PDA

View Full Version : Hey, what's up?

adamX0315
06-22-2012, 07:46 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Adam and well my videos are not the greatest I will admit, but I'm trying my best to get them better. So here is my CRAZY story that probably no one ever believes...
It all started when my friend said "Hey you want me to make you an account on YouTube." and so I figured hey why not so I did. Everything was going great until one day... it was actually after my sister's graduation party, but I got into a big fight with him and he said fine I'm gonna delete the account you used. Also remind yourself that the account was under his name so I also tried to do that as well. Then I was SUPER ticked off at him and luckily I made a backup account, adamX0315 and then restarted from there. Sadly, things have been happening really slow for me and I never mentioned my backup because I never thought anything like this would ever happen. Now, point on my old account pokemonpower75, I'd be at 100 or so subscribers, but I'm only at 40 so yeah I kinda need a big break...Thanks for reading!!
-X

DeMrTeunio
06-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Welcome to the forums. I'm curious to check out some of your videos sometime :). Do enjoy your stay on the forums!

Gyaradomo
06-22-2012, 09:17 PM
Adam, such a heart-filling story... I hope you have a good time here! Remember to read the rules, http://superskarmory.net/forum/announcement.php?f=4&a=1 , and come to the chat, there a lot of people there!

Christian
06-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Hey Adam and welcome to the forums!
I am sorry to hear about your deleted account but I am sure you'll do great - Just try extra hard and you'll be back and better in no time at all :)

Spitfire
06-22-2012, 09:46 PM
We have another X so try to not get confused with them. Welcome to the forums.

ShadowMr.L
06-22-2012, 10:33 PM
Oh goodness I remember you, but not off of the tip of my tongue. Welcome to the forums regardless! Hope you have fun!! :D

Shiningbolt
06-23-2012, 12:14 AM
Welcome to the forum! You kind of had me confused in the beginning with that opening sentence, but I understand what happened.
Hopefully you can enjoy your break here and meet some nice members! Good luck!

joebob2311
06-23-2012, 01:19 AM
Adam, I remember you and I hope you remember me!

Starry
06-23-2012, 08:02 AM
I remember you from when I wasnt able to join the forums! Enjoy your time!