PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite team?

Darkblast
06-28-2012, 12:59 AM
Whats your favourite team?

Christian
07-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Well, I don't really have a favorite team however, I always use Umbreon and sometimes Dragonite.

Shiningbolt
07-05-2012, 01:35 PM
One of my favorite teams that I ever used in a Pokemon game was:
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Glaceon

I went through the trouble of getting good natures for all of them, breeding for Wish and Yawn, and using shards in Platinum so some could learn Signal Beam. I used it in my first Soul Silver playthrough and all of them were very useful.

Shadowknight
07-05-2012, 09:44 PM
I always switch my team because I couldn't remember some of my team that I wanted to recreate. So whatever I caught in the pokemon game stays in my team. The first 5 pokemon I caught.

Cheat_Freak
07-06-2012, 10:11 PM
One of my favorite teams is
Giratina
Garchomp
Palkia
Dialga

Weavile
07-07-2012, 12:11 AM
In RSE I used this team, and by jove I think it might be perfect. There's a slight weakness to Rock, but other than that it's second to none. The only thing that it's missing is a big tough dragon, like Flygon or Salamence.

Blaziken
Bellossom
Whiscash
Skarmory
Raichu (Manectric works as well, but you'll have lower levels because you catch Electrike much earlier than Pikachu)
Shedinja

With good planning, Shedinja can give you a free faint on quite a few of the E4's Pokemon. If Hail isn't going, Shedinja can get through Glacia's Sealeos and Walrein.