouts), but SS is more informative. Overall, I like SS more, but they're both good.

Gazzbonazza10
08-29-2012, 05:19 PM
I'm sorry, but I like both channels, so I think you'll find I can't answer this question :(

if pressed, though, I may have to say Chugga, because he was the first LP'er I watched and it was to help myself and my sister on the quest for SMS brilliance.

CriticalCalla
08-29-2012, 06:27 PM
For this thread, I shall be referring to them as Emile and Eyan. Just because I don't want to type Chugga and Skarm.

Emile has been playing games that his audience have wanted him to play, where as Eyan has been playing whatever new game game out for the 3DS. To compensate for that, he is playing FR/LG, which is cool I guess (even though I just finish watching on, shout out to Shadow). Emile knows that you don't need fancy intros and credits to each video. As nice as they are, they are kind of a bother and make me lose interest in a video almost immediately (especially with Xero's drawing ;)) Emile does more constant uploads because he records in one big session. Eyan just seem to upload when he feels like it. I understand he has college now, but where has he been for like the last month? Most colleges don't let the incoming freshmen come in until around this time. Emile also has a fun side project, TheRunawayGuys (who I've met in person and are all really cool dude, just saying). I could see Eyan doing a side project with Nick, Kyo and any of the other mods and it could be as entertaining as TRG.

Now when it comes to commentary, nobody does it better than Emile imo. Just his awkwardness when he tells jokes and of course the random sounds he makes keep me laughing and watching more. Eyan is a good commentator and is mostly able to keep it clean with his commentary, which is good since he is playing childrens games.

I could go on to compare them more based on how much information they give in each LP or just the fanbases in general, but I think you get the point. Emile > Eyan.

Gamersaiyan4
08-30-2012, 11:53 AM
Chugga is always open to suggestions but SS only does games that "he" wants to do

newsupermariobros
09-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Since these are the SS forums I will say Superskarmory but Chuggaconroy is open to suggestions but SS isn't

ChaoticChatot
09-15-2012, 09:57 PM
SuperSkarmory is easily the better of the two, however I enjoy watching them both. Also, does anyone know when SuperSkarmory is going to be making a new video? I'm starting to get worried! :(

Merga
09-15-2012, 10:11 PM
A plea to the people commenting on this thread.

I'm not going to defend any of these people on why they are better, I just want to say this: Can you please state legitimate reasons on why Eyan is better than Chugga (or vice versa). I do realize that this is Eyan's forums and all, but that is not a (good) reason on why he is better LPer, so saying "I'm voting for SuperSkarmory because this is his forums after all" is not a valid point. If you want to state who is better, please give good reasons on why they are better. If you need a good example, look at Calla's post, he has pretty much has the perfect post for this thread.

SilkShadow
09-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Im aure this has been said but this is the superskRmory forums so it is a very one sided argument. I prefer eyan, regaurdless.

Merga
09-16-2012, 01:08 AM
Im aure this has been said but this is the superskRmory forums so it is a very one sided argument. I prefer eyan, regaurdless.

I just said that saying things like this is not a good reason why Eyan is better than Chugga. Do you people actually read?

Charizardflyer
09-16-2012, 02:49 AM
Is there a both option on that poll? Both are really good, but Chugga doesn'y have his own forums.

Shaymin
09-16-2012, 05:08 AM
I'm agreeing with MegasomeONE here and saying that this thread is biased simply because this is the SuperSkarmory forums. By the way, my opinion has not changed, Chuggaaconroy, in my opinion still rocks. To me, it feels like Eyan is reading from a script where Emile says whatever comes to his mind. I can see where Eyan is going with this if he IS reading from a script, but it makes his commentary a bit bland.

Red
09-16-2012, 05:15 AM
http://images.4chan.org/b/src/1347772406209.jpg

Disco Scratch
09-16-2012, 05:17 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/1339381749029.jpg

Red
09-16-2012, 05:20 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/1339557806825.jpg

Disco Scratch
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/1340248707975.jpg

Red
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/1339558383298.jpg

Disco Scratch
09-16-2012, 05:21 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/1340344909938.jpg

Red
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/1339614639841.png

Disco Scratch
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/1342525869754.jpg

Umbrony
09-16-2012, 05:22 AM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/091/9/3/spiderman_meme_by_gothicgir66-d3cynkj.jpg

Red
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/1339518684070.jpg

Disco Scratch
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/habJP.gif

Red
09-16-2012, 05:23 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/badges.jpg

Umbrony
http://thepwnzone.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/60s-spiderman-meme-collection-1mut.jpg?w=390

Red
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/1344222731454.jpg

Disco Scratch
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/1339353844862.jpg

Red
09-16-2012, 05:24 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/E1mjC.gif

Umbrony
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/spider-meme-6.jpg

Red
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/shame.gif

Disco Scratch
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/HUEHUEHUE%2BOH%2BNO%2BHE%2BS%2BMAKING%2BTHE%2BFACE _295df6_1536720.jpg

Umbrony
09-16-2012, 05:25 AM
http://files.sharenator.com/Flying_Car_Spider_Man_Meme-s480x360-196094-580.jpg

Red
09-16-2012, 05:25 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/spiderstuff.png

Disco Scratch
09-16-2012, 05:26 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/tumblr_lom8uekea41qgfbzvo1_400.gif

Umbrony
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224700_189232077789897_188232864556485_499166_3176 056_n.jpg

Red
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/1339381822945.gif

Disco Scratch
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/1340343021480.jpg

Umbrony
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/60s-spiderman-meme-gryffindor.jpg

Red
09-16-2012, 05:27 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/1339784629370.png

Disco Scratch
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/1340041253967.jpg

Red
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/1339628785645.jpg

Umbrony
09-16-2012, 05:28 AM
http://1mut.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/60s-spiderman-meme-collection-1mut.com-4d.jpg

Disco Scratch
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/1340343887656.gif

Red
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/1339984965172.png

Umbrony
http://1mut.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/60s-spiderman-meme-collection-1mut.com-8.png

Disco Scratch
09-16-2012, 05:29 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/1340343789275.png

Red
09-16-2012, 05:29 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/1339784743227.gif

Disco Scratch
09-16-2012, 05:30 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/1340406347697.png

Umbrony
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/226128_1994718953454_1407866994_2324148_4864770_n. jpg

Red
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/1339784709574.jpg

Umbrony
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llx0i4ffZw1qfryvb.jpg

Disco Scratch
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/1343319628503.gif

Uzi
09-16-2012, 05:31 AM
no more fun allowed.

Disco Scratch
Darn. Well it was fun while it lasted.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6317689/Spiderman/1343090210508.gif

Umbrony
http://i.qkme.me/3590yl.jpg

Wait aww...

Red
no more fun allowed.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/Spiderman/1339374289405.jpg

PichuSummer
09-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Umm... I think everyone should get back to the point...

I like Chuggaa more, because he was the first LP-er I watched, and I find myself being more entertained when I watch his videos. :3

Zekrom man
09-28-2012, 11:46 PM
I think chugga is overrated. He is not bad, but I just think SS does a better job than chugga.

Glace
09-29-2012, 02:08 AM
I like Eyan better, although I still luv chuggaa. Although I find Eyan funnier. I dunno why.

LovelyOshawott
09-29-2012, 08:43 AM
Eyan/superskarm
His jokes are just straight funny
Fan connections
SS forums
Loyalty
Hiii

Yui
09-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Where's the , "I like neither" option?
I used to like Eyan and Chuggaa, but that was a long time ago. I guess I've more recently watched one of Chuggaa's videos, probably because I'm subscribed to him and not Eyan, but neither of them are entertaining to me. The last of Eyan's walkthroughs I've watched was Platinum. Up to platinum I thought that Eyan was the man, but I haven't watched/liked a single playthrough he's done since then.

Rocket
09-29-2012, 05:36 PM
i like chuggaa more because he has a collab channel

Graph
09-29-2012, 07:13 PM
I think they're both horrible.

LuckyLapras
09-29-2012, 09:47 PM
SS all the way man. There is no contest.

Ice
09-29-2012, 10:12 PM
I like all amazing arguments the people here have either one way or another. I think I'll look at solo and collab stuff individually as well.

I prefer Emile. I haven't watched any of his stuff in a while, but that has been either to avoid spoilers or just general lack of interest in his current game. However, the thing is, I can watch his videos and actually be entertained. He keeps up a nice monologue while still being informational. There are people I enjoy watching more than him, but he is not bad by any means. (Except for the time he said something Pikmin related and that was largely fan-driven past a certain point.)

I really fail to see why people enjoy Eyan's content so much. He puts way too much emphasis on information which just makes for incredibly dry commentary. Especially since he really only focuses on talking about the game and not anything else. Not to mention he still records from a camcorder which makes quality worse than it could be. Also, I think I have sustained more brain damage from his fans than Emile's, but that could be because I've been in close contact with said fans for 3 1/2 years.

As for collab stuff, I haven't watched TRG in a while, but it was always entertaining to watch everyone involved fail at play the games. When Eyan does co-commentary, it is just him playing alone, with Kyo and/or Nick in the background. Because he uses a camcorder I doubt they can even see what he is doing. Granted, the commentary isn't ridiculously dry and informational in these videos. Instead it's just plain ridiculous. I honestly think I prefer the solo commentaries because I can actually make sense of what is being said instead of having to listen to Inside Jokes: The Walkthrough.

tl;dr Emile > Eyan

Graph
09-29-2012, 10:29 PM

I'm not sure about this, but I'm pretty sure chuggaa is way more consistent and cares way more for his fans. He doesn't have to spend 24 hours a day preparing for college, so he has literally no time for his fans. Eyan rarely uploads, and when he does, it's MARIO KART WALKTHROUGHS where he just jokes around with Majorasfan.

Ice
09-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Emile actually makes videos.

Kyoits
10-01-2012, 12:02 AM

Well Chugga could put up a fight but i still think that SS is better.

Ayra
10-01-2012, 02:45 AM
I like SS better because he interacts with his fans more. (video questions, fourms, etc.)
He also trys to cover everything in a walkthrough. He is loyal to his work.
quitting a pokemon walkthrough when he beats the champion is the opposite of "trying to cover everything"

Ayra
10-01-2012, 02:47 AM
i love chuggaa more cuz he actually tries to upload daily, while skarm can take months on one video.

Spitfire
10-01-2012, 08:48 PM
i love chuggaa more cuz he actually tries to upload daily, while skarm can take months on one video.

Please view the thread I made yesterday and also don't double post.

To be relevant I am going to have to say I stopped watching both of them as chuggaa's ruining too many games for me.

Tuxy
10-01-2012, 08:55 PM
I always thought of chuggaa being better. He isn't the only LPer that "ruins a game", and still has all the advantages listed above, most importantly him uploading more and the better commentary. Now that he is actually thinking about also covering handheld games more, I might also stop watching Eyan, like many people here already did. He just seems to be more for younger people.