PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Pokemon Black Team!

Weavile
07-01-2012, 07:38 AM
Good evening, all. I just reached the Elite 4 in Pokemon Black, and I wanted to get some speculation on how my team will fare. I'm going in blind, and I haven't done any grinding.

Jellicent @ Mystic Water
Level 45
-Surf
-Recover
-Hex
-Shadow Ball

Darmanitan @ BrightPowder
Level 46
-Fire Punch
-Strength
-Brick Break
-Flare Blitz

Deino @ Exp. Share
Level 41
-Crunch
-Slam
-Dragon Claw
-Dragon Tail

Conkeldurr @ Quick Claw
Level 46
-Bulk Up
-Brick Break
-Dig
-Rock Slide

Archeops @ None
Level 46
-DragonBreath
-AncientPower
-Acrobatics
-Fly

Serperior @ Rocky Helmet
Level 46
-Coil
-Leech Seed
-Return
-Leaf Blade

I know the movesets could use some work, and if I get whooped I'll head out to grind some levels. Evolving Deino at least 1 stage should probably help out quite a bit.

Shiningbolt
07-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Raise the levels of all of your Pokemon to like...50. Do that or buy a bunch of revives and Hyper Potions. Actually, do both if you can.
Be extra sure your Archeops is at a higher level, since it WILL be useful...but only if it's fast enough. I'd comment on Deino, but that's okay. That's okay.

You made a really nice choice when you got that Conkledurr. Assuming it can survive, you'll be at an advantage.

Since your movesets are pretty decent with levels like that, it's, overall, a good team. Just...too low-leveled to make things a simple matter.

sonriopoby123
07-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Level Up. That's all I got to say. Otherwise, you got a mighty fine team there.

cooldue401391
07-04-2012, 02:37 AM
As a person who knows all the Pokemon by heart and there types and what's super-effective to what and what not I'd rate your team as about 45-50% developed.(skarmory)

Weavile
07-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Welp, I went through with this team with no training and it was depressingly easy. At most my Deino fainted, that was it. Even the battle against Ghetsis was pitiful. But the endgame is freakishly hard and I love it, so thanks for the critiques!

SuperSkittle
07-18-2012, 12:51 AM
Once deino becomes hydreigon it'll be a beast well rounded team overall:)

shadowdude
07-18-2012, 01:15 AM
great job now go train

super dill
07-18-2012, 01:38 AM
I found a great team that made everything easy which is a team that no one should even thing of using

UbersSuck20
07-18-2012, 06:05 AM
Ahem...

Good evening, all. I just reached the Elite 4 in Pokemon Black, and I wanted to get some speculation on how my team will fare. I'm going in blind, and I haven't done any grinding.

Jellicent @ Mystic Water
Level 45
-Surf
-Recover
-Hex
-Shadow Ball
Hex is a move that shouldn't exist. Since Jellicent is a wall you can replace it with Toxic.
Darmanitan @ BrightPowder
Level 46
-Fire Punch
-Strength
-Brick Break
-Flare Blitz
Replace Fire Punch with Earthquake. Its TM can be found in Relic Castle. Also, raise its level to 47, and then replace Brick Break with Superpower
Deino @ Exp. Share
Level 41
-Crunch
-Slam
-Dragon Claw
-Dragon Tail
I don't see what can be replaced.
Conkeldurr @ Quick Claw
Level 46
-Bulk Up
-Brick Break
-Dig
-Rock Slide
Level it up to 49 so that it can learn Stone Edge.
Archeops @ None
Level 46
-DragonBreath
-AncientPower
-Acrobatics
-Fly
Earthquake > Dragonbreath.
Serperior @ Rocky Helmet
Level 46
-Coil
-Leech Seed
-Return
-Leaf Blade
I don't see what can be replaced here.
I know the movesets could use some work, and if I get whooped I'll head out to grind some levels. Evolving Deino at least 1 stage should probably help out quite a bit.

so... yea

poppop1221221
07-18-2012, 06:29 AM
um go train for the elite 4 because they are hard too beat and by the way you need to beat them 2 i recomend lvl up your pokemon to say 55 or so this is a good lvl before the pokemon luege

poppop1221221
07-18-2012, 02:49 PM
bye the way train your jelicent a cunfusion move so hex can come in handy

mars29979
07-25-2012, 07:59 AM
if you want it to be easy level up to level 50 /55 if youre an experianced pokemon player youre probuley alright as you are

mars29979
07-25-2012, 08:00 AM
yeah agreed with poppop1221221