PDA

View Full Version : Melty Blood

Majorasfan
06-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Has anyone ever heard of Melty Blood? It's a fighting game based on characters from TYPE-MOON's Tsukihime, which is a visual novel. It's an incredibly addictive fighting game, and it has some serious chain combos mixed in. I'm definitely not amazing at it, and Tainers14 always knocks me out with his evil chairs.. but eh, it's still fun. xD

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b5/MeltyBlood.jpg

Have any of you guys heard of it, and what are your experiences?

Kyoushiro
06-20-2012, 08:59 PM
When I first got this game, the only character I could really use was Nanaya Shiki. And that stuck to the very end. Two months later I found myself playing Melty Blood against my animation teacher (yes... my teacher) and he whooped my butt with Akiha. D=

Shiningbolt
06-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Kyo, get out! I'm supposed to be the first poster! Also, Majora, get the 1.07 image up there, please...

Ahem, as you could tell just from what I started with, I'm a pretty big fan of Melty Blood. I've played it for months on end and can actually do some of the more complicated combos that you may see professionals use. I like to use White Len, Akiha, Kohaku, and sometimes Arcueid, but I haven't tried everyone in 1.07, yet. I really like some of the soundtracks and it really takes skill to learn how to play the game.
Unfortunately, netplay on the latest version of Melty Blood, MBAACC 1.07, is absolutely terrible compared to MBAC ver. B, which is way past outdated right now.In other words, barely anyone plays the new version online. =/

Still, it's a great game. I really love it.

Uzi
06-20-2012, 11:15 PM
Melty Blood is fun. Especially when you get to use DORITOS LEN and BANANA SHIKI. I really love MBAACC since it's on PC for one, and it has moonstyles. I guess you could say I main F-Len and H-Nanaya. But I'm god awful when it comes to remembering combos and not pulling stuff out of the air like Doritos Setup #49 and calling it legit.

Obligatory Banana Shiki video on this page.
http://youtu.be/-P3jaRZjvfQ

XpL
06-21-2012, 02:27 AM
It's all about the Ciel. Endless 214B.

Uzi
06-21-2012, 02:29 AM
It's all about the Ciel. Endless 214B.

Good thing I can block now. 9 Delay Black Keys all day.

Tainers14
06-21-2012, 04:34 AM
I play Hisui and I smash chairs over people's heads or something.

Zachgoose
06-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Yeppers.

I use C-Len, F-Aoko, C-Ryougi, and I'm learning F-Archtype:Earth.

Awesome game is awesome. I wish the netplay in MBAACC wasn't total balls.

gamerx2
07-15-2012, 07:17 PM
I never heard of this game. It sound fun.