PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Sport?

Weavile
06-19-2012, 03:49 AM
Pretty much the title, what sports do you like to play/watch?
I personally love swimming and running track, and I'd like to be part of Drum Corps one day. How about you guys?

Prospering
06-19-2012, 04:51 AM
Well I have a tie with Basketball and Baseball. Theyre enjoyble to watch "for me" and theyre Really fun to play.

Red
06-19-2012, 06:28 AM
Ping Pong(Table Tennis) has always been my favorite sport(Yes it is a sport). I can never get tired of it as the people you play against are always different in the way that they play. It's always good for getting the adrenaline pumping.

ShadowMr.L
06-19-2012, 05:52 PM
I love Soccer, Hockey, swimming and Baseball. I just really enjoy these sports.

The Arrow
06-19-2012, 06:15 PM
Not trying to be mean, but you guys do realize that there are like three threads that say "What is your favorite Sport?" or something alone those lines?

Zachgoose
06-19-2012, 06:16 PM
Ping Pong(Table Tennis) has always been my favorite sport(Yes it is a sport). I can never get tired of it as the people you play against are always different in the way that they play. It's always good for getting the adrenaline pumping.

I think I have to agree with Red on this for once. xP

Ping Pong is the only sport I actively enjoy playing (unless chess counts). I love watching Basketball, but not participating in it. Although I am a good shooter, it is unfortunate that I am awful at preventing the ball from getting stolen.