PDA

View Full Version : Find what's hidden in the spoiler

Graph
07-03-2012, 12:38 AM
+rep the first person to get to it errybody

Hey there.How you doing?Nope, keep goingNot too long now...Joking, it is long now!I'm a good liarHow was your day?Mine was pretty mehSo you're still here?You must have no lifeI don't either because I made this tohughSo don't worry about itWe should be friendsIf you're still hereAre you bored yet?I hope this is making you lagIdk how long i'm going to keep typing random crap fori have a 2 bar connection right nowmy internet is pretty crappymy dad's getting some new 3g type soon though so that will be coolsatellite internet is the bestdon't you agree?i bet you doso i'm going to pretend you didmmmhmmm bbzthose spoilers were in invisible text =omade you checkheehee i'm such a comedianso ya hi thereyou still there?
helloo?now you're making me feel lonelyi have no lifeit's 01:33 right nowi will keep you updated on the timeit is a duty i must fulfiland i bet you are gladthatiamfulfillingitOKAY
IT'S
OBVIOUS
I'MJUSTMAKINGTHISLONGERBYDOINGONEWORDPERSPOILERwel lyoucan'tstopmesohai'mthesuperioronehereoinvisible textit's everywherenah seriously it was legit ivisible theremade you look againmani should be one of the people on punk'd or somethingy'know, the ones that prank peoplei'm a celebrityso i guess i could be prankedbut i wannt host it damn itbetter than bieber anywaysokay guys you're getting close!dun dun duuun
duh duh duh dundrumroll pleaseba ba bab ababababababa bummmmmfooled youivbnhbnvnmb
fg fgffgffghfdgdfghfdghgfgvbvfgbhfgbfdcgvbdfgvbfvfgbd cfvgfdcvgdcfgvfdgvbfvgbfvgbdfgfdgdfgvbfvcvgsdfvgbb fvghfdgfffvdgbvfgbhfvgbhnbgvfbhngbvfgbnhgfvbfvgbhf vbhfvdgvbhfhfdghfghfghgfghgfghgfghgfghfdghfghgfdgh jgfhgfdgfokayyou're close nowin302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 654321OKAYYOUR PASSWORD IS...nah i fooled you get wrecked nerdjokesthe password is 'spicy lemon wings'post it in the thread go go goyou are a king, you actually found the password gj

Graph
07-03-2012, 12:40 AM
Okay, nevermind, you can just quote it and I don't trust anybody not to. letthisdiepls

XpL
07-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Smells like spicy lemon wings

I feel bad now.

Dabottle
07-03-2012, 12:46 AM
I didn't even quote it. I just opened like five million spoilers to find four empty ones. wat

Edit: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/184/f/3/my_eyes_by_dabottle-d55vedj.png

MY EYES

Although that is pretty cool.

Another edit: Guys, open the spoiler and zoom it. It's really weird.

Patriot
07-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Made it to the end with 4 empty spoilers. All those lines are doing weird things to my eyes...

Dabottle
07-03-2012, 12:55 AM
There is something in them, you just can't see it because TOO MANY SPOILERS. You have to quote for it. :/

Superskarmory Fan
07-03-2012, 12:58 AM
The password is ...

gj

gj

Xerodragon12
07-03-2012, 01:08 AM
@SSF: what?

anyways, tl:dr or tl:gave up at the four empty spoilers....

Blue
07-03-2012, 01:27 AM
This is the biggest spoiler IN THE WORLD!!!!

2012 won't happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8IAhI-B6UU

Anyway. I'm on an iPad so it's impossible to open all of them because you can't zoom out. :(

EDIT: I opened EVERY spoiler man was it worth it. FOUR EMPTY SPOILERS!

EpicCh33se
07-06-2012, 07:59 PM
I spent a few minutes doing this and I got the "show" button to move all the way to the right of my screen so I can't click it anymore. T_T