PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Aura: The Rocks Of Stars.

BreeZaps
07-07-2012, 03:07 AM
My spelling might be bad cause im using notepad. So if i spell something wrong, can you point it out.
It would be nice of you
And it looks diff cause im using notepad sorry about that
Anyways let Book 2 Of The Perfect Aura START!!! <feather>

The Perfect Aura: The Rocks Of Stars.

Chapter 1: The Dream and the rocks.

"Well Good night!" I sang to my friend, as I walked to the leaders den. "And good night to you to!"
I heard him say as he walked to the warriors den with Skycloud. I yawned and walked into my den. I jumped into my nest and
closed my eyes...

From Starlight's Point of view:

I heard some people talking, In a deep dark voice. I slowly walked over and saw two pokemon talking.
I could not make out what they looked like but I over heard them.
"The 3 rocks... Yes the rocks that have the power of the stars within them... And if they fall in to the wrong hands the world will be domed..." "Tell me more about those rocks."
"Well... theres 3 rocks with a star on them. There at least a 100'000 years old... they were made by a thunder storm and there was 3 stars that fell from the sky at the same time and
the stars fell on the rocks and the lighting zapped those rocks at the same time and thats how they were made..."
"Wow..." "Ya and the rocks have the power of...."

From Ironstar's Point of view:

"Starlight wake up." I said poking his side. He tossed and turned in his sleep.
I sigh and said in a loud voice "WAKE UP!!!! He jumped out of his nest and stared at me. "Not funny"
"All come on you would not wake up so why not?" I said jokely. "Anyways you have to go hunt for some pray for the clan ok?"
Starlight looked at me and said "Wait can i tell you something?" "Ok make it quick"....

10 mins later...

"So your saying that there is 3 glowing rocks that have stars on them?" I asked. "Ya" Starlight said looking at me
"Hmm this is weard..." I said... "Anyways you can go do you job now." "Ok." Starlight said walking away. I sigh and walk to
hi stones and layed there and closed my eyes. I started to think "What was Starlights dream about... what are those black
people doing around these parts... I almost fell asleep when "Ironstar sir!" I open my eyes "What is it Stinkycat?"
(Yes I put my cat in the story) Stinkycat looked up and said "Hurry! Me and Flarepaw found somthing neat looking!"
I got up and followed them to Sunning rocks. Flarepaw was staring at this glowing thing... I looked and my eyes open wide...

I walk back to the clan with my mouth full. I slowly put it with the rest of the pray and walked over to Ironstar den.
I looked and Ironstar was not there "Ironstar's at sunning rocks, Starlight." I turned to see Grayfix standing there.
"Why is he at sunning rocks?" "You should go see for your self im kind of busy." Grayfix said walking away.
I turned and started to head for sunning rocks...

Ok This CHP took me a little bit. What do you think of pokemon having there own point of views? CHP 2 Coming your way!

Dakota
07-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Great story! I like the idea of having the 2 characters points of view in the story.

BreeZaps
07-08-2012, 02:24 AM

Chapter 2: A plan.

From Ironstar's point of view:

I could not believe it. The rock. Its Here. One of the 3 rocks. But why? "Ironstar sir, hello?" I turned around and said.
"Ok sorry but this rock... its so weard... and dont call me sir." "Ok Ironstar." said Flarepaw looking up. "Come Flarepaw."
said Stinkycat. We must go. "Ok" said Flarepaw. Flarepaw started to follow Stinkycat back to camp.
Just then Starlight walked past them. I wonder what Starlight was doing here. "Hi Starlight so what are you doing here?"
"I came to see you. You werent at camp" I just looked into Starlight eyes "Ok sorry but look at this." Starlight took a look...

"wait is that..." I started to say but Ironstar cut me off and said "Starlight yes it is. Its one of the 3 glowing rocks."
"What is it doing here?" "Im not sure But we should take it back to camp." "Good idea!" I said happly Just then a person came up and said
"Look at that a wild skarmory and luxray! I must get them! Go Pikachu!" "Ugg not anouther person and its pokemon ..." I said
I used a thunder bolt and took out the pikachu like a boss. The person grab the pikachu and ran off. I just looked and followed
Ironstar home.

... 2 Days later:

"So were going on a trip for the rest of the rocks?" "Yes Starlight we are." "But why? You are Clan leader you have to stay here!"
"You forgot that Grayfix the deputy can take care of the Clan." I said "I know Ironstar... But does the Clan need you?"
"Yes they do its just that getting these rocks could be our only way for the clan to get stronger." Your right Ironstar my friend." I closed my eyes. "Your never wrong, Ever."
"Ok starting tomorrow we will go on this trip" Ironstar said walking to his den for the night. I just stared at the black sky.
And said out loud "Starclan will you be there for us? All the way on this trip? Please help us on this trip we need your
power to pull through this. Thank You." I slowly walk into the warriors den to make sure I didnt wake anyone. I step into my nest and closed my eyes...

...The next moring In Ironstar's view of point:

"Are you ready to go?" I asked "Grayfix has everything ready to raise the clan when were gone." Starlight looked at me and said
"I guess so..." "Then lets go!" I said. We started to head out of the clan ready for a long trip. I looked back and the camp and wondered if we would ever see it again.

Ok done that took a little bit. Did you like this CHP? Leave a reply! See you later! CHP 3 Coming your way!

X!!
07-08-2012, 09:34 AM
This story is getting better and better! :D!!

And btw, I can see a HUGE diff between your stories typed in Word and Notepad >.<

BreeZaps
07-10-2012, 01:38 AM
Sorry CHP 3 wont be up for a bit im buzy these days. Its summer sigh.

BreeZaps
07-12-2012, 03:45 AM

Chapter 3: It all begins.

From Ironstar's point of view:

"No!" "Yes!" "No!" "Yes!" "Yes" "No!" "Haha" I said "Looks like I win noof!" (Old joke) "Ironstar shut it you silly!"
He said stareing at me. I just looked. "Whatever I won lets keep going." We Started to walk for at least 10 mins and I saw a road.
I slowly Stopped and said "Wait" I looked both ways and crossed the road with Starlight. We walked for a bit to see a rock with weard markings.
I took a look at the rock and the markings were a skarmory and a luxray pokemon with 3 glowing rocks around them and the pokemon glowing brightly.
"Hey Starlight you might want to take a look at this!" Starlight came to my side and stared at the rock. "Wow that rock..." "I know Starlight this is just getting wearder everyday."
I stared at the rock and grabed it with my claws. "Lets take this with us." "Good idea." Said Starlight looking at me. We started down the road again...

Later that night...

I Yawned and stared at the sky. The sky was black. But a bit diffrent. It was mix with gray and the moon was not out. And I didnt see any stars. Starlight looked at the sky and said "Whats going on here?"
"Im not sure." I said looking at Starlight. Starlight yawned "Anyway We should ge some sleep." I said. I layed next to Starlight and feel asleep.

In no ones Point of view:

A guy saw the two sleeping pokemon and smiled and started to walk over to them with a bag...

CHP 3 Done! Finlly its done sorry it took so long. I been having bad days but im good now. Remember to reply. See ya!

X!!
07-12-2012, 03:22 PM
I laughed so hard at the NOOF part! :D

BreeZaps
07-15-2012, 04:17 AM

Chapter 4: The kidnapped.

I woke up. All I saw was the darkness. I bite myself to wake up from the dream, but I felt pain and nonething more.
"Starlight?" "STARLIGHT!" I heard nonthing. Not a sound. Not a voice. I slowly look and closed my eyes. Then i heard a sound.
"Did you get the Skarmory?" "Yes sir we did, and the luxray is in a diff box in the brick room." "Good job Men." I felt the box being put
on the ground. Then I open my eyes to the box being open to a guy in his 40s standing there. "Hi there iron bird." I got a bit mad
I was not a iron bird. I am a steel bird. I wanted to flap my wings but my body wouldnt let me. Then I noticed I was tied up.
"Now iron bird you stay there. I will be right back." Then the guy left from my eyes. I just stared at the roof. Now what?
I just close my eyes...

In Starlight Point Of View:

I woke up to a room. A room made with bricks. I slowly got up. I look around the room and saw a window. I ran to the window and looked. I just looked... I saw a pikachu digging a ***. It look tired. It stopped, then a guy slaped the pikachu and said "GET BACK TO WORK!" The pikachu started to dig again. "Wow poor pikachu it never did anything." I said. I just looked around the room again. I sigh and layed down on the cold floor. And started to wonder. Where am I? Where is Ironstar?

2 Days later...

I woke up to a sound. "Come with us. Your getting tests run on you."

X!!
07-15-2012, 04:26 AM
You got mad because someone called you an iron bird? Then please explain why your name is Ironstar/Ironflare. -_-'

BreeZaps
07-15-2012, 04:30 AM
You got mad because someone called you an iron bird? Then please explain why your name is Ironstar/Ironflare. -_-'

His name is Ironstar but he hate when people call him a Iron Bird. He has his reasons.

BreeZaps
07-23-2012, 01:31 AM

Chapter 5: The tests.

Ironstars Point of view:

I saw the guy come back. I blink and stared.

"Come on Iron Bird. get up." I got up. The guy tied my wigs up. And pick me up and started to walk out of the lab.
In the hall I saw a lot of doors. I heard crying and growling and people yelling. The hall was long so all I could do was hear the pokemons crys for help.
then we got to the end of the hall. He open the door that was on the right and it looked like a lab. I was put on the counter and got tied up to that.

"Now iron bird we are going to run tests on you. Stay there."
Then the guy left. This is it. I have failed Starlight. I have failed ThunderClan by abandoning them. Why? why? I slowly closed my eyes...

3 Hours later...

"Wow who is this guy?"

"I dont know."

"Hes not moving. Is he dead?

"No wait! I know him guys! Ironstar wake up!"

I slowly got up to see Starlight and two pokemon that I have never seen before standing there. "Starlight your ok?" "And who are those pokemon?"

"Those pokemon are Stone a Geodude and Leaf a Leafeon. They were kidnapped from their owners and met up. I heard after pokemon get tests run on them and they want to run more on them they come to this room. Right now its just the four of us."
Said Starlight.

I looked up at Starlight and said. "Now what?" Leaf came up to me and said "Nonething, Stone and I were stuck in here for at least 6 to 8 weeks. We tryed to leave at least 4 times but failed. There is nonething to to."

I sigh and Looked at the roof. Starlight came up to me and said. "Its ok were all together I think we can come up with something."
"Your right Starlight your never wrong. Ever."

Then we heard lighting and rain and strong winds from outside. I looked outside and it was dark. But then I saw red eyes out our window...

SuperEgenahnnee
07-23-2012, 02:14 AM
Cool. I like it. Now I understand why you're a Gold User lol.

BreeZaps
07-23-2012, 02:29 AM
Cool. I like it. Now I understand why you're a Gold User lol.

Ya but I joined to make friends. I didnt know anything about ranks. :P

SuperEgenahnnee
07-23-2012, 04:01 AM
): I'm sorry... I was just to make a complement...

BreeZaps
07-23-2012, 04:34 AM
): I'm sorry... I was just to make a complement...

There is nonething to say sorry about. What are you talking about?

SuperEgenahnnee
07-23-2012, 03:19 PM
I was talking about "The Perfect Aura: The Rocks Of Stars" book.

BreeZaps
07-23-2012, 03:21 PM
I was talking about "The Perfect Aura: The Rocks Of Stars" book.

I know that

BreeZaps
07-23-2012, 11:08 PM

Chapter 6: The Red Oshawott.

Ok I have change my story up to look better. Tell me what you think of this change.

I was sleeping. The ground was hard but I got use to it as I was here around 2 weeks now. Starlight was sleeping next to me.
I had a dream. I saw a glowing rock. Then I hear a voice.

"Its really there the whole time you cant see it but its easy to find."

I said "What? Who are you? And what do you mean?" Then I got woke up by Starlight.

"What do you want?" I asked Starlight as I got up. Starlight looked at me and said.

"Ironstar! I just saw a pokemon. It looks weard."

I walk over to this red oshawott. It was sitting there. The red oshawott looked up at me and said "Oh Hi there! My name is Redclaw I have powers."

"Hi My name is Ironstar leader of Thunderclan and this is Starlight, Rock and Leaf. Where did you come from? Were you kidnapped?"

"No" Said Redclaw "These days the sky has been black and..."

"Hold On. The Sky is black?" I said. Redclaw look at me and said.

"Yes.. The sky has being black.. There is no day, the sun does not come out anymore. Its night 24 7. Everything that needs the sun has stopped growing. The world is dieing... So then I came here feeling the 2 power stones power here and let myself being kidnapped."

I looked and said "I have a stone." I toke it out and put it on the ground. The rock shined brightly.

"Thats the stone!" Redclaw said "I have being looking for that forever! But I can tell that the stone seems happy with you."

"It is?" I asked "But its not alive."

Redclaw said "Its not alive but something tells me that the stone needs you..."

I looked at Redclaw "Ya I guess. Hey! are you a part of a clan?"

"Not anymore... I was kick out after all the pokemon thinking I killed Grassday's mom when I didnt."

"Thats bad..." I said "Hey if we ever get out of here you can join my clan!"

"Maybe Im tired of living alone" Said Redclaw "Sigh."

I looked around the room. Stone, Leaf and Starlight were talking by there selfs. Then The glowing rock started to float off the ground. It smash into a wall. I ran over to the rock. The rock looked ok but then, I looked inside the wall that the rock left a hole on and...