PDA

View Full Version : Avatar: Last Airbender

KingCorphish
06-19-2012, 03:00 AM
I was just wondering if anyone watches the show Avatar: Last Airbender, I have created this thread so people can chat and discuss about Avatar: Last Airbender, or Avatar: Legend of Korra. Share thoughts, favorite style of bending, you can talk about anything related to Avatar in this thread, have fun!

ShadowMr.L
06-19-2012, 03:36 AM
I LOVE Avatar! I personally believe that the original Avatar is better than the Legend of Korra. But I'm not saying new Avatar is bad. It's very good, I just prefer the original better. My favorite bending style would have to be Fire Bending.

Merga
06-19-2012, 03:39 AM
I don't know why, but I kind of think that I've gotten so used to Korra that I won't watch the original series. Probably because I've seen the first season so many times.

Favorite bending style: Air

Weavile
06-19-2012, 03:41 AM
I've never seen Korra, but I loved watching the original series! I would love to be an earth-bender, personally.

KingCorphish
06-19-2012, 03:46 AM
I can't lie, I prefer Last Air Bender over Legend of Korra, Korra is just not as cool as Aang.

My favorite style of bending: Earth

Uzi
06-19-2012, 04:10 AM
The best parts of this show were the filler. I need to get around to re-watching the season finales and big events. Like the eclipse and the siege of Ba Sing Se. Ba Sing Se had the best episodes in my opinion.

Favorite Bending Style: Earth / Fire.

Sir Muffin of Saucer
06-19-2012, 11:56 AM
I watched all of Last Airbender about 3 years ago, and I found it very addictive. Only just now heard of Korra, might watch it if I can be bothered to...

Favourite bending style: Air

Uzi
06-19-2012, 01:01 PM
Only just now heard of Korra, might watch it if I can be bothered to...

Korra is worth a watch if you like theory. There's a bunch of theory crap with Korra since we know how a lot of things work in the Avatarverse, but then other things get brought up.

Anyway, since this seems to be just an Avatar in general thread. What does everyone think about Amon? I'm kind of iffy on him because he seems to be the "ONE OF YOU KILLED MY PARENTS YOU ALL MY DIE ARRRRRGHHHHHH" villain that I can't really root for. I don't really like Korra either since she's just too pushy. Maybe she'll get smacked around by Aang if she ever goes to the Spirit World so he can help her get her act together.

Tuxy
06-19-2012, 06:17 PM
I haven't yet gotten the chance to watch The Legend of Korra, but I absolutely loved The Last Airbender. I really need to go ahead and watch these old episodes again. I think the best episodes were in Season 2. And my favourite bending style would be Air.

Triplewolf
06-19-2012, 11:45 PM
I loved the Last Air Bender and was very ify on Kora. After watching about 3 episodes of Kora and I loved it!

Kyoushiro
06-20-2012, 01:29 AM
When I was about 6, I hated it when Avatar came on Nickelodeon. I just didn't have any interest in it at all.
Two years ago I found myself having a mental breakdown over something silly, and then the next thing I knew I was watching the first few episodes of Avatar. ಠ_ಠ
However, I never got to finish the series. I hope I can find the time to finish it one day. As for Korra, I have to deal with people screaming on tumblr about the new episodes, making it look kinda interesting to me. I'd watch it if I could understand what was going on!

Dabottle
06-20-2012, 01:33 AM
I used to love Avatar, but I haven't watched it since it ended a few years ago, nor have I watched Korra. I'd like to, but I'm an expert at procrastinating when it comes to these sorts of things.

Will
06-20-2012, 01:36 AM
I never did really get into the show, but I will concede the plot was fairly interesting and the animation was spectacular for Western animators.

Shiningbolt
06-20-2012, 04:08 AM
This was my favorite TV show on Nickelodeon. I really liked all of the characters, it was very deep for a cartoon, character development was everywhere, and I liked the animation and art. It was a big hit for plenty of members of my family, even and definitely deserved it.
I haven't watched Korra, but I might in the future.

Patriot
06-20-2012, 04:53 AM
I used to watch Avatar often, but I kinda stopped watching it. I might finish it later. As for Korra, I might.

M. Night Shamalamadingdong ruined it with his movie, though.

Ice
06-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Avatar was an amazing show, and I used to love it, though I never went back to watch it after I saw the final episode. Legend of Korra is good from what I've heard, and I want to watch it, but I'm not very good at keeping up with any type of video series, so I have yet to start it.

The Arrow
06-20-2012, 06:09 PM
I will not lie, I love Avatar. I never really watched Korra, but this show I do.

My favorite bending style would have to be Air.

SonicMario777
06-24-2012, 09:03 PM
Huge fan of the entire Avatar series. Both Aang and Korra are super cool!

Shantae
07-20-2012, 04:32 AM
I didn't look at this thread. But, I'll give a shot (Hopefully this is not a 1 month bump. If it is, I'm sorry for bumping the thread).

I do love that show, Avatar - The Last Airbender. I watch it since like 10-11 years old in 2007 until now and I still beloved the series. The show has good storyline, interesting characters that we will never forget, and awesome move bending elements. This proves Nickelodeon is better channel than Cartoon Network in that year (and so on). As for concerning in the new hit Avatar - The Legend of Korra, is all about dealing in past character by previous season. The show wasn't has a big hit compared to Avatar - The Last Airbender. I do love both of the series and I can't wait the next chapter of Avatar - The Legend of Korra series!

Gamersaiyan4
08-04-2012, 04:58 PM
im watching it rite now and its freaking awesome and tenzin is hilarious

SuperPikachuTNT
08-06-2012, 03:08 AM
i liked the sires and i mostly liked Avatar: Last Airbender way better the legend of korra
and my elment would be fire or air

Kyoits
08-07-2012, 04:31 AM
I used to watch the show but now i've just grown out of it