PDA

View Full Version : Arguing with Staff

Graph
06-30-2012, 01:50 AM
Could this infraction-worthy rule be explained a bit clearer, please? Is it just disagreeing with staff, debating with them, or what? It's a bit unclear. If somebody disagrees with a staff member's decision, they deserve the right to argue against it.

XpL
06-30-2012, 04:42 AM
The bottom line is a staff member's decision is final. If you're dissatisfied about an infraction you must accept your punishment. Many verdicts receive multiple opinions first and we trust that any staff member has sufficient judgement. There should be no reason to retort a staff member's decision. Feel free to disagree with an opinion but when it comes down to admin related topics, you have no say.

If you don't agree then please feel free to leave.

Furthermore, I don't agree with this post. In my opinion this directly contradicts rule number one. There is no need to speculate so deeply when the answer is quite clear. You wouldn't argue with a policeman so you don't argue with staff members here.

Zachgoose
06-30-2012, 04:47 AM
You can voice your own opinions if you'd like, within reason.

I'm not going to ban you if you don't like Mienshao. However, if you curse me out and insult me over a belief, that's a different story. As XpL said, refer to rule one. You can say what you'd like within reason as long as it doesn't harm anyone, cause spam, is illegal, or otherwise wrong.

Super Skarmory
06-30-2012, 04:53 AM
^What they said, refer to rule 1. It's an infraction that shouldn't need explained, we're not going to give an infraction for disagreeing with our opinions on random threads, that's just stupid. It's related to people trying to argue with staff members over their decisions on other infractions and flat out just being a jerk to staff members. There is no rule related to this infraction because the infraction exists for situations that may not fall under another category but still obviously be something that is wrong and worthy of an infraction.