PDA

View Full Version : The Tales of Dakota: The Wielder

Dakota
06-28-2012, 11:22 PM
Chapter 1
As the aliens loaded him onto the ship he wondered why he was there... The aliens spoke in their wierd language, "Snrglnarrg, hty jokli?" "What?", replied Dakota. The alien said to another, "Theri rou wse ftwers, hru!" The other alien took him away into another room. The room was huge and a large alien at the other end of the room wore a crown. To be Continued...

Dakota
06-30-2012, 11:51 PM
Chapter 2: The Blade
"Rety gj ri, Dretyu", the smaller alien announced. The alien with the crown said,"Wrtes huo, Tiires." The small alien walked off. The crowned alien walked forward and examined Dakota. "Who are you?," Dakota asked. The alien fiddled with a little amulet on a necklace, then replied,"I am Dretyu, Ruler of the Planet Zargld." "You can speak English!," Dakota exclaimed. "Yes, with my Tras-Communicator," Dretyu explained. This day was getting wierder and wierder, Dakota thought. "You must be our hero, earthling Dakota," he said. "Why me?," Dakota asked. "I sence an inner power within you, Dakota," the alien king said. "Ok, so what do I need to do?," our hero replied. "We are near imminent destruction, without you. An ancient evil is rising, and it must be stopped," Dretyu replied. "And so, I bestow upon you an ancient and holy sword, once weilded by the mighty Eyan himself!,"said the alien king as he offered The Skarmory Blade to Dakota. To be Continued...

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
07-01-2012, 01:57 PM
continue it Dakota :D

Dakota
07-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Chapter 3: The Cannon
"You need more power to defeat the Evil that's upon us, even with The Skarmory Blade. You need more items of sacred power.", Dretyu said. "So how would I get more?", Dakota replied. "I cannot answer that. But, I can send you near one I know of.", the alien awnswered. "OK then, let's go!", our hero said. Dretyu called to a guard and said, "Koiu rty wesq fca mtthiu." The guard led Dakota to what looked like a cannon, and loaded him in. "What are you doing!", Dakota yelled.The cannon fired and sent Dakota flying to Earth, to a town called Clock Town. To Be Continued...

X!!
07-13-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm starting to get the feeling that Majora's Mask will be related in the story...

Great job with the story! 8/10

:D

Dakota
07-15-2012, 11:11 PM
Chapter 4: The Mask
Dakota slammed into the roof of The Clock Tower."OOOOWWWW, my head!!!", he complained. He looked above and saw that the MOON WAS SUPER CLOSE AND HAD A FACE!!! This seems familiar, he thought. A force lifted him up into the Moon with a strange kid dressed in green. When he got inside he saw what was there and thought, Why the heck is this in the Moon!?! It was a field with a tree in the middle. There were kids playing near it. Dakota and the kid with the green hat and the sword walked up to the tree and saw a kid sitting there.The kid said, "You want to play with me? Let's play good guy, bad guy. I'll be the good guy, you'll be the bad guys, OK?" Then, suddenly, they were in a weird room, with a creepy mask floating in the air, staring at us. Dakota drew his sword, and with the green clothed kid, attacked the mask. After a while, the huge humanoid figure the mask had become collapsed, and left part of the mask. Dakota picked the shard up, and instantly teleported. To Be Continued...

Suprsilver
07-16-2012, 02:12 AM
Would be funny if the states of North Dakota and South Dakota would be mentioned eventually. http://www.skype-emoticons.com/images/emoticon-00105-wink.gif

Dakota
07-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Chapter 5: The Whip
Dakota was back in front of Dretyu. "The power of the shard has given you a new weapon. A whip, to be precise.", Dretyu said. Dakota looked down and saw a whip in a small holster. He took it out. It was a 7 foot long coil of hard, black, barbed leather. "I conducted research, and found where you should go next. We'll send you immediatly.", Dretyu finished. And in a flash of light, Dakota was gone. To Be Continued...

Woo, 100 posts!!!

Dakota
09-24-2012, 12:25 AM
Chapter 6: Who Needs a Bike? I'm Gettin' A Dinosaur!!!
Dakota found himself in a lush jungle. Sounds wrapped around him like a thick blanket. A guy dressed in red rushed by. "Mama-Mia!," he yelled. Then a fat, dinosaur-like, creature waddled out and asked if Dakota If he needed help. "Sure," he replied. "Follow me, and I'll get you a ride! ", it said in a high-pitched voice. Dakota follwed it. "I'm the king of the Yoshis... we need a bit of help, too. Bowser Jr. kidnapped one of our friends. If you save him, you can have him come with you to ride on.", King Yoshi explained. "I'll save him!", Dakota proudly exclaimed! To Be Continued...

Hey, guys and girls, would you like me to post Chapters out of the Book I'm writing?