PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any pets?

DeMrTeunio
06-22-2012, 04:54 PM
My family was never really that interested in having a pet, but we did have a goldfish two years ago.

I loved my goldfish. It was truly the brother I never had. I took him for walks on a leash, I taught him to scare off the mailman and I hugged him all the time. Sadly, the good always die young. I'll never forget you, buddy.
R.I.P. Guppy 2010-2010

I sorta got caught up in my own story... but seriously. Do you have any pets?

Patriot
06-22-2012, 04:57 PM
I own a ton of fish and two little KITTEH CATZ. Of course, I have to keep them away from the tanks.

Christian
06-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Well, we do have two horses now. We also used to have two turtles and a cat but we had to give him away due to allergies - Then the wierd part, dad was allergic to my cat but not the horses. The turtles? We gave them away because we didn't really like them as pets.

Shiningbolt
06-22-2012, 05:16 PM
I used to have a pet dog. We got him when he was just a few months old and gave him the name Speedy because he loved to run around the house. I really enjoyed having him as a pet, but no one was properly taking care of him (training him to use the bathroom in certain places and such), so my parents got rid of him about a year later.
We tried getting another dog, but we were discouraged since that one came with a disease (or maybe he was somehow allergic to something?).

Will
06-22-2012, 05:23 PM
My parents have four cats: One mother cat, and four kittens. There's Mama-san, Squeaky (my kitten), Blacky, and Cali. Theyre really adorable and each of the kittens has their own distinct personality.

Gyaradomo
06-22-2012, 05:24 PM
I have a vicious dog. She is really vicious. She is like 10 pounds, but can take on a 50 pound dog. A yorkie.

Majorasfan
06-22-2012, 06:03 PM
I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. The oldest cat is named the "Big Kitty," the middle one is the only girl and is named the "Girly Kitty," and the youngest is the "Baby Kitty." My mom tried to give our dogs "real" names, but I wouldn't have it, so I stubbornly call them both "puppy" most of the time. I used to have originality.. where has it all gone? xD

Tuxy
06-22-2012, 06:10 PM
2 KITTEZ called "Emily" and "Tschinka", but they mostly just get called "Emi" or "Tschinki". They're both a bit princess-like and don't like each other, but they are still very cute. And Emily always catches mice and just drops them on the floor never eating them...
We also have 6 chicken and a rooster and they all have names, but the only one that remembers them is my mother...

Xerodragon12
06-22-2012, 06:15 PM
No pets. Nope. none at all. mainly because I'm to lazy to actually care for them, and my parents don't want to go through the hassle of buying all the supplies.

Shadowknight
06-22-2012, 06:27 PM
I used to have 4 parakeets, 1 cat, 1 dog, 4 kittens. I have a dog at home so that makes a total of 11.

Minntul
06-22-2012, 06:51 PM
1 Kitty I got a month ago. Probably the first pet my family's had in 10 years.

I lurve her.

Uzi
06-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Two cats that do nothing but sleep on my bed, run under my bed, curl up next to me, and pester me for food.

I'm living the life.

Tainers14
06-22-2012, 06:57 PM
No, my mom hates pets/animals. It's funny though, one time my teacher made us right an assignment about a pet we own, and I wrote about my pet rock. He had a good laugh.

XpL
06-22-2012, 07:11 PM
My parents didn't want the burden of raising two children AND pets.
My grandparents on the other hand have raised several dogs, two of which are strays of Greece. Since we visited them often, I can probably say the experience with their dogs was the closest I have to owning a pet.

Weavile
06-22-2012, 07:29 PM
We own dogs. Too many dogs. So many dogs. Some belong to us, and the others belong to my brother who brings them to our house while he's at work. We'll have anywhere between 2 and 7 dogs at our house at any given times. They're all fine dogs but when they're together it's just a big mob that you can't go anywhere near without being tackled to the ground by all of them xD

Kyoushiro
06-22-2012, 08:42 PM
A very ironic thing about me is the fact that I love animals to death, and yet I feel like I never get to interact with any animals. My mom hates the idea of having pets and I think she just dislikes animals in general. The closest thing to a pet that I ever had was a little goldfish.

The Arrow
06-22-2012, 09:01 PM
Well, my mom and dad had a couple of cats back before I was ever born, so that doesn't really count. We tried to take care of my neighbor's cat one time, but it just didn't work out like we thought it would. Besides, it would never come around to us! Aside from cats, I really have never had any other pets other than my beta fish. I love him to death! His name is Finny (yes, very original name) and this may sound weird, but he is like my brother that I never had! I mean, I don't have a brother, so that's kind of unrelated on certain circumstances, but that's legitimately beside the point. This also may sound weird, but I talk to him! NO, there is nothing wrong with me! I like talking to him, and he reacts and pays attention to me whenever I do so. He's very old, so unfortunately who knows how much longer he'll live, but we always get a new one after one passes. :( Overall, he's the best pet I ever had, one of the very few pets I ever had! :)

ShadowMr.L
06-22-2012, 10:41 PM
I have a dog. His name's Fairway and I love my dog to death. I kinda wish I had a cat. I'm not a dog person or a cat person, I love them both equally. :3

Merga
06-22-2012, 11:58 PM
I have a dog, he is very fat and stupid. That is all I have to say on the subject so... toolaloo.

Red
06-23-2012, 12:01 AM
I have 3 cats and a single dog, all four of them very annoying. One of the cats is a pure Siamese that my dad got from the local shelter as a present for my mom. The other 2 are your typical domestic cats. As for my dog, he's a crossbreed between a Labrador and a Husky. I'm more of a dog person because one of my closest childhood friends was a beagle that I did everything with. I just don't think cats can show the same affection my old dog did.

Kyoushiro
06-23-2012, 12:18 AM
As for my dog, he's a crossbreed between a Labrador and a Husky.
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr267/CloudrunnerWaterWolf/doduo.png
PM me a picture of your dog or I WILL KILL YOU[/I]
Hm! Well, if I did have a dog, I would want an easy breed to take care of. I can't start out with a husky because I heard they're hard to train. Which is also sad/ironic because it's my favorite breed. =(

Super Skarmory
06-23-2012, 12:56 AM
3 cats and a dog. We've had Penny, my dog, since I was 3. She's getting old and probably won't last too much longer but she's been a good dog to us. Our first cat was my Uncle's whom I stole off of him because I thought she was awesome and then she got old and fat and now she just lays around all of the time. XD Our second cat was a stray that I convinced our parents to take in and then the last cat was also a stray, but we took him in when he was only a few weeks old so he's a lot more normal than our first stray who's a fairly troubled cat. I've had a few fish over the years but none at this point in time as they have all died off.

SuperEgenahnnee
06-23-2012, 09:04 PM
I have a cat, a fish that's about to die :(

MiniTapp
06-24-2012, 08:44 AM
I used to have a whole range of pets, but now I just have my two dogs. Dudley, aged 10, a Brown Spanador who's as dumb as they come, and Flint, a Jack Russel Terrier, who has to be one of the smartest dogs ever. He is a cynical little thing, alright. But he's one of the best Jack Russels I've ever known.

Umbrony
06-27-2012, 05:58 PM
I have a dog and a cat and some fish. They died. The fish. T^T

SonicMario777
06-27-2012, 08:46 PM
I don't own any pets, my family used to own two dogs, though. I personally like cats a little better.

bamboo37
07-01-2012, 05:42 PM
I have a 3 birds one is a Java and I can't spell the other ones name. Then I have one pet dog. I will try my best to tell you what breed he is. He is a Conton De Toulor R. I have no clue but it is french. That is it.

poochipower
07-01-2012, 06:04 PM
I have a dog and a taranchala

Shantae
07-03-2012, 05:10 AM
I had a pet before, I brought a weird fish tank and weird type of fish from a museum in my 5th Grade Senior Trip in Boston but they already died within a week or two. ):

epickirby
07-03-2012, 05:46 AM
A grand total of ONE pet, a dog. He's Merlin, an 8-month Australian Sheperd.

Prospering
07-03-2012, 06:50 AM
3 Dogs, One Chiuahua, a chiweenie " Weener dog + Chihuaua" and a Yorkschier Terrier. Ive had my yorkie for 4 years, Chiuahua about 1 year, and Chiweenie for 2 years.

Davismt
07-03-2012, 01:35 PM
I have 1 dog, his name is Howard and we got his name from a list of names we thought might fit him and my family voted on which one was best. Other than that I have 2 goldfish (didn't really name them) and my little brother has 6 hermit crabs!

Dakota
07-03-2012, 01:59 PM
I have 2 Rat Terriers(Isabell and Sammie, both very smart), 1 Leopard Gecko(Tunny, quite old, 8, but energetic), 1 sheep(Sweety, older than Tunny, very affectionate), 2 goats, Goht and Lady, :) if you get those references, 14 chickens, we only have names for 3 of them, Kuyrem, Roc, and Jack.

ShaymieTehShaymin
07-03-2012, 02:11 PM
I have a pet rock. But he ran away. :(

shinycharizard
07-03-2012, 02:38 PM
I have 2pure bread pugs thoty and thota a pure bread female miniature shnauzer 6cats 4kittens only gave 3of the cats names menino misha and u wont understand this if u dont speak or read spanish cato whedo chihuahas poofy bossi lala mimi i think theyre huskies 1is named blanca both have white coats ive had 3lizards 2turtles I also have my first pokemon game 2this day its like a pet 2me

SuperEgenahnnee
07-05-2012, 12:50 AM
I have a cat. And my fish......died DDDDDXXX

So sad...*sniffs*

BreeZaps
07-05-2012, 03:19 AM
3 cats and a dog. We've had Penny, my dog, since I was 3. She's getting old and probably won't last too much longer but she's been a good dog to us.

Wow i had my cat ever since i was 3 and he will not live a bit longer to. I feel your pain. And my cat and me have gone through a lot like how he saved me from a bear and how my mom locked him up in a house for 3 weeks with no food or water but he made it. and when my oma went to the house after my mom went missing my cat ran out of the house and my opa had to get him with a net. Theres more to my cat but im tired and dont feel like typing.

http://superskarmory.net/forum/album.php?albumid=3&attachmentid=45 my cat :D

And my omas dog has cancer...

Merga
07-05-2012, 03:49 AM
I have one dog. He is very stupid and is afraid of water. Even though all of those things I said about it are negative, I still love him like the brother I always wanted.

SwordMaster
07-05-2012, 04:12 AM
I have two cats under 1 year old and they are good mouse hunters. They also like to lay near me and purr.

NhJaden
07-05-2012, 10:04 AM
i have 13 cats(ikr) mostly because one cat called cookie,whose a Tortie, we call her *** because she gave birth to all but 3 so 9 cats, then there's Rascal and Snuggles, their the oldest and twin tabby cats we got them for Christmas the year i was born, which makes them about 15, and Sam 9yrs and was a stray that followed my sister home from school at only like one yr old(that cat) then we have some fish and gerbils and had 2 birds named Baby and Jeffery but Jeffery dies not to long ago, Baby was actually caught by my grandpa and Jeffery was a baby of one of my grandpas

thechiquidracula
07-06-2012, 02:53 AM
i have a dog he is annoying in so many ways but he is till cool the dog is my excuse to bother people lol even though i have to scream at him like ........"salte de encima de mi ya duukee duque "and by the way i said get off of me now duque lol i just need it to write it the way i say it lol

Totodile
07-08-2012, 04:34 PM
I have a dog and a turtle
My dog is a Yellow and Chocolate Lab
Female

My Turtle has a giant red spot behind both of his eyes
Male

Turtwig8402
07-15-2012, 03:44 PM
I have one cat named Bennie.

Graph
07-15-2012, 08:22 PM
We have two fish! Timmy and Alf, Timmy is a small goldfish and Alf is like... fishzilla or something, I don't know. Timmy died this morning, so I guess we only have one fish now.

TyphlosionX
07-15-2012, 08:25 PM
I have 4 dogs one poodle one shi-zu one standard poodle and one shnouzer we were going to keep a boxer back when we had 2 dogs but my mom was allergic to him but he has a new home.

GRK
07-16-2012, 12:57 AM
2 Dogs, 2 fish, 2 parakeets, 1 horse...

shadowdude
07-16-2012, 09:40 PM
i hazez a kitty cat

TheTrainerExpert
07-17-2012, 11:08 PM
I have a chihuahua who is 16 O_o

Champion Cynthia
10-12-2012, 08:13 PM
I used to own two cats but one is now....not here....so I own a cat.

Charizardflyer
10-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Two cats, one dog, and so many fish I don't know how many I have anymore. I don't have to keep my cats away from the fish tanks. Fattony is an out-door cat and Shadow is an in-door cat, but he's to lazy to try to catch a fish. Sadie, my dog, always finds stuff and brings it home. It could be a nice and expeince boot, it could be a blanket, or a bone.

xBlackthornWolfx
10-13-2012, 02:26 PM
I used to have so many pets when I was younger, but they just seemed to slowly dwindle away. All I have left is my dog, who I love to death. He's a yellow lab, and unfortunately he too is getting up there in years...we may have to put him down very soon. After he's gone, it'll be the last of my pets. :c Knowing us, we'll get another dog eventually, but yeah. I used to have a cat, many different kinds of a fish, a hamster, a toad, two turtles, many hermit crabs at one point, annd think that's it. May have missed something, idk.

Kinda miss having a lot of pets around :c

pikachumaster
10-13-2012, 02:29 PM
I have lots of FISHIES. I used to have a Chihuahua and a turtle. But.. Turtle died, dog got rid of by parents...

Ice
10-13-2012, 02:53 PM
Used to have goldfish when I was younger. After replacing dead ones about three times we just gave up.

FelsicFurret
10-14-2012, 01:26 AM
I got a fish once that died in its first night in my house. We haven't attempted to have any other pets since then, though my sister has a pretty cute cockapoo.

Dabottle
10-14-2012, 01:48 AM
Used to have goldfish when I was younger. After replacing dead ones about three times we just gave up.

This. My dad's allergic to animal fur (or something along those lines) anyway. :/

LovelyOshawott
10-14-2012, 01:53 AM
One fish named Goldie.
Died. :(

Glace
10-14-2012, 03:06 AM
A kitty that steals my seat.

Cutiepuffle
10-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Unnamed Turtle- Released by my 3 yr old self. (????-2004)
Goldfish Group #1- Crushed to death by my 3 yr. old self. (????- 2004)
Goldfish Group #2 - Living in a pond for 6 years. (2005-????)
Tailo (Bird.)- Released by my 3 yr old self. (????-2004)
Minnow (Beta Fish) - Died of old age. (2008-2010)
Rocco (Miniature Dachshund) (2006-2011)- Moved to Canada with relatives.
Curious George (Mouse)- My current pet. (2012-????)

Austin
12-17-2012, 12:13 AM
I haven't had a pet since my gerbil died when I was at school a few years ago.

Koyomi
12-17-2012, 12:18 AM
we have cats.

two of them.

one of them is a jerk. the other just sleeps.

megagamer
12-17-2012, 12:38 AM
I had fishes, dogs, cats, a parrot, hamsters...you get what im saying.

Right now i have two hamsters and a dog.

Rocket
12-17-2012, 01:58 AM
Yep. A dog that died.

Sammiiee13
12-17-2012, 02:21 AM
I have three cats. Sadly one is pretty old and it doesn't look like he will be around much longer. The middle one has a few years left and the youngest, is very hyper and always is running around chasing random little things.

Clairvoya
12-17-2012, 02:44 AM
I have two dogs, one skinny and one not so much. I also used to have another dog, three fish that killed themselves, and a rabbit that we gave away. Oh, and one time we kidnapped a turtle. We gave it back.

Ferrospike
12-17-2012, 02:54 AM
I had two dogs and some fish. Both of the dogs are still alive and the fish are not.

Ayra
12-17-2012, 04:30 AM
ive one cat. one hampster. surprised the cat doesnt try to eat the hampster

TheMasterLink10
12-19-2012, 09:12 PM
I have a cute little kitteh, her name is Piggy 'cause she used to eat A LOT XD, and I love her a lot, I'm a cat person a bit more than a dog person so...YEAH, KITTEH.

UbersSuck20
01-09-2013, 05:33 PM
I own two cats and three dogs.

newsupermariobros
01-09-2013, 09:00 PM
I do have a dog that is very cute.

Pokemon Trainer N
01-21-2013, 04:08 PM
I have a. Dog named riley

Reiko Asagiri
01-21-2013, 04:31 PM
A dog named Mitsie and...I already lost count on how many cats I have. I think I have 3....or 4. You know the saying "There is no such thing as too many cats" ^vv^

flygonfan
01-21-2013, 09:38 PM
I had a pet Mewtwo, but it had... let's just say a few anger problems. I didn't want to trap him in the PC box, so I had to release him. XD. But in all seriouseness, I used to have a pet fish when I was younger (beause my mom didn't like other animals). But, I loved the little guy, and we were the best of friends. But then he passed. The apartment I now live in doesn't allow dogs, so I'm hoping to get a Green Cheek Conure, or at least a parakeet.

Sean
01-23-2013, 02:04 AM
"Do you have any pets?"

lol for me it's more like "What are your pets"

I have 4 horses, a snake, a hamster, 6 dogs (4 cavaliers, a Huge chocolate lab, and a 11 year old English Springer Spaniel) and 4 housecats and 2 barncats. I love them all! (maybe not the snake though...)

Gamersaiyan4
01-24-2013, 02:06 AM
1 dog and 2 cats.Stella the dog,Jake the orange cat,and Whiskers the gray cat.:cat::dog:

Leafeon
01-24-2013, 02:09 AM
I have a Yorkshire Terrier and a small grey hamster with a whit underside that has a black stripe down his back. His name is RockyRoad.

Kyoits
02-15-2013, 08:14 PM
I have one dog and two cats. They dog is the size of both of my hands but it is really vicious and it always finds something to hump for like 15 minutes. My first cat is the size of a watermelon but it runs faster than my dog and it has a ton of knots in her fur. They second one is really thin and it will run away from if you ever try to pick it up.

theblindxatu
05-24-2013, 02:08 AM
My 6 year old puppy, Little Man, and my late 10 year old cat Peekaboo.

We recently got a little kitten, but gave it up do to it being to early to have another cat. This is post is dedicated to her. ='(

sonriopoby123
05-24-2013, 02:38 AM
A fish, and a chihuahua that wasn't technically mine.

I miss my fish. Died before I could even give it a name :'(

TM48
05-24-2013, 04:33 AM
Never ask the Cookie Eevee this question! It's one of them you'll say "Oh God" to. So here's the story, in my life I have had six goldfish, a bunny, twelve dogs and two cats. My bunny was stolen, one cat ran away. Four dogs got hit by a car. One had seven puppies, we sold all the pups but two, all my goldfish died (obviously), one died of being old, 21 in human years, and most recently, one of the pups Mocha got hit by a car.I currently have three dogs and a cat, a lot less compared to what I used to have.

LuckyLapras
05-27-2013, 08:15 AM
Since the first day I recall my family getting a pet (a long time ago, before I was born, even, but I knew they existed) I've had 6 dogs, 8 cats and 1 hamster. Currently, I have 3 cats and 2 dogs.

kUA.,
06-16-2013, 03:45 AM
One fat Kitty named Sally.

AdvanceCharmander
07-11-2013, 12:01 AM
I have a dog named Rocky

GroundX3RO
07-11-2013, 01:27 AM
I used to have two kittens and they were super cute and one of them always used to snuggle up in my bed when I was sleeping. They died a few years ago, and I've never felt like I wanted to have more kittens.