PDA

View Full Version : Favorite OST?

Uzi
07-01-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm a sucker for music, and that's not a bad thing at all. What are some of your favorite OSTs? There's tons of good stuff out there and I think I may have a chart somewhere on my external HD if I dig around. Who are some of your composers if you have any? I personally love Nujabes' work on Samurai Champloo. Spice and Wolf also has an amazing OST. Season 2 got rid of the best ED though ;_;. Bakemonogatari had a nice OST too, even if the full OST was only released last year or so. EVA 2.22 has a great OST as well.

SonicMario777
07-01-2012, 06:11 PM
The Pokemon Anime have awesome remixes of music you would hear from the games. They are a blast to hear!

Spitfire
07-01-2012, 07:46 PM
My favorite OST would have to be the OST for Angel Beats! Ichiban no Takaramono is one of the saddest songs ever for me.

Shiningbolt
07-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Um...Someone I know that I think has really good taste in music sometimes shows music to me. I really liked the music from something called "Aquarion Evol", so let's go with that one.

Uzi
07-01-2012, 09:06 PM
I really liked the music from something called "Aquarion Evol", so let's go with that one.

I do not want to hear this everyday for the next 12000 years.

Patriot
07-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Well let's see, TF2 has a pretty awesome OST.

EDIT: Sorry for that. My favorite anime OST is probably from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Uzi
07-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Well let's see, TF2 has a pretty awesome OST.

Note the section you're posting in.

Qwerty
07-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Toradora had good everything, but I don't really remember the soundtracks from any anime specifically. Nothing really stood out that much, as each show had a few epic tracks.

Zachgoose
07-01-2012, 11:53 PM
The music from [C] The Money of Soul and Possibilities was fairly memorable to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfR9n_PM4iQ&feature=related

Weavile
07-02-2012, 12:03 AM
I loved the music from Sousei no Aquarion. It was so pretty. Of course I only found it from it's inclusion in the Nico Nico Douga medley.

ShadowMr.L
07-02-2012, 03:08 PM
I would have to say the Ginga Nagerboshi Gin/Densetsu Weed OST, Angel Beats OST and the Code Geass OST. I love them all.

Majorasfan
07-02-2012, 06:42 PM
I love quite a few OSTs.. Angel Beats! was definitely amazing, especially when you include GirlDeMo's music in that. Clannad and Little Busters also have amazing OSTs, as they have such a great variety of songs, from battle songs to happy, and a LOT of sad songs. xD

As for single songs from OSTs, I love the Stardust Witch Meruru! Opening song Meteor☆Impact from Ore no Imouto, the OP from The World God Only Knows (The full 8 minute version - it's just incredible), almost any fight song from Fate/Zero but especially The Battle is to the Strong, and certain tracks from Fate/Stay Night (ex. Sword of Promised Victory, All Evils of this World, Emiya, etc.)

Spitfire
07-03-2012, 03:03 AM
I love quite a few OSTs.. Angel Beats! was definitely amazing, especially when you include GirlDeMo's music in that. Clannad and Little Busters also have amazing OSTs, as they have such a great variety of songs, from battle songs to happy, and a LOT of sad songs. xD

As for single songs from OSTs, I love the Stardust Witch Meruru! Opening song Meteor☆Impact from Ore no Imouto, the OP from The World God Only Knows (The full 8 minute version - it's just incredible), almost any fight song from Fate/Zero but especially The Battle is to the Strong, and certain tracks from Fate/Stay Night (ex. Sword of Promised Victory, All Evils of this World, Emiya, etc.)

Speaking of the Fate series I adore the song Emiya, it's just so good for battle.

XpL
07-03-2012, 04:05 AM
I was amazed by the Theme of the SSS in Angel Beats! and generally Jun Maeda is a piano mastermind. His compositions in Angel Beats! and Little Busters! blew me away.

Uzi
07-04-2012, 12:21 PM
I loved the music from Sousei no Aquarion. It was so pretty. Of course I only found it from it's inclusion in the Nico Nico Douga medley.

Was it this? http://mp3skull.com/mp3/rasmus_faber_genesis_of_aquarion.html
That song is included on one of Rasmus Faber's Platina Jazz albums. It should be on volume 1 if I'm remembering this correctly. I'd recommend giving all three volumes of Platina Jazz a listen.

Spitfire
07-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Yuki Kajiura did the OST for Pandora Hearts as well as Madoka Magica and I just adore her style of work. They really add to the mystic of the anime

EpicCh33se
07-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Basically the OST for any Key Entertainment anime. Clannad had a beautiful soundtrack.

hunter2078
07-08-2012, 12:49 PM
clannad or PSG dubbed (PSG= panty and stocking with garterbelt)