PDA

View Full Version : Shakugan no Shana

Red
06-28-2012, 10:34 PM
This forum needed a thread to talk about the best tsundere. Has anybody else watched this awesome anime?

Tainers14
06-28-2012, 11:47 PM
This is actually an anime I am pondering looking into watching. I heard good things about it, and I don't want to read the plot description because when I want to watch something, I want to know little about the show.

If you could, give me a couple reasons why it's worth watching with out revealing TOO much about the plot. Thanks in advanced.

ShadowMr.L
06-28-2012, 11:48 PM
I've seen like 6 episodes. I'm gonna continue watching it just for you Daddy. C:

Red
06-29-2012, 04:54 AM
If you could, give me a couple reasons why it's worth watching with out revealing TOO much about the plot. Thanks in advanced.

Romance, Tsundere and not overly dramatic fights.

Patriot
11-21-2014, 01:46 AM
raising this from the dead cause bored and need something to watch (haven't watched a non-airing anime in quite a while)

watch shana y/n?

Shaymin
11-21-2014, 02:12 AM
Personally, I found Shakugan no Shana to drag on for a little while and the backstories kinda got boring. It's been probably two years since I've watched it, so my memory's really foggy about what happened. Lots of action and thankfully not a whole lot of romance (until third season at least), that much I remember. Really liked the concepts, if I recall.