PDA

View Full Version : Clannad (After Story)

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
07-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Tell me your favorite character and tell me something that you like and dislike about this series and if you don't know this anime check out this pages
Clannad and CLannad After Story,
Clannad is Tomoya and Nagisa are friends
After Story is when they dates and get married
PM me if you have ant questions :D

Majorasfan
07-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Well, honestly, coupled with Clannad, I think this is one of the best anime series I have ever seen. Its story was just so incredible, and while I have been known to cry at sad movies and stuff on occasion, this anime tore me apart; from episode 15 onwards, I basically cried every episode. It was that sad. xD

But I really loved the series. I honestly don't have any complaints with it, which is rare. it was handled really well, and it had a great balance of happy fun times, hard-working ethic stuff, sad miserable stuff, cute and adorable stuff, lovable stuff, and everything else. I even still got to see Kyou, my favorite character, re-appear. I was satisfied. = D

But yeah, all in all, this is just an amazing anime series. I'm currently trudging through the Visual Novel so I can get into the After Story segment in that as well.

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
07-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Well, honestly, coupled with Clannad, I think this is one of the best anime series I have ever seen. Its story was just so incredible, and while I have been known to cry at sad movies and stuff on occasion, this anime tore me apart; from episode 15 onwards, I basically cried every episode. It was that sad. xD

But I really loved the series. I honestly don't have any complaints with it, which is rare. it was handled really well, and it had a great balance of happy fun times, hard-working ethic stuff, sad miserable stuff, cute and adorable stuff, lovable stuff, and everything else. I even still got to see Kyou, my favorite character, re-appear. I was satisfied. = D

But yeah, all in all, this is just an amazing anime series. I'm currently trudging through the Visual Novel so I can get into the After Story segment in that as well.

cool Majorasfan i just luv that series probably my fav then Fate Stay Night
I <3 Rider

hunter2078
07-08-2012, 01:08 PM
i LOVED Clannad both the first and 2nd season yes i have cried ALOT to it and it stands as my favorite anime so far just an amazing story my favorite characters have got to be Tomoya, Nagisa, Ushio, Akio, sanae and Kotomi :)

"this anime tore me apart; from episode 15 onwards" SAME though i love the wole thing my friends warned me of teh 2nd season i thought i was ready for it but i wasn't TomoyaXnagisa forever <3