PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Super Hero!

SuperEgenahnnee
06-28-2012, 03:52 AM
You get to pick your Favorite Super Hero! We'll let People Post Comments on what there Favorite DC or MARVEL Super Hero is! Step right up! We don't bite! Lol. ;)

CKDavid
06-28-2012, 03:54 AM
I'm gonna go with Iron Man 'cause he's a boss, and I like the superheroes that don't actually have powers, just the guys with a lot of money and nothing better to do than to save the world XD I think the only other hero like this is Batman...

Shadowknight
06-28-2012, 04:04 AM
I don't have a favorite superhero but if I had one it would be Iron Man.

Umbrony
06-28-2012, 04:18 AM
I like Captain America.

SuperEgenahnnee
06-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Sorry I didn't say this, but mine's Batman.

Davismt
06-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Batman, because all the other superheroes think they're so awesome because they have powers, and yet Batman has none and kicks as much butt as the ones with powers.

Spitfire
06-28-2012, 08:43 PM
Iron Man because I love Tony Starks snarky rich boy attitude. Plus he has better gadgets than Batman.

Blue Cadet-3
06-28-2012, 08:45 PM
My favorite superhero is Ron Paul.

ShadowMr.L
Dende

Batman. He's an ideal kind of super hero. I've always liked Batman. Everytime he does something like the Joker or whatnot I'm just sitting there like 'Whoa..."

Super Skarmory

I must second this notion. =D

Merga
06-28-2012, 08:51 PM
Lol, politics.

Anyway, I had a huge fascination with spiders as a child, so I really liked Spiderman a lot. Movie wise, I'd go with Thor, only because he has the greatest voice in the world.

Patriot
06-28-2012, 08:52 PM
Iron Man, because he's a billionaire playboy philanthropist.

Minntul
06-28-2012, 08:57 PM
Batman. He always seems like the most interesting Superhero to me. He doesn't have any unnatural powers like flying, he doesn't kill, he has loads of cool gadgets, his enemies are put into an asylum which they can break out of and it can seem like an endless curse where he'll be stuck fighting them for the rest of his life.

He's also the hero Gotham needs, but doesn't deserve.

The Arrow
06-29-2012, 01:15 AM
My favorite Superhero would have to be Iron Man. And it's pretty obvious why.

Uzi
06-29-2012, 01:31 AM
Spider-man, Daredevil, The Flash, and Nightwing.

Spider-man is just SUFFERING. All the time so you can always feel bad for him. Daredevil is just all around amazing because he's blind for one. He also looks good in red. The Flash? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_k6dHjvM7A Check it. Nightwing is just cool because he was Robin and became the sexiest hero of all time.

Prospering
06-29-2012, 01:50 AM
Batman, hes a classic and hes my brothers favorite superhero so He's my favorite too

Kamex
06-29-2012, 02:18 AM
Mine has got to be... Batman. He seems like hes supposed to be evil because hes not wearing any bright colors. He even talks in a tone that screams evil.

Tainers14
07-04-2012, 01:01 AM
My favourite hero is Emiya Shirou!!!! HE WANTS TO SAVE THE WORLD AND PROTECT ALL WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, my favourite super hero is Batman! Out of all of those comic book heroes, batman has always been my favourite, I don't know why really.

Ice
07-04-2012, 01:24 AM
Spider-man was someone that I always liked, though that might be because those were the first comics I read. I also really like Batman just cause of the no superpowers thing. And because we must kill him. It's simple.

Dakota
07-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Spiderman/Batman are tied for my favorites. I used to love Spiderman, and Batman has no powers, but still kicks butt.

Liegesauras
07-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Spiderman, and Batman is second, but Spiderman shoots webs! He can fly without flying!

thechiquidracula
07-05-2012, 11:10 PM
mine is the hulk cause he is frigging awesome lol

WillyS105
07-06-2012, 05:08 AM
Batman! Hes the best. The most realistic, cool, dark, bad *** super hero. Not only is he awesome in comic books, but the newer batman movies make him look like a beast. And if the movies werent enough for his ego, Arkaham Asslyum and Arkaham City are the 2 best super hero games ever.

Shiningbolt
07-06-2012, 05:15 AM
Um...Recently, Uzi has explained to me the Green Lantern and how his powers work. Since I really love the concept of using willpower as a weapon, the Green Lantern has reached the top of my list (yeah, not too hard to impress me).

VictoryStar
07-06-2012, 06:03 AM
I would have to say Spiderman is my favorite superhero with Iron Man as a close second. Please don't kill me but I honestly think Batman is overrated.

SFB
07-06-2012, 01:49 PM
I thought Batman was only the coolest hero. He has no specialty that helps him, and rely on his skills and his weapons.

Shantae
07-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Spider-Man. The city of New York City never regret it as that. Spider Man is by far my favorite Super Hero ever.

Totodile
07-09-2012, 02:01 AM
When I was little I was a huge Spider Man and Hulk nut. After watching the Thor movie though... I might have to put him up there too.

Patriot
07-09-2012, 02:08 AM
I actually want to add one more. Deadpool. Seriously, he's the best. If you don't know who he is, google it.

WillyS105
07-09-2012, 03:02 AM
Batman. He always seems like the most interesting Superhero to me. He doesn't have any unnatural powers like flying, he doesn't kill, he has loads of cool gadgets, his enemies are put into an asylum which they can break out of and it can seem like an endless curse where he'll be stuck fighting them for the rest of his life.

He's also the hero Gotham needs, but doesn't deserve.

You have it Backwards. He's the hero Gotham Deserves, but not the one it needs....Gotham needs a hero with a face

Gamersaiyan4
07-09-2012, 04:35 AM
Spiderman because he's just absolutely hilarious and his powers are absolutely boss

KingCorphish
07-10-2012, 05:03 PM
My favorite Superhero is Hawkeye. Bow and Arrows, what a boss.

SuperSqueeAteYoBabyz
07-18-2012, 05:35 AM
Is it bad I didn't expect so many Batman and Spider-man fans? I love them both but I vote the Crimson Nutcase. I love me some Deadpool really hyped for his game coming out even if it turns out bad gameplay wise I'm buying it for the laughs.

Umbrony
07-18-2012, 06:13 AM
I liek SuperSkarmory-- Just kidding. XD

Captain America. I like Hawkeye as well, though. Love Avengers.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
07-18-2012, 10:49 PM
I would have to say that my favorite super heroes would have to include Captain America, Superman, and Deadpool.

gamerx2
07-19-2012, 11:02 PM
Superman is my favorite super hero.

XpL
07-20-2012, 08:33 AM
Batman bandwagon train jetski.

Totally not related to me seeing The Dark Knight Rises.

Gyaradomo
07-20-2012, 05:44 PM
Joker. Why? Because in reality, he is helping Gotham more than he is hurting it. I found an article about it, but I'm too lazy to find it. Anyways Joker is actually a hero or something like that because he helps gotham.

XpL
07-20-2012, 06:59 PM
I found an article about it, but I'm too lazy to find it.
Willing to bet it was from Cracked.

SilkShadow
07-20-2012, 07:56 PM
I like batman. Hes a boss and has a cool butler.

super dill
07-20-2012, 08:07 PM
SPIDERMAN he is the best

Gamersaiyan4
07-23-2012, 03:29 AM
Spiderman should have been an avenger

Uzi
07-23-2012, 04:28 AM
Spiderman should have been an avenger
Spider-man is currently owned by Sony, so if Mahvel (Baybee!) does anything with him outside of animated cartoons they get in big trouble.

If I remember correctly though, Fox could potentially lose the rights to the Fantastic Four if they do not make a movie with them soon. It'd be nice for Cosmic Marvel to get some movies.

CriticalCalla
07-23-2012, 04:46 AM
Aquaman because he has the power to summon whales. WHALES!!!

Uzi
07-23-2012, 01:17 PM
Aquaman because he has the power to summon whales. WHALES!!!

Hey, come on. Aquaman jokes aren't funny. ;_;

Aquaman is a beautiful young man now. I wouldn't rag on him.

Reaper
07-26-2012, 09:21 PM
No one else in this thread comes close to the awesomeness that is ABE SAPIEN!!! He is a beast!

MegaGible13
07-27-2012, 03:36 AM
It's a bit of a toss-up for me. Batman immediately comes to mind because he lost his parents and turned his sadness into strength and struck fear into the villains of Gotham. He also has a fantastic Rogue's Gallery and most of his villains are similar to him, possessing no "powers" but using their bodies and minds (typically due to mental illness) as their modus operandi.

Iron Man sticks out because you just cannot bring yourself to hate him, even though you should. Stan Lee created him for that purpose even. He's a pompous, arrogant jerk with too much money. Yet everyone wants to be him. He's just really awesome.

Spiderman though, has a special spot in my heart because he's just an awkward, fumbly high-school nerd with a lot of issues. Growing up without his parents, picked on at school, and then suddenly he's turned into a mutant freak with crazy powers. I thought the new spiderman movie portrayed Uncle Ben's death fantastically, because it shows how Spiderman's character really needs a father-figure, and I'm ridiculously close to my dad, and his arrogance leading to his Uncle's death shows him what he really needs to do.

I'd have to go with Spiderman, if given one. But those are my top three.

Oh, also, Ant-Man needs more love. He should have been in The Avengers.

MrCookieMonster
07-27-2012, 01:03 PM
Hands down Batman

Suprsilver
07-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Spoderman.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc5E9bccyXHe0ntmaYpupNqPVIqwRsF p_3APFWY7l68Oc6gHSZ

Kyoits
07-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Iron man is my favorite because he has that cocky attitude of his and just makes him so cool

herothezero
03-21-2013, 01:51 PM
I've always loved Spiderman because when I was younger I was in the same situation (nerd, almost no friends, constantly being made fun of, etc.) and I think Spider Sense is one of the greatest powers ever to exist.

Reiko Asagiri
03-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Batman for me!

SuperSceptile
04-05-2013, 11:45 PM
It's a bit of a toss-up for me. Batman immediately comes to mind because he lost his parents and turned his sadness into strength and struck fear into the villains of Gotham. He also has a fantastic Rogue's Gallery and most of his villains are similar to him, possessing no "powers" but using their bodies and minds (typically due to mental illness) as their modus operandi.

Iron Man sticks out because you just cannot bring yourself to hate him, even though you should. Stan Lee created him for that purpose even. He's a pompous, arrogant jerk with too much money. Yet everyone wants to be him. He's just really awesome.

Spiderman though, has a special spot in my heart because he's just an awkward, fumbly high-school nerd with a lot of issues. Growing up without his parents, picked on at school, and then suddenly he's turned into a mutant freak with crazy powers. I thought the new spiderman movie portrayed Uncle Ben's death fantastically, because it shows how Spiderman's character really needs a father-figure, and I'm ridiculously close to my dad, and his arrogance leading to his Uncle's death shows him what he really needs to do.

I'd have to go with Spiderman, if given one. But those are my top three.

Oh, also, Ant-Man needs more love. He should have been in The Avengers.

Ant-Man will probably be in avengers 3. He's getting a solo movie soon. My favorite is spidey. Don't kill me but I thought TAS was a better movie than the originals. I miss the spectacular spiderman show! The new one sucks in my opinion. I also think Batman is cool but is overated.

BreeZaps
05-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Spiderman cause why not?

sonriopoby123
05-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Spiderman.
Because Spiderman.

Clairvoya
05-09-2013, 12:11 AM
I don't read comics or movies with superheroes because I have no life besides the Internet...
Um, probably Captain America. Because...his suit looks cool. 'Nuff said.

theblindxatu
05-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Iron Man because he's Iron Man. And I like iron, because it's FE. Know what else if FE? Fire Emblem. Therefore, Iron>any other element on the PT.

ShaymieTehShaymin
05-10-2013, 10:55 PM
I don't have a favorite superhero, unless Spiderpig and Harry Plopper count. Probably not...