Wing Attack
Reshiram
Dragon Plulse
Slash
Extrasensory
Fusion Flare
Bronzong
Gyro Ball
(sry its been weeks since i played cant remember the rest of bronzongs moves!!)

ILIEKPIE
06-20-2012, 09:14 PM
The team is pretty solid, but i think that a you should have a grass type on your team. Also, I would personally choose Volcarona over Reshiram due to my hatred of using legendaries on my team. Overall I rate it a 7.6/10

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
06-24-2012, 06:36 PM
well i rate your team 6.7/10

Siesmetoad- you should change aqua ring to Brick break or drain punch have some more verirty

Emboar- change flame charge to scald or mabye have toxic (for the elite 4)

Stoutland- pretty good but you should have a stab move (same type attack bonus +20%) switch crunch to Giga Impact or Body slam but not strength because your Siesmetoad already have it

Unfeasant- it have to much staab moves you need some more types of move like have return of steel wing or maybe u-turn

Reshiram- instead of slash since its a physical attack (which Reshiram is not good at statwise) have Hyper Beam or Hyper voice when your Reshiram levels up

Great Team in all you did a great job!

BreeZaps
07-10-2012, 02:48 AM
Good team but needs work. I would not use Reshiram but its good anyway.

The Arrow
07-10-2012, 06:06 PM
I personally would not teach Strength to a Seismitoad because it can learn a lot of other useful moves. I would also get rid of Flame Charge for a fighting-type move so you can protect your other Pokemon.

phantomscar
07-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Emboar could have a fighting move on it, such as brick break,
Unfezant could have kept quick attack instead of having wing attack
Siesmatoad could have sludge bomb instead of aqua ring or strength

Totodile
07-31-2012, 05:00 AM
It's good for a ingame team. Just replace a fire move off of Emboar with a fighting move and replace slash with a Special Attacking move. Since this is an ingame team I will spare you of my pet peeve rant of Legendaries are only used by n00bs.

shadowdude
07-31-2012, 06:08 AM
good but i think stoutland is lame.

Flubbs
07-31-2012, 06:34 AM
Good team but it needs more variety when it comes to movesets. I see alot of repeated type attacks on the same pokemon.