PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon adventure

bamboo37
07-01-2012, 04:40 AM
Introduction

Lasses woke up from bed and walked to here favorite pokemon doll. She looked at the doll and thought if it were a real pokemon. The doll was a squirtle. She began to feel like today is going to be her best day. "I can't wait to get you squirtle from Professor's Oak's lab today."Lasses whispered. She rushed downstairs as fast as she could to find out she can't have a squirtle for her first pokemon. Her parents only wanted her to get a chramander. " I am not getting a charmander. I want a squirtle" she screamed to her parents. "You can get one if you clean your room quickly and nicely." her dad said. So Lasses ran upstairs into her room. She put her dolls under her bed and everything else that was around in her room. "I am done" she yelled down to her parents. Her parents went up the stairs into her room. The first thing they did was check under her bed. "You have to clean up and put everything like it is supposed to be' said her dad. "I will do it how I am supposed to do it." crossing her fingers. She was very angry to have to do everything all over again. It took her one hour to clean up her room. She yelled back down stairs and said she was done. This time they didn't come up."I wonder why they did not come up to check? I am going to go downstairs and find out"she thought. She walked down very slowly and she didn't see her parents."SUPRISE" her parents screamed." You can now go get your very first pokemon. We can now trust now. We wanted to make sure you would do everything you are supposed to do when you begin. We hope you have a fun time out there" her dad said."Work hard and become a great pokemon trainer."said her mom. Lasses ran outside as fast as she could. One thing stopped her from becoming a pokemon trainer when she went outside. That was...

X!!
07-01-2012, 08:11 AM
OMG! Cliffhanger! Great story anyways. Keep it up! :D

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
07-01-2012, 01:55 PM
OMG! Cliffhanger! Great story anyways. Keep it up! :D i know Cliffhanger

bamboo37
07-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Chapter 1 Lasses First Pokemon

That was one of her friends. Not her friend anymore since she got her first pokemon. All she did was laugh at Lasses because she didn't have a pokemon. "What are you doing here?" asked Lasses. "I am here to go see my parents. Remember once I got my fourth gym badge I had to come back home. I also even have to go see Prof. Oak today." Her friend said. "So are you going to call me weak when I get my first pokemon?"asked Lasses. "Well it depends. I chose a charmader. I never was going to tell you until you got your first pokemon. So I am going to call you weak."said her friend. "I have your weakness. I am going to choose squirtle as my first pokemon." said Lasses. "Her friend laughed so hard she fell down onto the ground."I-it isn't that funny." Lasses screamed. "Get over it and I will see you later." her friend said. Wait I didn't ask you what other pokemon you have?" Lasses said. "Well I don't have any others" said her friend feeling like she was bad for having no other pokemon. "Wait you have no other pokemon. I think you would after getting your fourth gym badge." said Lasses. Then her friend ran away. Then Lasses went into her backyard to get her bike. When she got on she rode all the way down to Prof. Oak's lab. When she got there she knocked on his door. "Who is it?" asked Prof. Oak. "It is Lasses." Prof. Oak opened the door. "So you have come for your first pokemon?" asked Proff. Oak. "Yes I did" said Lasses excitedly. "Then please follow me." Lasses began to follow Prof. Oak. She couldn't wait to get her first pokemon.When they got into the room Lasses looked at the two pokemon balls that were left. "What! Why is there only two pokemon?" she asked. "Lester came up and got to choose his first pokemon. I think it was a charmander." Prof. Oak said to Lasses. "Good because I want a squirte as my first pokemon." said Lasses with relief. "So you are going to get a squirtle. Go ahead and get your first pokemon." said Prof. Oak. Lasses walked up to squirtle's pokeball and took it. Then Lasses opened up the pokeball. "Squirtle." said Squirtle. I like you Squirtle said Lasses. Then Lester walked into the room. "Hi Lester" said Prof. Oak. "I really don't want to be a pokemon trainer by myself. I want someone to come with." said Lester scared. "Maybe you and Lasses could work together." said Prof. Oak. "Sure I will if Lester wants too." said Lasses. "Thanks Lasses" said Lester. "You should go the Pewter City and get your first gym badge there. The gym leader there is Brock." said Prof. Oak. Lester and Lasses nodded and ran outside. " I guess it is time to go on our journey." said Lester. "I think we should have a pokemon battle first." said Lasses. "I guess we could. Go Charmader." said Lester. Go Squirtle" said Lasses. " It may look like you are going to win but your squirtle doesn't know any water type moves. I will let you be the first to attack." said Lester. "Ok then, squirtle use tackle." said Lasses. Squirtle dived right to Charmander. Squirtle made a direct hit. " No way" said Lester. "Use tackle Charmander. Charmander went right to Squirtle. "dodge Squirtle" said Lasses. "What you dodged my attack. Use." said Lester. 'Wait I didn't get to go again yet. Squirtle use tackle. Aim a little to the right. said Lasses. Squirtle went in and wen a little to the right. "Dodge it" said Lester. Charmander still got hit and and then fainted. " I guess you won Lasses." said Lester. " You did a great job Lester. Now it is time to leave and go to Pewter Gym" said Lasses. So they began to go to Pewter Gym.They didn't know what to expect when they began. So they both ran off as fast as they could to get into the forest.

bamboo37
07-03-2012, 02:54 AM
Chapter 2 Going through Viridian Forest

"I am going to be the first to get into the forest."said Lasses. They ran all the way to Viridain Forest in a half a hour. "So this is Viridian Forest" said Lester. " I am going to go in" said Lasses. They both walked into the forest. They both looked around. " I see a Caterpie. I am going am going to catch it." " I don't have any pokeballs" said Lasses. " You are not going to catch it." said Lester. " I am going to." he yelled. Then the Caterpie crawled away. " You made me lose my Caterpie." yelled Lester even more loud. His voice echoed and all of the pokemon left. "Nooooo." he screamed. Then Lester walked back out of Viridain Forest. " I guess he really wanted to get a pokemon. Well I have to get out of this forest." Lasses thought to herself. Then she wondered around a little bit, and found herself out of Viridain Forest. " Why did I have to make all of the pokemon run. That isn't fair." Lester sobbed. Lester then looked around and found where Lasses was." Lasses" he screamed. Lasses looked behind her and she saw Lester. They both ran right to each other at the end of the forest. " I am glad to see you again" said Lasses. " Me to" said Lester. " I wonder if there is any pokemon still in the forest?" asked Lester. " We should go look then" said Lasses. Then they ran back into Viridian Forest.
" I will give you some pokeballs" said Lester. Then Lester gave Lester 5 pokeballs. " Thanks Lester" Lasses said. They looked around to see if there was any pokemon. They walked everywhere in Viridain Forest. " I see a Pidgey and a Caterpie." said Lasses pointing at a tree. " i am going to catch the Pidgey" Lasses said. " Ok then I will catch the Caterpie.
" Go Squirtle" said Lasses. " Use tackle." The Pidgey took the hit and fell down weak. " That was a direct hit" said Lester. Then the Pidgy used tackle. Squirtle got hit. " Hang in there Squirtle" said Lasses. " Squirtle use tackle." Squirtle dived in and hit Pidgey. Then Lasses threw her pokeball. " Work pokeball." she said. Then she had caught Pidgey. " I think Caterpie is gone." said Lester. I don't care anymore. " I am just glad you got your Pidgey" and with that they walked out of Viridian Forest.