PDA

View Full Version : My Pokemon Platinum & SoulSilver Teams(Please Rate)

Cheat_Freak
07-06-2012, 07:11 PM
POKEMON PLATINUM TEAM
Lv.66-68 Giratina
Lv.66-68 Garchomp
Lv. 74-75 Palkia
Lv. 86 Dialga

POKEMON SOULSILVER TEAM
Lv.63 Snorlax
Lv. 64 Ampharos
Lv. 100 Lugia
Lv. 41 Venasaur

TheBattleFrontierAsh
07-06-2012, 07:30 PM
You're Platinum team, change it!
You shoudn't have more than 1 legendary on your team.
I'd exchange Dialga and Palkia for
Aggron and Gastrodon.
Personally Salamance would be less overkill In my opinion.
SoulSilver Lugia is too high leveled, If you're not very far into the game don't be cheap and use it. Use Skarmory instead.

Cheat_Freak
07-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Thanks for advice, but on my Platinum game, I plan to become a Dragon Master, or one who uses only dragon types and an oddbal. I'm gonna go get a Salamence.......after I'm ungrounded from my 3DS. Also, I think Lugia is OK because I've completely beat the game(same with my Platinum game). Thanks for the advice though! Although, I might go for an Aggron---if I can find one. Or a Metagross, Regigigas, etc.

Red
07-06-2012, 09:15 PM
I'd go with TheBattleFrontierAsh and get rid of the two legendaries. They're cheap.

Cheat_Freak
07-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Well you wouldn't think so if you saw them in battle. They're not cheap. They're the 2 best additions to my team. Oh, and your team isn't?

Not to say it in a mean way, though.

Weavile
07-07-2012, 12:51 AM
What Red is saying is that most Legendaries in the Uber tier are very cheap. And they are. In Pokémon, people who use legendaries are looked down upon as newbies. They have extremely high base stats and remove a lot if not all of challenge from the game. If you want to be a "Dragon Master" I'd suggest a team more along the lines of:
Kingdra
Charizard
Garchomp
Flygon
Salamence
Dragonite

Charizard isn't Dragon type, but he looks like one and can very easily cover the gigantic weakness to Ice type moves an all-Dragon team has. Be sure to add some fighting, rock and fire type moves to your team.

Cheat_Freak
07-09-2012, 08:08 PM
OK thanks and sorry for calling you barney and stuff. i wuz just ticked off that you told me i had issues.

Dawnheart12321
07-09-2012, 08:16 PM
In my opinion your platinum team has too many legendaries. I agree with Weavile and i never use legendaries.

megagamer
07-09-2012, 10:21 PM
In my opinion i love legendaries but since thay are banned in most stuff including online play they lose the exitcement plus people think their cheap....but I had a dialga too and it was good but nothing is better then a Tokgekiss! If you want to be a dragon master you might want to consider this mostly if you plan to online play that you have a weakness to ice types and they can sweep you if you dont have a steel type like dialga, so maybe you can add a counter pokemon that are strong agaisnt ice types and maybe have a ice type of your own.

Gamersaiyan4
07-09-2012, 11:42 PM
well i have a pretty well balanced team like skarmory,staraptor,lapras, my starter typhlosion and charizard occasionally i use lugia and arceus for fun.

BreeZaps
07-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Your platinum team has too many legendaries. Why not try Something else?

SuperSkittle
07-15-2012, 06:25 AM
Don't like the fact that you use legendary pokemon but its my opinion

chronoquairium
07-23-2012, 09:29 PM
FIrst of all, you need 2 more pokemon.

chronoquairium
07-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Second, you use too many legendaries. What fun is in destroying everything with no challenge at all?