PDA

View Full Version : The "I'm stuck!" Thread.

SwordMaster
06-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Since I didn't see any threads like it I decided to make a thread devoted entirely to helping people figure out what to do when they are stuck in a certain part of any game. Please, don't ask how to advance in a game SS has done a walkthrough of but anyway, I'll be happy to answer any and all questions I know the answer to. Happy Posting!

Umbrony
06-29-2012, 03:59 PM
I'm stuck in super Mario galaxy two.

You see, a prankster comet appeared in rolling masterpiece galaxy. I can't seem to get the star because I have that rolling ball level, and I seem to keep falling off ledges.

And Im timed. I think it's three minutes to complete it. And I'm no good at ball physics when I can't go slow to stop and think. ;w;

Please, some tips and hints. I've tried sitting, standing, and pacing. But I just can't win.

Kamex
06-29-2012, 04:06 PM
I'm stuck in super Mario galaxy two.

You see, a prankster comet appeared in rolling masterpiece galaxy. I can't seem to get the star because I have that rolling ball level, and I seem to keep falling off ledges.

And Im timed. I think it's three minutes to complete it. And I'm no good at ball physics when I can't go slow to stop and think. ;w;

Please, some tips and hints. I've tried sitting, standing, and pacing. But I just can't win.

Well if you want to stop and think, you can pause the game. Other than that, all I can say is: Go to Starship Mario to the roulette place and win a lot of lives. Then charge to the level like an angry bull and just keep trying. You'll get it at some point. I mean it took me weeks to beat the daredevil Bouldergeist comet in Mario Galaxy 1, but I got as many lives as I can, and kept trying 'till I won.

shinycharizard
06-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Im stuck in the yetis mansion in loz twighhlight princess

uranianUmbra
06-29-2012, 04:14 PM
u gotta believe in yourself

Graph
06-29-2012, 04:16 PM
u gotta believe in yourself

who are you, tinkerbell?

Davismt
07-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Im stuck in the yetis mansion in loz twighhlight princess

LOLHOW? No seriously though. Which part is hard?

Ishnaarg
07-09-2012, 10:00 PM
I need some help on the quest "Monster Hunter" in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. I use the swords and shields, but it takes me forever to kill anything. I tried it with the Midnight Blades and raged because Rathalos kept flying and spamming his charge attack. I just got the Royal Rose, and am planning on using that instead. I also tried it with the Ukanlos armor set, but since it has negative fire resistance, the Rathalos can get really annoying. I also have the Monoblos X armor set. Can anybody recommend some good blademaster armor sets, or some good swords and shields? I also use hammers and longswords. Any help would be appreciated.

Giratina720
07-09-2012, 11:31 PM
I'm stuck on games that completely sucks sometimes. Like Star Fox (SNES), and Super Mario World (SNES)

sonriopoby123
07-11-2012, 03:48 AM
Well if you want to stop and think, you can pause the game. Other than that, all I can say is: Go to Starship Mario to the roulette place and win a lot of lives. Then charge to the level like an angry bull and just keep trying. You'll get it at some point. I mean it took me weeks to beat the daredevil Bouldergeist comet in Mario Galaxy 1, but I got as many lives as I can, and kept trying 'till I won.
Again, Bouldergeist is not hard. I beat him on my second try.
I'm stuck on the Grandmaster Galaxy Comet. Stupid Hammer Bros....

Tainers14
07-11-2012, 04:49 AM
I'm stuck on games that completely sucks sometimes. Like Star Fox (SNES), and Super Mario World (SNES)

What part of super mario world are you stuck on?

gamerx2
07-15-2012, 06:55 PM
I was stuck on the final comet in super mario galaxy 2. Grandmaster Galaxy that is the hardest level in the game. I did beat it even though I died so many times.

Prospering
07-15-2012, 07:05 PM
Im stuck In the spirit temple on masters quest on Legend of zelda oot I'm in one of the first rooms.
It has 2 doors and a hole in the middle.

crazy_boy
07-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Im stuck In the spirit temple on masters quest on Legend of zelda oot I'm in one of the first rooms.
It has 2 doors and a hole in the middle.

I'm stuck on that too its just so hard

PichuSummer
07-22-2012, 01:27 PM
I'm stuck at the boss battle against Blackmar in Dragon Quest VI...