PDA

View Full Version : Things that should be different in Pokemon B/W2

shinycharizard
07-06-2012, 12:06 AM
If uv seen pokemon b2 w2 the hp bar is like platinum

Kamex
07-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Looks like I'm going to have to use Google Translate to read this. xD

As for my answer, I thought Swellow should've been in the game. It's a very good flying type. Other than some good pokemon missing from the games, I am actually very happy with it.

SFB
07-06-2012, 04:47 PM
It is a day 1 purchase for me most likely, I have no regrets on it either.

The Arrow
07-06-2012, 07:35 PM
There's absolutely no complaints for me. I like the idea of past Pokemon being in the games, so that makes it a totally different game.

Shiningbolt
07-06-2012, 08:43 PM
The only thing that would win me over even more than what Black and White 2 are already doing is to have an even harder version of Challenge mode. It has a very decent number of usable Pokemon and even allows you to get Dream World abilities without having to go on the Internet.

Luna
07-06-2012, 09:56 PM
I LOVE THIS GAME!
Its amazing. The idea of a sequel instead of a remake is the best idea ever.
In the first 30 minutes, it puts Black and White to shame. And B/W were great.
And last but not least, the Pokémanz from other regions gives the game a nice finishing touch.
So all in all, an amazing game. I'm definitely buying it when it comes out in English.

SwordMaster
07-06-2012, 11:33 PM
There's absolutely no complaints for me. I like the idea of past Pokemon being in the games, so that makes it a totally different game. If Gallade is there please tell me, if so, I'm buying it the day it gets a English release.

Luna
07-06-2012, 11:47 PM
If Gallade is there please tell me, if so, I'm buying it the day it gets a English release.
Unfortunately it isn't.
You can only get it through trade.

BreeZaps
07-10-2012, 02:31 AM
hey no spoilers guys spoilers are chated in their appropriate thread

Yes guys this thread: http://superskarmory.net/forum/announcement.php?f=5&a=3

Prospering
07-15-2012, 10:18 PM
I can't wait for this game because they are putting older pokemon in it. I wouldnt buy B/W2 if they didn't put older pokemon in it because I absolutely hate the new pokemon.

Blue
07-19-2012, 07:53 PM
There should be a game corner, there should be a running shoe lock, there should be A LOT more Pokemon from older region. Just to name a few.

XpL
07-19-2012, 08:00 PM
I've fixed the title for you.
Personally I think there should be a change to the story line. Hopefully there is. The variety is exciting.

Empoleonmaster
07-20-2012, 01:47 AM
I really wanted more starter options, or possibly wild captures. (Hopeless Piplup fan forever.)

Shantae
07-20-2012, 02:47 AM
Everything that Pokemon B/W2 added is pretty much what I expect from. I would definitively buy it the game.

If the game was same storyline, that will be pretty disappointing. But as storyline isn't my concern. I wish they have the running shoe option back from Pokemon HG/SS (Like Chris said). I hate pressing the B button and walk the same time. XD

Tuxy
07-20-2012, 08:19 AM
One of my main complaints of B/W was that they didn't include Pokémon from older generations. They do that in B2/W2, so I'll probably buy the game.

Umbrony
07-20-2012, 04:51 PM
I'm still mad that Japan got the best game corner in HG SS. Card flip? C'mon.

This game should have a game corner.

XpL
07-20-2012, 06:30 PM
This game should have a game corner.

What are you talking about? Voltorb Flip was the business.

In all seriousness you can blame censorship for removing what was considered "gambling" and unsuitable for minors.

Charizardflyer
07-29-2012, 12:24 AM
I Would have liked BW2 alot better if your had to option to walk with your pokemon. That would be fun...

Totodile
07-31-2012, 04:52 AM
I'm with Chris on this one. We need the Game Corner Back! We want the Slots!

Dragonite
08-19-2012, 12:18 AM
MORE POKEMON FROM OTHER GENERATIONS (like Dragonite in the main adventure), walking Pokemon (they've done that in GenI for Yellow, it can't be that hard to program), some better music (Nimbasa City and Black City, for starters), a fishing rod in the beginning of the game, a lock for the Running Shoes, and the ability to name your rival(s).

The lack of a Game Corner didn't really bother me, I always preferred the Battle Frontier things.

Hopefully, the one thing that they WON'T add to B2W2 is more roaming Legendaries.