PDA

View Full Version : Macs VS PCs

Missingno
06-30-2012, 01:53 AM
I was wondering if you like Macs or PCs better, and why?

Graph
06-30-2012, 01:57 AM
I've never used a Mac before and have no idea what they're like, to be honest, so I'm going to have to go with PC.

SwordMaster
06-30-2012, 02:18 AM
In my opinion Macs are only better for people starting to use computers so if your proficient at PCs there's no need.

Spitfire
06-30-2012, 02:46 AM
Macs are only better for people starting to use computers so if your proficient at PCs there's no need.

That's complete and utter crap. In fact many people who get Macintoshs are PC converts. Macintoshs are computers which are created with amazing specs, (when getting an i7) hyper-threading quad cores. Many different programs designed for artists (music, artistry, photographers, etc.) use often. It is also the number one college computer in the United States and has an amazing customer service program, which is renowned among all businesses.

SwordMaster
06-30-2012, 03:11 AM
That's complete and utter crap. In fact many people who get Macintoshs are PC converts. Macintoshs are computers which are created with amazing specs, (when getting an i7) hyper-threading quad cores. Many different programs designed for artists (music, artistry, photographers, etc.) use often. It is also the number one college computer in the United States and has an amazing customer service program, which is renowned among all businesses. Please note its MY opinion. Thank You

Spitfire
06-30-2012, 03:15 AM
Please note its MY opinion. Thank You

In English we use words which indicate opinions. These are thing such as "I think..." or "In my opinion..." or "I believe..." what you said is how people state facts.

SwordMaster
06-30-2012, 04:00 AM
In English we use words which indicate opinions. These are thing such as "I think..." or "In my opinion..." or "I believe..." what you said is how people state facts. *edits original post* There, Now we can stop this conversation...

SonicMario777
06-30-2012, 04:26 AM
Macs tend to be really confusing for me, and I never really like using them. So, PCs all the way.

Kyoushiro
06-30-2012, 04:53 AM
This thread already exists: http://www.superskarmory.net/forum/showthread.php?253-Mac-or-Windows
-closed-