Leavanny
-X-Scissor
-Leaf Blade
-Poison Jab
-Aerial Ace

Scrafty
-Strength
-Crunch
-Brick Break (would have Hi Jump Kick, but i prefer accuracy to power)
-Rock Slide

Sigilyph
-Psychic
-Air Slash
-Charge Beam
-Flash Cannon

Haxorus
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Giga Impact
-Bulldoze

Let me what you think! And I know my Haxorus is overpowered; I did that on purpose! :D

Dabottle
06-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Hey! A decent team! Alright, I'll give this a go!

Samurott
-Surf
-X-Scissor
-Bulldoze
-Aqua Tail

Samurott looks pretty good. Two suggestions I do have are Blizzard and Grass Knot. Grass Knot doesn't offer much E4 coverage, but Blizzard is quite nice.

Simisear
-Flame Burst
-Brick Break
-Shadow Claw
-Rock Slide

I don't know much about the monkeys... Maybe you could get a better move than Flame Burst, but you have solid type coverage here.

Leavanny
-X-Scissor
-Leaf Blade
-Poison Jab
-Aerial Ace

Swords Dance over Poison Jab. Now. Besides that it's perfect.

Scrafty
-Strength
-Crunch
-Rock Slide

Hi Jump Kick is far superior to Brick Break, but if you prefer Brick break, that's fine. I think you should replace Strength, though.

Sigilyph
-Psychic
-Air Slash
-Charge Beam
-Flash Cannon

I'd say to replace Flash Cannon with Shadow Ball (if you can have it at this point). Better type and better E4 coverage.

Haxorus
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Giga Impact
-Bulldoze

Giga Impact is horrible. Bulldoze is mediocre. I forget what TMs you can have at this point, but I'd look for better physical attacks.

Overall, your team looks pretty good. You shouldn't have much trouble with the E4. :>

EchoReaver
06-24-2012, 09:55 PM
I would have Blizzard on Samurott but again i prefer accuracy over power (just how i play, sorry). Plus, i usually avoid moves like grass knot that hit harder the heavier the target is; i dont know why, i just dont like them.

Flame Burst is pretty much the best fire type move simisear will have until postgame when i get flamethrower; i suppose i could teach it fire blast, but see above about accuracy.

Hadnt thought about swords dance for leavanny. Great idea!

I try to keep strength on my team so im always prepared. I prefer not to use HM slaves (except for cut and dive; useless, much?).

Another great suggestion for shadow ball on sigilyph. Defintitely have to check that out.

Pretty much the only reason haxorus has bulldoze is because i cant get earthquake and i need something else to cover electric types that isnt samurott. And i keep giga impact kinda as a last resort or a finisher (ive done a couple dragon dances and my opponents on their last pokemon). Other than that, i guess i could get rid of it, but i cant really think of what to replace it with.

Zachgoose
06-26-2012, 11:49 PM
You're probably not going to be using much more than Dragon Dance and Dragon Claw on Haxorus anyway if it's just in game.

But... I understand your play style of wanting accuracy over power, but I'd argue that High Jump Kick is worth it over Brick Break...

Let me crunch some numbers for you:

Brick Break's Power: 75*1.5 STAB= 112.5 total power

High Jump Kick's Power: 130*1.5 STAB=190 total power

As you can see, one High Jump kick is only slightly weaker than using Brick Break twice. Sure, you'll miss an average of 1 out of every 10 times you use HJK, but generally the huge increase in damage is worth the small risk.

(Also, it's totally badass to imagine Scrafty picking up it's pants, getting ready, and taking a huge leap, and delivering a kick).

pikamonster3434
06-28-2012, 01:11 AM
Samourott should learn an ice type move instead of X-Scissor Simisear looks all right also Leavanny. you could of taken out crunch and put Hi Jump Kick for Scrafty. Sigilyph and Haxorus

Dabottle
06-28-2012, 01:38 AM
Why would he remove Crunch? It's super-effective against half of the Elite Four!

EchoReaver
07-12-2012, 04:18 AM
That and usually if i have a dual-type, i like to have a STAB attack for both types.

Christian
07-12-2012, 02:01 PM
If you're not going to play competitive online this will be good, but I have to agree - Exchange some of the moves on your team, High jump kick over Brick break and Shadow bolt over flash cannon would make things easier for you.

UbersSuck20
07-13-2012, 08:18 AM
Here's the team i currently use; im getting ready to take on the E4 with:

Samurott
-Surf
-X-Scissor
-Bulldoze
-Aqua Tail
Ice Beam is recommended over Aqua Tail, and if you can get a Heart Scale, use Megahorn over X-Scissor. However Ice Beam cannot be found until Route 13, so Aqua Tail can still be used.

Simisear
-Flame Burst
-Brick Break
-Shadow Claw
-Rock Slide
Fire Blast must be used over Flame Burst. The rest is fine.
Leavanny
-X-Scissor
-Leaf Blade
-Poison Jab
-Aerial Ace
Great STABs, but I'd level up Leavanny to level 46 and teach it Swords Dance, replacing Poison Jab.
Scrafty
-Strength
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
Hi Jump Kick has 90% accuracy, so it would have been better if you kept that. Also Dragon Claw > Strength.
Sigilyph
-Psychic
-Air Slash
-Charge Beam
-Flash Cannon
Great use of Charge Beam, but Shadow Ball > Flash Cannon. That way Sigilyph can handle Shauntal.
Haxorus
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Giga Impact
-Bulldoze
This is a good Haxorus, but go to Relic Castle and get the Earthquake TM, then replace Bulldoze with the said move.
Let me what you think! And I know my Haxorus is overpowered; I did that on purpose! :D

Overall, a good team, but their movesets can be improved.