PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Metroid Game

SonicMario777
06-29-2012, 06:49 PM
What is your favorite game from the Metroid series? Mine is Metroid: Other M. I think they did such an amazing job with this game, even if it's quite different from your typical Metroid game.

Mr. Mew
02-23-2014, 06:53 AM
Finally someone who enjoys Metroid: Other M as much as I do it was my favorite too! Gameplay-wise they did everything right using the D-pad was a throwback to the sidescrollers (they need to make a new sidescrolling one) then you jump into first person view and it's an instant flashback to prime. My only complaints are the design choice for healing yourself and not shooting doors to open them

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-23-2014, 02:43 PM
When it comes to favorite Metroid game, mine would have to be Metroid Prime Hunters. One reason why I like it is because it is the first and only Metroid FPS for the DS. Another reason why I like it is because of the choice of seven different bounty hunters to play as in the multiplayer mode.

Aaron
02-23-2014, 03:10 PM
Zero Mission is my favourite. I mean, it looks nice, the music is great, the Zero Suit section was handled well, it being a decent challenge, and after you're finished with Chozodia you travel back to Brinstar and find all of the collectibles.