PDA

View Full Version : Touhou No Meikyuu(Touhou Labyrinth)

Kennyftw
07-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Touhou No Meikyuu(A.K.A Touhou Labyrinth) is a great RPG game consist of 20 extremely huge maze like floors. except with the special disk which give extra 10 floors

Rustic-Ghost
07-01-2012, 12:51 PM
I CAN'T EVEN BEAT EIENTEI HelP!

Shiningbolt
07-01-2012, 01:16 PM
I've heard of Touhou Labyrinth and its evil depths, but I never played it. More of a fan of some...other difficult games out there.

Kennyftw
07-01-2012, 01:52 PM

wow I haven't gotten that far yet but not very far from it are they really that hard :confused:

SonicMario777
07-01-2012, 06:07 PM
I've played through the whole game, including the expansion. Great storyline, but it was soo, soo difficult. It requires you to grind the heck out of experience and skill points, especially the 20th floor and the final 10 floors. Not to mention, going through all of those annoying puzzles. It was fun playing around with the great characters you get to use, though.

Kennyftw
07-03-2012, 12:26 PM
in case you still haven't beat Eintei yet I think the basic strategy is to maintain buff and constant multi lock spells until kaguya dies then you need to throw everything on Eirin before she use her nuke, after she die you dont have to worry since raisen's spells aren't that strong and if you can't tank her then you can just paralyze her with suwako and thats pretty much it :p