PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Dislike the Most About Zelda

TheRocker502
06-30-2012, 11:37 PM
I'm a huge Zelda fan, and I want to know what you dislike about it. What i dislike about it is that sometimes a little too easy. Overall, There is almost nothing I can't agree about Zelda

SwordMaster
07-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Mostly, the stupid tutorial stuff. I'm looking at you Fi, Kepora Gebora, and Navi!

DeMrTeunio
07-01-2012, 09:09 AM
It's hard to come up with anything to complain about when it comes to Zelda games, but I'll say the games aren't very generous with clues to the many puzzles in the games. In Link's Awakening it took me at least a week to beat some of the later dungeons.

SonicMario777
07-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Probably the main reason why I'm not a huge Zelda fan is because of the puzzles. They can be very difficult, and I'm not really that big on those type of games.

poochipower
07-01-2012, 06:22 PM
It with swith you items over and over again is really annoying specially in link's awakening

tinksfinks
07-01-2012, 08:09 PM
It's hard to come up with anything to complain about when it comes to Zelda games, but I'll say the games aren't very generous with clues to the many puzzles in the games. In Link's Awakening it took me at least a week to beat some of the later dungeons.

Ironically my biggest complain is that the newer games are too easy(PH, ST, even SS). Difficult games give me a good kick.

Kamex
07-01-2012, 08:54 PM
Am I the only one who is kind of bummed about automatic jumping? When I first played zelda, I was a die-hard mario fan. When I played it I pressed A, link rolled. I got past that and now I love zelda! :D

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
07-02-2012, 12:56 PM
um that you can't jump by yourself and the skulltulas

Tainers14
07-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Am I the only one who is kind of bummed about automatic jumping? When I first played zelda, I was a die-hard mario fan. When I played it I pressed A, link rolled. I got past that and now I love zelda! :D

There's an item called the roc's feather that let's you jump in earlier games.

I dislike how tedious some zelda games can get when it comes to sidequests. It feels like to me, it becomes more of a chore, and I stop enjoying myself sometimes. After playing the series for a while sidequests in newer games feel similar to those in older games, and I kinda want a change.

TheUltraBulba
07-02-2012, 06:59 PM
What I dislike about Zelda? MAJORA'S MASK! The game is confusing, dark, short, 3 of the 4 temples are HELL, the characters are creepy, and finding the stray fairies doesn't help it at all.

TheUltraBulba
07-02-2012, 07:01 PM
Mostly, the stupid tutorial stuff. I'm looking at you Fi, Kepora Gebora, and Navi!

Does that mean you like Tatl, and Zelda's ghost?

SwordMaster
07-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Does that mean you like Tatl, and Zelda's ghost?I forgot about Tatl (as she's basically Navi) and I don't know what you're talking about with Zelda's ghost.

The Arrow
07-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Um, pretty much not being able to jump freely by myself! It can be quite annoying. Not only that, but Navi! So annoying!

SFB
07-05-2012, 01:55 AM
I hate when guides like Navi say HEY, but never say anything that useful. HEY HEY, LISTEN.

VictoryStar
07-08-2012, 04:36 AM
I want a Zelda game that actually has post-game adventure or something. I get all pumped during the final boss then when I beat him all, I want to do is keep going. I get sad. I just want to get more out of it. That is why I do 3-heart runs and things like that.