PDA

View Full Version : What Anime(s) Have Touched You the Most?

Spitfire
06-20-2012, 08:14 PM
What animes have given you a huge emotional reaction? For me there are three. Ano Hana (I cried an ocean), Clannad (I cried a lake), Angel Beats (I cried a tear). They're all pretty saddening however in different ways for each one. The endings are always the parts which always get me.

Majorasfan
06-20-2012, 08:35 PM
I actually really agree with the above - Clannad was just sad throughout, and Angel Beats was sad at parts, but the very end was really sad as well. A lot of animes have had sad parts, but not many have been sad throughout the whole series. I guess the closest I can think of off the top of my head is Fate/Zero, because although it's action-packed, it has quite a few sad moments.. Kiritsugu's past is miserable, and episode 24 is just.. wow.

BreeZaps
06-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Pokemon, the episode when ash left pikachu behind with the other pikachus in the forest. And the 1st movie when ash turned to stone.

Shiningbolt
06-20-2012, 09:26 PM
Um...I can't remember the Romanji for it anymore, but the title translates to something like "I Can't Believe my Sister is this Cute!". I've said this a few times now, but just in case, I haven't even seen 10 anime, yet. However, that one was pretty good even though it has like 12 episodes.

Kyoushiro
06-20-2012, 09:28 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and say Pokemon caused me to cry several times, but that was just when I was a kid.
The one anime that really touched me the most was Ginga Densetsu Weed. Not necessarily because it had its sad moments and all, but because of how much the series means to me. :<

Uzi
06-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Sora no Woto because I learned that playing Amazing Grace on a trampetto causes you to stop WW3. Also Spider Tank. That was pretty awesome when they got it to work. The glass maker was cool too.

Gyaradomo
06-20-2012, 11:07 PM
One Piece definitely has it's emotional moments. It actually made me cry over a ship. And other deaths, but I don't want to spoil anything else.

Spitfire
06-21-2012, 12:23 AM
I actually really agree with the above - Clannad was just sad throughout, and Angel Beats was sad at parts, but the very end was really sad as well. A lot of animes have had sad parts, but not many have been sad throughout the whole series. I guess the closest I can think of off the top of my head is Fate/Zero, because although it's action-packed, it has quite a few sad moments.. Kiritsugu's past is miserable, and episode 24 is just.. wow.

Clannad especially After Story was just.... </3

Um...I can't remember the Romanji for it anymore, but the title translates to something like "I Can't Believe my Sister is this Cute!". I've said this a few times now, but just in case, I haven't even seen 10 anime, yet. However, that one was pretty good even though it has like 12 episodes.

Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai is the romaji for it :P

I'm gonna go ahead and say Pokemon caused me to cry several times, but that was just when I was a kid.
The one anime that really touched me the most was Ginga Densetsu Weed. Not necessarily because it had its sad moments and all, but because of how much the series means to me. :<

There were a few times Pokemon got me as well such as when Ash let Butterfree go, or when he let Charizard stay with the other Charizards. Also when his Pokemon come back to help him I get a little teary.

SuperEgenahnnee
06-23-2012, 11:04 PM
I'd have to say Pokemon, and Dragon Ball Z.

Spitfire
06-24-2012, 01:52 AM
I'd have to say Pokemon, and Dragon Ball Z.

Care to give us any possible reason why? I'd personally like to know why you find those two animes very touching.

Shaymin
07-03-2012, 05:28 AM
For me, it was H20: Footprints in the Sand. I cried a lot in this anime. There was just a lot of cruelty in the backstories and the present time, especially for this one character that gets called a roach (I can't remember what the name was). Oh my gosh it made me feel really sorry for the characters that had to suffer through that.

NhJaden
07-05-2012, 10:15 AM
id say Clannad also and Pokemon sometimes when i was younger, Angel Beats also

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
07-05-2012, 12:44 PM
found clannad touching

ShadowMr.L
07-05-2012, 04:38 PM
There's two anime for me.

1. Ginga Nagerboshi Gin - Gin put forth a lot and achieved great things. The sad deaths too.

2. Angel Beats - When a certain person had wanted her one wish granted, to have someone wish to marry her (This is all going off of memory) and one person who didn't get along with her did. The ending got me too..it was so sad.. ;_;

thechiquidracula
07-06-2012, 12:40 AM
mine is vampire knight

EpicCh33se
07-06-2012, 01:16 AM
Clannad was very sad. But the anime that touched me the most was ToraDora. It wasn't the saddest, but I just think that I can understand the characters a lot more and connect with them.

hunter2078
07-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Pokemon ashe "runs away" from pikachu and the first movie where he "dies" and Clannad almost the hole ending part

Gamersaiyan4
07-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Dragon ball GT made me cry when android #8 was killed and he contributed the most in dragon ball and he was one of gokus closest friends so I was like noooooooooooooo

bleachfan063
07-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Definitely Clannad and Ano hana, I sobbed uncontrollably! Kanon as well! All three are amazing though!

crazy_boy
07-08-2012, 10:12 PM
the first pokemon gen and bleach

megablaze12
07-08-2012, 10:21 PM
I haven't cried at any but I was very touched by angel beats and spice & wolf also shuffle! was sad at parts

Monkey D. LuffyZ
07-09-2012, 04:39 PM
For me Dragon Ball Z and One Piece I also loved The One Piece Manga and I think Bleach is pretty good

jackers96
07-09-2012, 06:35 PM
The first pokemon movie when ash turned into stone I was in tears and also mirai nikki when yukki's dad dies I was upset at the way it happend and when it happened

Kyoits
08-10-2012, 05:52 PM
DBZ is my favorite anime of all time because theres nothing out there like it there is so much action and so much epicness, when i was young i watched the final episode of the whole series the song at the end made me cry because i was so sad that the series was over and it just touched my heart the whole series

Another series that i just love would have to be Pokemon because it was my second anime after DBZ and the first episode almost got me teared up because Ash saved Pikachu even though he didn't even like him so that was the good times (Now Pokemon Sucks) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ZhaXwNTyY

Rainbowdash372
08-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Well there aren't there any anime that i've seen that touched me but i did cry a little when i first watched the episode of Gurren Laagan when Kamina Died, he was one of my favorite characters ever and to see him die like that was very emotional to me. Also Angel Beats kinda made me cry especially since i just finished watching all the episodes this thursday.

Giratina720
08-11-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm only in touch of pokemon, beyblade (now beywheelz) and yu gi oh zexal

The Arrow
08-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Pokemon when Ash leaves May. That always brought tears to my eyes... :(

Shantae
08-12-2012, 11:51 PM
To be honest, I don't know any other anime that has touched me the most until this site. The answer to that is obviously, Pokemon that touched me the most. Reason? The original Pokemon Anime, the anime music (Pokemon Original only), and some good moments which I still watch Pokemon as now.

Hellwaker
08-23-2012, 09:29 AM
Naruto made the saddest out of any anime because the amount of filler in that sersis is just so saddening.

Umbrony
09-07-2012, 12:10 AM
I'm going to have to say Kirby back when it was an anime. That managed to make me cry when Kirby acted like he died. I think I was about seven back then. =P

sonriopoby123
09-07-2012, 12:53 AM
omaigawd.

PPGZ, Clannad, Pokemon, some other ones with titles I can't remember.

UbersSuck20
09-07-2012, 08:59 AM
I have never cried when watching the anime, since I only watch Pokemon and Tom and Jerry.

Leafeon
09-13-2012, 01:59 AM
Fruits Basket it s so waarm!

Yui
09-13-2012, 02:07 AM
The most vibrant anime was Clannad. Everyone cried during Clannad, but I don't know, I feel like it drove home an important message with me like no other anime has before. It makes me realize not to take anything for granted. I mean obviously it's not the first thing that's done that, but it's one of the most touching anime to me.

Then I cried during the pokemon 2000 movie, when pikachu was fighting with its clone and they were slapping each other. And Ash sacrificed himself, that was pretty good.

I've cried many a times during Naruto. The fights get so emotional. It's hard to be empathetic with the characters, because of the world they live in, but it's still touching because of their backgrounds.

During Nyan Koi! I cried. I don't know why though xD It wasn't a sad anime, but I think I cried out of happiness. And sadness that it was over.

I cried during Onegai Twins. I don't think Onegai Teacher so much, but definitely Onegai Twins.

Anime are much more emotional to me than most movies or TV shows. It's not an anime, but I cried a lot during Scrubs too. I guess I'm just a sucker of a consumer that likes anything he sees.

And by the way, the plural of anime is anime ^.^

theaxeman
09-19-2012, 03:38 AM
SPOILER'S GUYSI've had emotional moments regarding anime:
Firstly Naruto, my favourite anime, I cried when some charaters died mainly Asuma, Obito and Chiyo. I shed a whole bunch of tears when Naruto met his father for the first time, that hit pretty close to home.
Secondly Bleach, my other favourite, I cried only twice in this, when Gin died and when Ichigo started crying after losing his Fullbring against Ginjo.
Thirdly Fullmetal Alchemist, I cried when Edward supposedly was killed by Envy.
Fullemtal Alchemist Brotherhood, I always cried during the flashback when Edward wished for Alphonse back pleading that he is his brother and that he's all his got.
One Piece, I only recently started watching this yet it's already made me cry. Nami's flashback showing Bellemere giving up her life for Nami and Nojiko that really got to me.
Dragonball GT, I cried when Piccolo decided to stay on Earth before it explodes and has his last moment with Gohan.

Zekrom man
09-24-2012, 11:42 PM
Pokemon. I have so many memeries from the pokemon anime.

Kyoits
09-30-2012, 05:07 PM
Pokemon. I have so many memeries from the pokemon anime.

But now we all have to admit that Pokemon sucks now.

DarkSide
10-01-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm gonna go with Pokemon (the episode were Ash releases hes Butterfree) And Dragon ball Z (when stupid Cell eats my favorite characters, Android 18 and 17) But for the record the only movie that made me cry was The bridge to terabithia.

Red
10-02-2012, 02:23 AM
Definitely Clannad; I've only got done with the Fuko arc and I was deeply moved by it. I can hardly wait to see what's next in the anime(don't spoil it plox).