PDA

View Full Version : Video Editing

joebob2311
06-24-2012, 02:19 AM
What do you guys use to edit your videos. From Movie Maker to Pinnacle. From After Effects to Vegas

I use :
Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate
Windows Live Movie Maker
Camtasia Studio 7

In my opinion I find Vegas as a bit complicated to use.

MiniTapp
06-24-2012, 08:46 AM
When I used to make videos, I used Adobe Premiere Elements 7/9. It was actually a very powerful program, but it was just really unstable and stressful to work with. Good if you have a lot of patience, and it's quite cheap.

Christian
08-07-2012, 10:25 AM
I am not really good at editing but I have actually used Sony vegas pro 11 and camtasia studio.
If you learn how to use them their actually really good.

EpicCh33se
08-07-2012, 10:54 AM
I'm actually pretty good at video editing. I've been doing it for at least 5 years. I use any Sony Vegas product to edit my videos. Using that, I like to create a whole ton of custom effects.

Suprsilver
08-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Corel VideoStudio 12.

Red
08-07-2012, 03:39 PM
The only thing I've ever used and ever needed for that matter was Sony Vegas Pro. You can do just about anything you want with it, you only need to know how everything works.

Patriot
08-07-2012, 04:21 PM
I currently use Sony Vegas Pro 11. It's a really powerful video editor with a hefty price tag.

UbersSuck20
08-07-2012, 06:29 PM
I use the extreme failure and the retarded Windows Live Movie Maker.I'm fine with it though, considering my PC is a piece of crap(2 GB of RAM is really the only thing that is somewhat better, but that is nothing when you have crappy CPU)

Shiningbolt
08-08-2012, 04:17 PM
When I used to make videos on my Youtube account, I just used Windows Movie Maker. I didn't have to do anything really flashy for my intros, but it annoyed me that it couldn't handle speeding up my highish quality video footage of Super Paper Mario. Heck, it would ruin the quality during rendering. I probably should have gotten something better, but I didn't know what to get at the time.

Shaymin
10-21-2012, 01:08 PM
I'm normally fine with using Window Live Movie Maker. I don't mind the quality my camera gives me (or my audience, for that matter), and the only thing I need to do with it is cut out stuff and speed up/play music. I doesn't even alter the quality of the video.

Dragonite
10-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Windows Movie Maker (simple edits) and Adobe Premiere Elements 4 (everything else). Both of them are pretty good, although they like to glitch sometimes. I like Premiere because it comes pretty close to making camcorder video look like it came off a capture card. It eats RAM like jelly beans, though.

X!!
10-21-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm currently using Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate. It's quite a pain in the butt sometimes, because it sometimes makes weird green screens in the video while rendering and all that. But regardless, it's still a decent program. I'm considering using Camtasia 8, though...

Minntul
10-21-2012, 02:02 PM
The correct answer is Sony Vegas Pro. I'm still learning it but I like the amount of freedom it gives you.

Ice
10-21-2012, 02:14 PM
I've been using Vegas for about a year ever since I found a cheapish version and do really basic stuff in Camtasia if I'm lazy. I used to use WMM in '09 (lol) and switched to Pinnacle for a few years (lol it's so bad), but I really like Vegas.

pikachumaster
10-21-2012, 03:54 PM
I just use Windows (Live) Movie Maker. It's fine for editing. I just cut out parts that I think are really stupid and add transitions. Then I add an intro and credits and have a little speed up fun.

Blue
10-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Well I WANT to use Adobe Aftereffects and Adobe Premier, but I simply cannot afford it because of how overpriced it is. I can't find video editing that won't cost that much.

Sir Muffin of Saucer
10-21-2012, 07:08 PM
I used to use Camtasia 7, but I've just recently switched to Vegas. There's more features, and I like it better. Camtasia is more intuitive, though.