PDA

View Full Version : What's up everybody

EchoReaver
06-24-2012, 05:50 AM
Hi, everybody! My name is brady. I'm 18, and live in western Nebraska. I've been a fan of Pokemon since red and blue and haven't stopped since. I also have to say i am a huge fan of Superskarmory and, funny story, watching his videos has actually inspired me to make my own videos, so if you guys would check out my channel, EchoReaverGaming, that'd be great! I curtently don't have any videos up just yet, but I'm hard at work on my first series. Thanks guys, and here's to having a good time on here! :)

Shadowknight
06-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Welcome to the forums EchoReaver I hope you have a good time here at SS!

ShadowMr.L
06-24-2012, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the forums! I'd advise you read the rules. It'll help you in the long run. I know you'll have fun! Message me if you need any help! :D

Shiningbolt
06-24-2012, 01:54 PM
Welcome! Please take a look at the rules (just skim through them and read the subtitles) so nothing ruins your time here. We seem low on some nice threads, so any of your ideas could be a great help!
May your time here be, well, good.

Gyaradomo
06-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Welcome! You have a long paragraph introducing yourself - I like that. Remember to follow the rules (http://superskarmory.net/forum/announcement.php?f=4&a=1) and have fun! I suggest you go to the chat, there are a lot of sociable and friendly people there!

DeMrTeunio
06-24-2012, 03:41 PM
Welcome to the forums! I'll defenitely check out your video's once you start uploading. Have fun!

EchoReaver
06-24-2012, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the forums! I'll defenitely check out your video's once you start uploading. Have fun!

Thanks for the support! Im trying to record as fast as i can, but i only have limited access to the computer.

EchoReaver
07-12-2012, 04:23 AM
A bit of bad news: my computer caught this huge virus and crashed recently, so i lost all my video footage! I'll work hard at re-recording, but it might take a while to save money up for another computer. :(