PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball Z Abridged and Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged

Patriot
07-11-2012, 05:13 AM
I hope most of you know what I'm talking about.
They are both probably the most hilarious things I've watched on YouTube yet.
TeamFourStar makes DBZ Abridged, and LittleKuriboh makes YGO Abridged.

Best parodies ever.

Gyaradomo
07-11-2012, 05:21 AM
I watch both of those, and the quality of both of them are suprisingly well done. I love the humor and running jokes put in DBZ and YGO abridged such as "Krillin Owned" in DBZ abridged and "Shut up, Mokuba" in YGO abridged.

WillyS105
07-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Thank you so much...never knew of such a thing, and there so funny

Minntul
07-11-2012, 02:30 PM
started watching DBZ abridged a month ago, can't believe I didn't see them sooner. Seeing as I'm only the Namek saga of the actual show, I'll have to finish watching that before more of the abridged series.

Davismt
07-11-2012, 07:57 PM
They're hilarious. Nappa from DBZ Abridged is awesome. He's so funny!
Krillin: Here comes my Destructo Disk!
Nappa: Vegeta look! It's a frisbee!
Vegeta: Nappa move! It's a trick!
Nappa: But Vegeta, Trix are for kids.
Vegeta: You know what Nappa, catch it. Catch it with your teeth.

Tainers14
07-11-2012, 08:15 PM
"Mokuba thinks he's a pokemon"

"Mokuba! Speak!"

"Bulbasaur!"

I am a huge fan of the yugioh abridged series. Little Kuriboh incredibly witty with his jokes.

Never got into the dbz abridged series.

ShadowMr.L
07-11-2012, 08:36 PM
I am OBSESSED WITH DBZ ABRIDGED. I've been watching it for like a year; and I love it. We always quote it when a couple of my friends and I are in Skype calls. I can't wait for Season 3!!

I've never seen Yugioh Abridged though. I'm considering watching it however.

SonicMario777
07-11-2012, 09:01 PM
I am usually not an Abridged fan, but DBZ Abridged is one the best things I've ever watched... ever! It's that amazing!

jackers96
07-11-2012, 09:24 PM
I watched DBZ abridged I loved it and me and my mates always quote it and for yu-gi-oh I'm starting it now already seems pretty funny :D

Patriot
07-11-2012, 10:30 PM
I want to say, YGO Abridged is probably the only thing on YouTube so far that has genuinely made me laugh, and that's really hard to do.

CriticalCalla
07-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Two Words
...In America...

Gamersaiyan4
07-12-2012, 02:39 AM
I rewatch DBZ abridged and my brother and I laughed SOOOO very hard at vegeta go on about the super saiyan legend to frieza

Vegeta:he's the thing you fear most frieza
Frieza:ooh myy god
Vegeta:blah blah blah a super saiyan

Then frieza shoots vegeta
Vegeta:why didnt you deflect it??????!!!!!!!!!!
Goku:I thought you had it
Vegeta:NNOOOO!!!!
Lol

shadowdude
07-12-2012, 03:53 AM
i love the dbz series i love how hercule always gets owned by everyone. xD

Shantae
07-12-2012, 05:38 AM
I watch few trailers of new series, DBZ Abridged which my brother know that show. I pretty excited the about show series (if it gonna dub in America), and hopefully more funny jokes. XD

gamerx2
07-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Both of the abridged are hilarious. I like dragon ball z more since I'am bigger fan than dbz than yuigho.

ShadowMr.L
07-20-2012, 01:33 AM
Also, Nappa is the best character in DBZA. SO FREAKING HILARIOUS.

Shiningbolt
07-20-2012, 02:17 AM
This is only one of my favorite ways to pass the time. I watch both the Yu-gi-oh and Dragonball Z Abridges series..es (hw 2 plral an spel?). My favorite character in the Dragonball Z series is definitely Vegeta. His voice was done really well. As for Yu-gi-oh, I really like Kaiba for pretty much the exact same reasons as Vegeta.

TheTrainerExpert
07-20-2012, 02:45 AM
I have watched both and they are both hilarious and sometimes I can't help but keel over from laughing so hard, like the end of season 2 of DBZA.

The Arrow
07-22-2012, 01:47 AM
I've watched a little bit of both. I remember this one time during band camp we'd always watch them and sing them. xD

XpL
07-22-2012, 12:11 PM
As for Yu-gi-oh, I really like Kaiba for pretty much the exact same reasons as Vegeta.

Kaiba the rainmaker. Make it rain, make it rain!

When I first started watching YGO Abridged and I was up to date, I was initially annoyed that he took longer to upload a new episode than Eyan. I soon realised that it didn't matter because I was never disappointed at the quality. I shall forever remember the 2 Dark Magician Girls 1 Jar of Greed joke in the abridged movie.

Cutiepuffle
11-27-2012, 09:27 PM
TeamFourStar is the best Youtube channel ever. DBZ Abridged is hilarious.

Swag
12-18-2012, 06:35 AM
Megami33's Sailor Moon abridged is superior, unfortunately they're working at Yugioh abridged speed now, so it'll take them forever to finish their second and final season.

Austin
12-18-2012, 02:00 PM
"But Vegeta, tricks are for kiiiiddds" AHHH CHA CHA CHAAAAA!!

Luna
12-18-2012, 06:48 PM
"Silly Kaiba! Santa is real! I know because I've met him"
"Tristan, we keep telling you, that was a homeless man"
"But he asked me to sit on his lap..."
"Yes he did!"
"And I did..."
"Yes you did! Merry Christmas, Tristan"

Yu-Gi-Oh abridged is awesome. The quote I just posted was from LK's new video, which is currently my favorite joke in the series.

Liegesauras
12-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Nappa "I blew up their battle ships, Vegeta. AND THEIR WHALES!"
Also, the pokemon is on his back.