PDA

View Full Version : Anything About Mario!

Dakota
07-03-2012, 02:48 AM
Post anything about Mario here! Anything at all. Riding Yoshi is fun!!!

Minntul
07-03-2012, 02:55 AM
You should have said "Riding Yoshi's is fun". I am beyond mad now.

So, as for what the next 3D Mario game will be like, how do ya'll think they can take it further than Galaxy? I'm just hoping they'll focus more on exploring the level like in Mario 64.

bamboo37
07-03-2012, 03:58 AM
I hope that the New Super Mario Bros Wii U is going to be fun.

Shantae
07-03-2012, 04:03 AM
Or Title "Yoshi is for manly people and not for little kidz" Just Kidding

Anyways Super Mario Bros. 2, boy hopefully it turns out a good game through. Better not focused on shiny coinz, dang our economy need it.

SonicMario777
07-03-2012, 04:54 AM
Looking forward to more Super Mario games in the future. I play on getting New Super Mario Bros 2 on the day it comes out.

TheRocker502
07-06-2012, 02:08 AM
I love Mario! I love Nintendo, which means I also love Zelda and Kirby!

gameguy1996
07-08-2012, 11:38 AM
The next 3d game needs to be a new one not a galxey 3.

Dabottle
07-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Mario is a fictional character in the Mario video game franchise by Nintendo, created by Japanese video game designer Shigeru Miyamoto. Serving as Nintendo's mascot and the eponymous protagonist of the series, Mario has appeared in over 200 video games since his creation. Though originally only appearing in platform games, starting with Donkey Kong, Mario currently appears in varied video game genres such as racing, puzzle, party, role-playing, fighting, and sports.
Mario is depicted as a short, pudgy, Italian plumber who lives in the Mushroom Kingdom. He repeatedly rescues Princess Peach from the turtle-like villain Bowser and stops his numerous plans to destroy him and take over the kingdom. Mario also has other enemies and rivals, including Donkey Kong and Wario. Since 1995, he has been voiced by Charles Martinet.
As Nintendo's mascot, Mario is said by many to be the most famous character in video game history. Mario games, as a whole, have sold more than 210 million units, making the Mario franchise the best-selling video game franchise of all time. Outside of the Super Mario platform series, he has appeared in video games of other genres, including the Mario Kart racing series, sports games, such as the Mario Tennis and Mario Golf series, role-playing video games such as Paper Mario and Super Mario RPG, and educational games, such as Mario is Missing! and Mario's Time Machine. He has inspired television shows, film, comics, and a line of licensed merchandise.

BreeZaps
07-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Mario is red.... um has a red cap. with a M on it ya! sounds about right! LOl im just being silly :P

Kamex
07-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Bowser is my favorite character... Why do so many people hate him? ;(

Master Boo
07-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Bowser is my favorite character... Why do so many people hate him? ;(

Because his arrival includes a lack of any sort of plot (barring Paper Mario 1), he has the single most obvious method of defeat in most games (giant switch), and he's been overused. Maybe if we didn't get games with such good story and characters from Mario RPG spinoffs (again, barring PM1), maybe we would like him more. I personally was very annoyed to find him as the final boss in Luigi's Mansion, because they couldn't think of anything better than put King Boo in a Bowser suit.

But hey, that's only my opinion, maybe others have a good reason to dislike him.

crazy_boy
07-08-2012, 10:32 PM
in mario kart you gatta be SO FAST
and dont forget that galaxy was a BLAST
But mario I wish you will through some pills like in the PAST
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH