PDA

View Full Version : Your "NOOOOO!" moments in Pokemon games

UbersSuck20
07-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Whenever the opponent gets a critical hit in a really important battle, you do something stupid, or a highly accurately move misses 3-4 times in a row, you ragequit. What was your worst, most stupid or unluckiest moment?

Mine was in Pokemon Emerald, when I accidentally used my Master Ball on a Taillow.

Christian
07-11-2012, 01:16 PM
I made a shiny pokemon faint.. I was using tackle and it got a critical hit. Typically my luck.

megagamer
07-11-2012, 01:39 PM
I found a shiny in pokemon soul silver when i went in the grass, but guess what? NO POKEBALLS!!!!!!!!

X!!
07-11-2012, 01:50 PM
I have two dumb experiences. The first one was in Pokemon Platinum when I caught Heatran. It took me a long time to catch it and when I did, I left the cave and then I turned off my DS... only to realize I forgot to save. Then I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I FORGOT TO SAVE! WHY AM I SO STUPID?!!!!!!" And then, I had to catch Heatran... again and I can tell you that it wasn't pretty...

My other dumb experience was in Pokemon Yellow. I had trouble figuring out the way in the Safari Zone so that I can get the HM Surf. I wasted a lot of money and when I reached the end of the Safari Zone, guess what - I DIDN'T HAVE SPACE FOR ITEMS! I got so mad. I was like, "AAAAAAAAAARGH! I HAVE TO DO THIS STUPID THING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!"

And those were my 2 dumb experiences

sonriopoby123
07-11-2012, 03:30 PM
When I faced Palkia, I had only 3 Poke Balls.
I did catch it though. :-)

DeMrTeunio
07-11-2012, 04:03 PM
I was breeding in Pokemon Diamond for natures to go and EV-train. I planned to use an Altaria on a certain team. I kept riding my bicylce back and forth in Solaceon town, I kept picking up eggs, I kept hatching eggs, and I never got the nature I wanted. So after hatching 163 eggs (I had another painful birth right before this one and I was interested to see how bad my luck actually was, so I did keep count) I finally got the preferred nature. So, filled with joy as I was, I went to the Pokemon center to release all of the useless Swablu's. I guess you can see where this is going.

The Arrow
07-11-2012, 05:01 PM
When I accidently use a Master Ball on a Bidoof or when I kill a legendary and I don't reset. <_>

PichuSummer
07-22-2012, 01:55 PM
When I accedently killed Mesprit in Diamond...

Dabottle
07-22-2012, 01:59 PM
When I was looking for something in SoulSilver's Safari Zone and ran into a shiny Hypno.
Never again...

XpL
07-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Groudon dying to double edge. STUPID STUPID GROUDON.

Xenxenxen
07-22-2012, 02:57 PM
When I accidently used my master ball on a magneton and killed Zapdos. I couldn't reset because I hadn't saved since I beat the Third Gym.

TyphlosionX
07-22-2012, 03:26 PM
Mine would be when I was catching Heatran in Diamond I forgot to get something and save before and I ran (Thinking Heatran would reapear and this was my first time playing Diamond) So I restarted my game just because of that!

ShadowMr.L
07-22-2012, 03:44 PM
When I'm trying to catch a new Pokemon with one Pokemon, Abra. As it leaves when you only hit it once. I spent so much money to buy it, and it kept running away.

Shiningbolt
07-22-2012, 06:53 PM
Heatran. I've always hated Heatran. Always. It took me five years to capture it. All of those Pokeball I've used up...All the time I spent...wasted. Used up on a Pokemon that I never liked in the first place. This is the Pokemon that made me hate legendaries. Just...ugh. Where's my corner? *huddles up in corner*

Cheat_Freak
07-22-2012, 10:46 PM
1: I caught Groudon in SoulSilver, then my DS froze and I'd forgotten to save-never caught him again.
2: I'd just spent an hour or two evovling my Pignite into Emboar when my DS froze and I hadn't saved-happened twice in a row!!!

theairsoftchamp@aol.com
07-23-2012, 12:15 AM
found mewtwo in soulsilver used 50 ultra balls and dark balls caught it and my mom walks in and turns the game off. :mad:

Blue
07-23-2012, 12:35 AM
I was battling the champion of the battle subway, we were both on our last Pokemon, i needed one more attack to kill it, the attack (I forgot) had 95% accuracy, and it missed, and I lost because of that.

Gamersaiyan4
07-23-2012, 01:08 AM
When I was downloading a cheat for shadow lugia it was a fake cheat and I have forever regretted trying it because I'm not gonna lie took up half my day

crazy_boy
07-23-2012, 02:00 AM
when I was facing cynthia ( I think I spelled it wrong)
I was battling her stupid togekiss and I had one more pokemon which was so under leveled she attacked first and got a god damn honey ( JK ) a critical hit
and I shouted nooooooooooooooooo I was home alone though

Leo2629
07-23-2012, 07:06 PM
I have 2 NOOOOO moments
In Pokemon Emerald I wanted to catch a Pelipper, I don't even know why. So i was throwing Ultra balls at this guy, but I couldn't catch it, and I was getting really frustrated, I continued throwing Ultra balls but I still couldn't catch it, I got so frustrated that I threw a Master ball at him, once I realized that I had wasted a MASTER BALL on a PELIPPER I was like 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!'

In Pokemon Platinum I was up against Cynthia for the first time and she got 4 critical hits in a row with her Lucario...

monkeyonenine
07-23-2012, 07:49 PM
on black when i was training in the elite four when I reach level 100 i kept winning and i wanted to leave baddly stupid elite four why are you so weak before me

MatthewZ124
07-28-2012, 02:15 AM
I remember when I played Red for the first time, I had a Lv. 53 Blastoise, but I didn't know how to get Surf, so I deleted that file...

Samuel
07-28-2012, 02:24 AM
1. In Pokemon Black: Alder Battle, went into Hall of Fame, didn't save, game froze. I think a tear dropped...

TheTrainerExpert
07-28-2012, 03:42 AM
In Team Magama's secret hideout, I found a shiny geodude but found out I didn't have any pokeballs :mad:

Reiko Asagiri
07-28-2012, 04:25 AM
3 moments

1. I was going to the restroom and my bro was playing my pokemon Platinum copy and HE USED MY ONLY MASTER BALL ON A BIDOOF!!!! ...and then he saved the game since my ds was about to die....

2. I was playing Pokemon Fire Red and I was going to give Prof. Oak his parcel and I found a shiny pidgy in the wild. No pokeballs so...I had to kill it...:(

3. I just got the Manaphy egg from Pokemon Ranger and I transfered it to my Diamond copy. I hatched it, put it on my pc, and I accidentally hit release instead of summary. I released it and I just cried for about 5 minutes because I worked so hard to get that egg.

whiffet
07-28-2012, 04:58 AM
Well, there was my reaction when I first learned what a shiny Pokemon was. I saw the classic shiny Pidgey on FireRed, killed it because I thought maybe it gave extra experience or something, and looked it up later.

Oh, and fighting Palmer's Rhyperior in HeartGold. It holds a Focus Band. Guess what kept happening?! Actually, stuff in the Battle Frontier has caused a lot of NOOOO! moments. I've fallen to strangely-accurate Guillotines in the Battle Factory, headdesked after a jillion misses due to an opposing Double Teamer in the Battle Tower, messed up my timing and accidentally paralyzed my own Pokemon in the Battle Arcade...

Shantae
07-28-2012, 07:47 AM
I remember two NOOOOO! moments, one catching Giratina is just painful as my Dusk Balls isn't working expect Ultra Balls. Wow, it just torture, it took almost 4 hours to finally catch that Pokemon. Eh... >_<
I don't remember right now but I did use a Master Ball to Dialga in Pokemon Diamond since I don't know Pokemon really specifically. This just like NOOOO, by wasting a treasure, a Master Ball. Thank God the other games, I never use Master Ball.

Charizardflyer
07-28-2012, 05:19 PM
I found a shiny in pokemon soul silver when i went in the grass, but guess what? NO POKEBALLS!!!!!!!!

Same here, but for me it happened THREE times.

Kamex
07-28-2012, 10:41 PM
I Turned off my DS while fighting cynthia Thinking the power switch was the volume. I turned it back on and ended up with only 6 badges. Thats when I started saving every minute. >.>

Totodile
07-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Either when an opponent gets 2 critical hits on my last Pokemon and my attacks keep missing. Also in Pokemon Platinum one time I was playing I didn't even get to the part to learn how to catch Pokemon let alone recieve Pokeballs and I ran into a shiny Bidoof. Good thing it was just a Bidoof though.

Tropius the Tank
08-01-2012, 11:20 PM
I ran into a shiny rattata in heartgold. BEFORE I DIDNT HAVE POKEBALLS!

nh5777
08-01-2012, 11:28 PM
mine was whitny and chuck in heart gold
both had 1 hp left but they got criticle or i missed

Ferrospike
08-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Mine was well I was in B/W I got a critical capture on Volocrona and it brook out TWO TIMES.

Davismt
08-02-2012, 12:17 AM
I was fighting Kyogre in Emerald, trying to get its health down before I caught it, but my stupid Aggron got a critical hit on it and killed it... Stupid Aggron, so darn powerful... I turned off the game just to realize I didn't save the match and ended back up right after I beat Juan. I banged my head on my bed after that. Also, I was in the Shadow Dimension and I was about to beat Cyrus in Platinum (I was stuck on him for a while.) Then my DS froze and I just ragequited right there. I screamed and started beating up my pillow. I turned my DS back on only to realize I only had seven badges.

SyracuvatTenlii
08-02-2012, 06:11 AM
Okay, so I'm doing a Ruby Blaziken Solo-Run, and I'm demolishing it (mainly because Blaziken is a broken pokemon 8P). I get to the final gym, which I'm pretty sure is a challenge, but I think I can handle it. Nevertheless, I go ahead and take some time to level grind 'cause, y'know, anything can happen with Fire vs. Water even if the Fire has a 10 level advantage. Now, I've been playing this for a while nonstop, nonsave. Without me realizing it, MY BATTERY DIES. I plug my DS in, turn it on, and come to the shocking realization that the last time I saved...was 5 badges ago...I haven't touched that Solo-run since...

ShaymieTehShaymin
08-03-2012, 04:25 PM
I have a couple of NOOOOO moments.

The first happened when I was playing LeafGreen. I was five when this happened, so I didn't know what I did wrong. I was in the Power Plant trying to find Zapdos. I ran into a Magnemite and threw my Master Ball at it. I was so proud that I showed my brother. He made me reset the game so I could try again. So I go back into the Power Plant, find Zapdos, and catch it with my Master Ball... I'm kind of regretting that now, since I could've used it on Mewtwo. Of course, back then, I didn't even know that I could catch Mewtwo...

My second NOOOOO moment happened in Platinum. I ran into one of those bird-keepers and started battling them. I had a Pikachu and they had a Staravia. They had their pokemon keep using Double Team and Sand Attack. Even when my pokemon was going to hit the stupid bird, it evaded. Every. Single. Time. The battle lasted for a couple of hours. I hate Staravia.

My third one actually happened a couple of days ago. I was playing Black, and I remembered I didn't have a Joltik. So I went into Chargestone Cave to look for one. I was stuck at one of the floating rocks. After about twenty minutes, I found out I could walk around it! At least I got my Joltik.

Champion Cynthia
08-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Getting Critical hit after I missed my Dragon Rush -.-

Atomika295
08-04-2012, 04:16 AM
Finding FIVE shiny pokemon in one run of leafgreen and accidentally killing all of them. Stupid critical hits!

Umbreon911
08-04-2012, 10:37 PM
shiny gravler... selfdestruct... fml

Mazs
08-05-2012, 05:34 PM
In Pokemon Ruby, I found a shiny whismur and didn't have any pokeballs. I also forgot to save in SoulSilver when I finally got to lugia and had to make my way through the cave all over again when I ran out of ultra balls.

UbersSuck20
08-05-2012, 05:50 PM
I was recording Part 7 of my Pokemon Red walkthrough(the Misty fight). Her Starmie got 2 criticals in a row and killed my Pokemon. That's why I will do Misty after getting through that bridge and talking to Bill.
BTW Part 6 is not yet uploaded, but in a hour or so you should see it.

greatgliscor
08-08-2012, 06:45 PM
I had one just this afternoon: I was going to catch a Mareep for the Violet City Gym, I caught it. I was going to nickname it "Jack", so when I went to type it, I accidentally touched b on the keypad. I was going to backspace, when...

yes, it did save as Jab! I turned my DSi off, and fortunately caught and (correctly this time) nicknamed it. Last time I use the touch screen for nicknames!

Dabottle
08-08-2012, 06:55 PM
I remembered another one. I had finished a playthrough of Platinum, had caught the legends, Rotom, etc. and went to get the National Dex. Apparently, I hadn't seen everything. I went to my Pokédex and saw "Seen: 208". Wondering what I had not encountered, I scrolled down. Turns out I'd missed Wooper and... Tentacool.

ProgrammingPro01
08-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Whenever I find a good pokemon and I either accidentally defeat it (I like to have a good chance of catching, so I lower it very low.) or I have no pokeballs. I honestly hate when either of those happens =.= Oh, and sometimes I forget to save, because I'm not the smartest fish in the sea, so that kinda sucks too.

CaptainRed1000
08-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Platinum, in my first battle against the Castle Valet in the Battle Frontier. He sends out Empoleon and I go for Ember the Blaziken. Knowing the danger, I switched to Volt the Electivire as he goes for the Waterfall. It does just less than half, so I figured i could live another hit, so I go for the Thunderpunch and almost killed it. It then goes for Waterfall, but as I eventually learned, I had forgotten about Empoleons Torrent Ability, which allowed him to knock Volt out (RAGE point 1). I then send out Banshee the Mismagius and go for Energy Ball, knocking it out. He sends out Houndoom, and I switch back to Ember as he goes for the Crunch and gets a Def. drop (RAGE point 2). I go for the Bulk Up as he goes for another Crunch. I go for the Earthquake, which is how I found out about Houndooms Focus Sash (RAGE point 3) and he goes for yet another Crunch. Here, he switches Houndoom for Staraptor, predicting another Earthquake. Unfortunately for him, I had decided to go for a Thunderpunch cause it wasn't worth another Earthquake, so something did go right in this battle. I take him down to half health. He goes for the Aerial Ace, which knocks out Ember. I go to Banshee and he goes for Aerial Ace, taking Banshee down to 30hp, which then got changed to 60 cause of the Sitrus Berry Banshee was holding, and I go for the Thunderbolt, which knocks out Staraptor. He goes back to his 1hp Houndoom, but he outspeeds Banshee with a Fire Fang, which knocks out Banshee and costs me the match (RAGE point 4). What was really infuriating was that I lost with his last Pokemon on 1hp because of his Focus Sash!!! (RAGE point 5)

Kyoits
08-10-2012, 12:51 AM
I was playing Pokemon Soul Silver i found a shiny Heracross i was so happy, i caught it but i was so happy that i threw my ds on the floor, somehow the ds didn't break but the game paused (on its own) and i didn't save the game so i had to restart
i never found a shiny in pokemon Soul Silver again

Liegesauras
08-10-2012, 12:57 AM
Forgot to save and killed Mewtwo in one of the 1st gen games.

ShaymieTehShaymin
08-10-2012, 04:34 PM
I had one just this afternoon: I was going to catch a Mareep for the Violet City Gym, I caught it. I was going to nickname it "Jack", so when I went to type it, I accidentally touched b on the keypad. I was going to backspace, when...

yes, it did save as Jab! I turned my DSi off, and fortunately caught and (correctly this time) nicknamed it. Last time I use the touch screen for nicknames!

Lol, something like that happened to me on Platinum. I caught a Bronzor and decided to name it Brawnie. My hand slipped, and it ended up named Bquanie... My brother said it sounded like a black person's name. I always meant to changed the name, but I never did. Now Bquanie is on my Pokemon Black and it's too late to change it...

Champion Cynthia
08-10-2012, 06:04 PM
*plays 150cc in MK7* Okay! I'm winning first on rainbow road I can do it! *gets blue shelled falls of track, when respawned got bomb'd and fell of agin then when i respawned the 8th place guy hit me and made me fall off* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT? *rage*

Tainers14
08-10-2012, 08:48 PM
I deleted my game when I realized i had a shiny Raticate on it.. after I deleted it that is.... I then discovered poke sav. Never had another "NOOOOOOOOO" again.

ShaymieTehShaymin
08-11-2012, 01:42 PM
I have yet ANOTHER fail that I remember. They both happened in LeafGreen and they both involve Moon Stones...
The first one happened towards the beginning of the game. I had caught a Jigglypuff, and it was level three. I decided to evolve it literally five minutes after I caught it...
The second happened when I was in the Safari Zone (I think). I had a Nidorina and a Moon Stone. I didn't know that they evolved with Moon Stones, so I gave it to her, wondering why she was the only pokemon in my party who didn't have something written next to her when I tried to give it to her... I literally almost cried, because I like Nidorinas better than Nidoqueens.

Pixel
08-14-2012, 03:58 AM
Uaah, when I'm trying to catch a Pokemon and it's health is in the yellow... Then all of a sudden my Pokemon gets a critical hit and kills it. OTL;;

poppop1221221
08-14-2012, 05:30 AM
I said no when the elite 4 beat me I was crying when they got a crit on me

Prospering
08-14-2012, 07:01 AM
I yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" when I caught a shiny poochyena and I accidently started a new game :'(

pikachumaster
08-19-2012, 01:51 AM
Once I was battling Kyurem and then my Absol used Night Slash instead of False Swipe and then it got a critical hit and I got really mad and almost threw my DSi out the window.

Dragonite
08-19-2012, 02:07 AM
Critical hits and flinches and paralysis not immobilizing when it has to and other hax like that don't really bother me, since it's been established long ago that the PRNG hates me. Except for the one time that it caused me to lose the Battle Subway. On Battle #20 of the Super Double train or whatever it's called.

Jalen Cubs
08-19-2012, 02:32 AM
I was training my Starly up in my Platinum game and it was around Level 13 and I ran into a Shiny Zubat and I wasn't paying attention because i was watching tv while I was training and I hit wing Attack before looking at what I was fighting and I was like why is there a Green Zubat on my screen Nooooooo your going to die because he was only level 3

And another one is again from Platinum and I went through the entire Victory Road and then didn't save

Dawnheart12321
08-19-2012, 02:36 AM
Well in pokemon Silver....I found a shiny voltorb and it used SelfDestruct x_x

XxUnknownxX
08-19-2012, 02:57 AM
I've had many of these moments, so I'll name a few.
1. I caught 2 shiny, adamant pokemon within 20 minutes: Lillipup and Marowak. Immediately after catching Marowak, my battery died.
2. A few years ago, in Pokemon Emerald, as a first-time player, I wasted a master ball on a graveler.
3. After wasting the master ball, I still tried to catch rayquaza with an over-leveled Blaziken and managed to kill rayquaza with a critical-hit Blaze Kick.
4. In Platinum, I entered the Pokemon League forgetting that HM slaves were still in my team.
I won't name anymore because if I do, there won't be room for anyone else to say anything. XD

Flubbs
08-19-2012, 07:01 AM
I was battling a friend over wifi and we put a bet on it because we both were so sure we would win. We were both down to our last Pokemon. He uses ice beam and freezes me for a turn. As soon as I thaw out, BAM frozen again. If you think that's bad, try being frozen a THIRD time in a row. Seriously, who gets frozen three times in a row? Worst luck ever.

TeeHee4EVA
08-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Probs in Diamond when i just got my starter Chimchar and i got ember and i was facing a lv2 bidoof it had like 1 hp left. so i decide to save ember pp and use scratch and i miss and bidoof used tackle got a crit and i died:(

Turtwig8402
08-20-2012, 02:53 AM
i was fighting garteena (i can't spell LOL right?) i got 3 with my best move i hated that battle.

Feraligatinator
08-25-2012, 11:52 AM
In pokemon black when I found a shiny golbat, forgot to save and my game froze. But a little while later I found a shiny drifblim.

mars29979
08-25-2012, 12:23 PM
it was in platinum i was online and my oppent was on 1 hp and i was on full hp my struggle got hercross on to 1hp because he had a focus slash and then heracross used xsissor and my shaymin fainted

newsupermariobros
08-25-2012, 01:15 PM
In heartgold when I was facing red I was down to 1 hp and my kangaskhan used fire blast on his last pokemon,lapras and it survived BARELY.Then hail hit my pokemon and I threw my ds out of the window

Umbrony
08-26-2012, 10:49 AM
When I caught a Skitty in Pokemon Emerald while watching an SS walkthrough.
Then my game froze before I could save it. I was about nine or ten. I almost cried. I'd been searching for like freaking forever.

Tuxy
08-26-2012, 10:52 AM
When I realized that I wasted a Master Ball on a Bidoof in Pokémon Diamond. That was back in my noob years, but even then I shortly after realized how stupid that was.

Reaper
08-28-2012, 02:29 AM
In Diamond, when Cynthia's Garchomp swept my team with Dragon Rush. I can never forget that awful sound it makes...

UbersSuck20
08-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Wow nobody said those Wrap abusers from RBY?

Dabottle
08-28-2012, 05:06 PM
Wow nobody said those Wrap abusers from RBY?

When I finally got around to playing RBY to the end, I abused Clamp and Fire Spin. I don't see the problem. :3

Serpavia
08-29-2012, 12:02 AM
Mine was in Pokemon Black. I was lost in Victory Road and it took me 3 HOURS to finally reach the top. And then guess what? I DROPPED MY DS and my game froze.

Hellwaker
08-29-2012, 04:38 AM
My "NOOOOOOOOOOO" moment in pokemon was when I was playing pokemon Red for the first finished the fire gym and was getting the old amber when my gameboy ran out of power. I hadn't saved since the thrid gym.

Chihaya
08-31-2012, 01:47 AM
Is it alright if I were to post again in this thread? ;;

I have "NOOOO!" moments when I make it really far in a cave and my DS turns off because I deliberately put charging it off. ;;

Cedeus
08-31-2012, 03:37 AM
In pokemon yellow (i was 8) i was up to lance and saved before hand and kept losing so i quit and decided to ty again late and whilst i was at school my little siter who was sick (and six see it rhymed) restarted my game and we i got home o distinctly remember shouting NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at my gameboy.

talkingMeowth
08-31-2012, 10:43 PM
In soul silver when mewtwo used power swap and then I used surf and killed it!:(

OwenDaynes
09-03-2012, 07:25 PM
Catching Missingno.

Or on a more serious note, I'd say generally playing through a game for four/five hours, and then hastily turning off my Gameboy/Nintendo DS before saving. Too many times have I done that and had to re-do EVERYTHING.

FelsicFurret
09-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Some of my older games (especially Sapphire) seem to be vulnerable to freezing up randomly; sometimes it seems to occur if I bump the DS, other times it seems to come about with no trigger whatsoever. That behavior has caused me problems several times when I have gone awhile without saving. I have also accidentally deleted a Shiny by erasing a save file.

BreeZaps
09-04-2012, 12:45 AM
Why have I not posted here yet. When I deleted my pokemon game it had a pokemon named Blue on it I almost lost a gym battle and Blue was my last pokemon and he had like no HP left but he pulled through and won. IM SO SORRY BLUE! R.I.P Blue the Pachirisu 2009-2010

Tuxy
09-04-2012, 12:51 AM
I once deleted my Platinum file with a Shiny Staraptor and my friend's Giratina that he temporarely traded to me. Yeah, he was quite mad.

UbersSuck20
09-04-2012, 06:06 AM
I don't know if this qualifies, but yesterday in my Liquid Crystal Joey's Rattata(it's level 9 in that game) got 2 critical hits in a row on my Totodile and KOed it.

SilkShadow
09-05-2012, 04:36 AM
Once I was trying to catch slakoth and it used explosion. (HOW THE HECK HE GOT THAT MOVE I HAVE NO IDEA).
Another time I was trying to evolve a pokemon that needed happiness and I died in a battle ( you won't believe how unhappy that makes a Pokemon)

And finally once when I was trying to catch a shiny garitinna flamethrower critical hitted. I cried for an hour, literally.
The end

SuperSceptile
09-08-2012, 02:45 AM
I was trying to catch giratina in diamond. I threw dusk balls for like an hour. then, it used struggle. You know what happens after that........

UbersSuck20
09-10-2012, 04:43 PM
That's kinda like Rayquaza in Emerald, dying due to confusion.

DeMrTeunio
09-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Another time I was trying to evolve a pokemon that needed happiness and I died in a battle ( you won't believe how unhappy that makes a Pokemon)

-1. If you feed it bitter medicine, it gets anything between -5 or -20.
For good measure: All it takes to restore the happiness lost by having your Pokemon faint is walk 256 steps. You don't even have to feed it vitamins, level it up or give it a massage/haircut.

So it really isn't that bad to have your Pokemon faint.

UbersSuck20
09-13-2012, 07:18 PM
I don't care about happiness, I use a Revive once it dies.

Champion Cynthia
09-13-2012, 08:11 PM
When I lost in le pokemon league.

Leafeon
09-14-2012, 12:08 AM
when i got shiny celbi and my dsi ran out of power.

Umbrony
09-14-2012, 01:01 AM
A new one a few minutes ago...

>catches shiny Ponyta

OMG I CAAAANT BELIEVE IT LET ME SHOW MY FRIENDS ON YOUTUBEEEZZZ

>doesn't save game, and hits the bottom of DsiXL, and the whole thing shuts off.

Damn. I'm gonna trade for one now, I can't let that go.

whiffet
09-14-2012, 01:23 AM
when i got shiny celbi and my dsi ran out of power.

A shiny Celebi? How is that possible? :confused:

Tuxy
09-14-2012, 02:28 PM
A shiny Celebi? How is that possible? :confused:

Why shouldn't it be possible? Legendaries have the same chance of being Shiny as every other Pokémon...

whiffet
09-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Why shouldn't it be possible? Legendaries have the same chance of being Shiny as every other Pokémon...

It's impossible because Celebi is only available through distribution events and therefore is subject to a shiny check.

Upon doing a little more searching, I've found it's only possible to have a legitimate shiny Celebi in a Gen 2 game (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shiny_Pok%C3%A9mon#Shiny_event-exclusive_Pok.C3.A9mon). You don't play Gen 2 on a DSi, so that can't be it.

Inspector Hound
09-15-2012, 04:42 AM
This one time I ran into a shiny Houndour... and I didn't have any poke balls. I was very depressed for the next week or so.

~ Inspector Hound

X!!
04-24-2015, 04:03 PM
http://superskarmory.net/forum/showthread.php?7076-Pok%E9mon-Platinum-Randomizer-Save-Swappers-Nuzlocke!

That thread.