PDA

View Full Version : Open your heart.

Kamex
07-11-2012, 05:04 PM
This is my first attempt to make a fanfic so, here I go. Tell me what you think of the trailer, If I should continue, or should I stop before I embarrass myself. xD

Summary:

The two biggest enemies of pokemon history face their greatest fear. This creature may be small, but alot of them can really pack a punch. Will the enemies open their hearts and settle their differences to conquer the beasts, or will they fight each other and become bird food?

Coming soon

Umbrony
07-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Gimmie dat! Gimmie dat!
Do it!

Kamex
07-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Chapter one

It was a sunny say at route 114. Zangoose (Goose) Is walking down the route, looking for his friends. Then he trips. He gets up and looks around. Zangoose finds a tail in front of his feet. The tail was black with a sharp red arrowhead at the end.

Goose: Wait a minute. I know who's it is!

The horrified Goose tries to walks away quickly before the 8-foot long snake awakens. It was too late. The Seviper is furious because someone woke him up too soon. He looks around to find the culprit. He finds something small and white trying to run away. The seviper slithers after him, Goose wasn't fast enough. Viper (the seviper) strikes!

Goose: I'm not going down without a fight

The scenery flashes, and the battle music starts. For some odd reason, the entire place turned into a turned-based RPG battle. There stands Goose on a floating platform, as does Viper. Both had a board that indicated their stats appear next to them. The Boards say:

Goose Lv16
40/40 HP

Viper Lv17
42/42 HP

Goose used Scratch!
Seviper took 10 damage!

Viper used Poison Fang!
Zangoose took 20 Damage!

Goose Used Hyper Fang!
Seviper took 16 Damage!

In the midst of their Brawl, small cries came from the distance. Both pokemon recognize the cries and stopped fighting. Badly injured and bruised, the two enemies saw Silhouettes flying from where the sun was rising. One of those pokemon apeared in front of both of them.

Viper: Wait I know you! You're...

End of chapter 1

X!!
07-13-2012, 03:25 AM
I like the RPG battle idea. Keep it up! :)

Kamex
07-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Chapter 2

Swablu: That's right. We are the swablu gang!

The swablu gang was a huge group of at least 20 swablus. They despise both Seviper and Zangoose. Over the years zangoose and sevipers usually taunted and tormented the poor little swablus. They couldn't take it anymore so they made a group to fight them. They may be small, but many of them can pack a punch.

Swablu: Your people have done so much harm to our people! And now you're going to pay!

The entire gang swarmed all over the two already hurt Pokemon. Zangoose managed to use dig and escape.

goose: Suckers! Looks like I won't have to deal with them!

He walks away, but was stopped by a loud scream.

goose: viper is taking the beat down of his live... Meh! Serves him right for attacking me!

As he tried to walk further, he hears more screams. He gets a pain in his leg that kept him from walking further. His conscious is trying to tell him something!

goose's conscious: What the heck are you doing? Don't you hear those screams? He's obviously in danger!

goose: Why in the world should I help that peice of shiftry? All he did was bully me!

goose's conscious: You need to open your heart! Forgive and forget!

goose's conscious disappears and goose thinks about the wise words that have been said. He continues on towards his home.

End of chapter 2

Cobalionstar
07-14-2012, 02:37 AM
Nice story so far. Now i want to read more of it

Shantae
07-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Pretty good story so far my friend. I do fact like you put an RPG battle in story! Keep it up!

Kamex
07-15-2012, 04:54 PM
I was pretty busy yesterday. Sorry about not posting. :/

Chapter 3

Seviper Is wounded and Will probably not survive this battle. He lost all hope and closed his eyes to wait for his inevitable death. Just as things looked bleak, a loud noise came from all directions. out came at least 15 Zangoose, and the one that brought them here. All the Swablu stopped. Then hovered over to the gang of Zangooses. Zangoose took out a sitrus berry and gave it to the wounded seviper.

Seviper: Y-You came back for me?

Zangoose: Yeah. I can't leave you to die. Even if you tried to kill me.

Seviper stared blankly at Zangoose. He is confused... But he didn't hurt himself in confusion. The two were finally making up, then Two Swablu hovered towards them. The scene flashed again. And battle music started.

Swablu(1): Lv 18
Hp: 50/50

Swablu(2): Lv 19
Hp: 52/52

Zangoose: lv 16
HP: 40/40

Seviper: lv 17
Hp: 42/42

Zangoose used scratch on Swablu(1)
Swablu(1) took 10 damage

Seviper used poison fang on Swablu (2)
swablu(2) took 20 Damage.

Swablu (2) was poisoned!
Swablu(2) took 5 damage

Zangoose used slash on Swablu(2)
Critical hit! Swablu(2) took 23 damage!

Swablu(2) took 5 Damage from poison

Swablu(2) fainted

Swablu (1) Used air cutter.

Both seviper and zangoose took 15 damage.

Seviper Used Poison fang
Critical hit! Swablu(1) took 35 damage. But wasn't poisoned?!

Seviper: What the heck?

Zangoose: I got this...

Zangoose used quick attack.
Swablu(1) took 5 damage.

Swablu(1) fainted

Seviper: That was a little bit challenging...

Zangoose: (A LITTLE?!) Um yeah, only a little. ^_^''

One of the swablu's who haven't fallen used uproar.

Zangoose: What is he doing?

A bunch of bigger bird's silhouettes came into view

Seviper: That son of a mother duck called for backup!

As the silhouettes grew bigger and more visible Zangoose turned as pale as a ghost from fear.

Zangoose: WE'RE SCREWED!

End of chapter 3

Prospering
07-16-2012, 07:53 AM
This is really good Gabite, you should be an author XD rep for you

Kamex
07-16-2012, 11:13 PM
Thank you very much everyone I thought my story would be a train wreck! xD

Chapter 4 will be posted tomorrow, guys. I had a mission to look for an old video game today and my brain pretty much melted from the heat of the outside world. xD

Kamex
07-18-2012, 01:04 AM
READ:I wanted to update the names because there are multiple sevipers/zangooses in this story But im too lazy. so Goose = Main zangoose and Viper = Main Seviper

Chapter 4

Zangoose stands there trembling as he sees 10 Altarias approach the battlefield.

Seviper: Dont worry, goose. We're not dead yet! ^-^

Seviper shot acid in the air as if they were flares. Hissing started to sound from every direction. Everyone stopped for a moment. 10 Sevipers came slithering toward the Battlefield. The Altaria huddled up for a second to think of a plan.

Viper and Goose gathered Their armies. But the armies gave each other dirty looks.

Goose: I know it seems weird, us working with Sevipers, but in order for us to survive, we need to work together!

Viper said the same thing to his army.

They all disagreed because of the rivalry the two species had since the beginning of time. (or in our case, 2002 xD) The Altarias made their desicion and all used Draco meteor simultaneously. All of the Zangoose were shocked. They all grabbed a seviper and used dig to escape from the destruction rains!
They all fell into an underground cave.

Viper: Now do you see what he means guys? We can't beat those high-leveled Altarias if we fight each other.

Goose: Just this once we can work together. Then we can hate each other as much as we want after.

Goose's Dad: He's right. Come on, Dinkleberg. (If you get the referance, I love you xD)

Dinkleberg: Oh Fine. But this is a one time thing.

Goose's Dad: Whatever.

All pokemon settled their differences and went up to tackle the challenge that lies above. Each Altaria was level 40.

Goose: Their Attack power is OVER 100!

Viper: WHAT? 100!?

Goose: What we do?

The Altarias Went for another Draco Meteor. All pokemon used protect. The altarias started to get annoyed and charged toward Goose and Viper.
Battle music started and the scenery flashed again.

Click this link for added affect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FmAyUtrqyY

Altaria (1) Level 40
Hp: 166/166

Altaria (2) Level 43
HP: 172/172

Viper: Level 29
Hp: 100/100

Goose: level 27
HP: 97/97

(all he battling made them stronger by alot!)

Goose used Slash!
Altaria (1) took 30 damage!

Seviper used poison Fang!
Altaria (2) Took 36 Damage

Altaria (2) Was poisoned!
Altaria (2) Took 10 Damage!

Goose Used slash!
Critical hit!
altaria (1) took 40 Damage!

Both Altarias Used Air cutter.
Goose Took 40 Damage!
Seviper took 40 Damage!

Altaria (2) took 10 damage from poison!

Goose: I'm tired of this crap!

Goose Used Gillotine!
But it missed!

Goose: DAMN!

Viper used poison fang
Critical hit! Altaria (2) took 60 Damage!

Both altarias used air cutter again!
Seviper took 40 damage!
Zangoose took 40 damage!

They're low on health.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsoxjylnQ68

To be continued...

poppop1221221
07-18-2012, 02:52 PM
lol that is funny greatgibite

poppop1221221
07-18-2012, 02:52 PM
oh and who is goose by the way

CKDavid
07-18-2012, 04:47 PM
I like the musical cues XD

Kamex
07-18-2012, 05:24 PM
oh and who is goose by the way
Goose is the First zangoose in the story. I gave him a name to set him apart from the other zangooses. Viper is the first Seviper. I gave him a name for the same reason. ^-^

poppop1221221
07-18-2012, 05:25 PM
oh thanks for telling me great gibite

Kamex
07-20-2012, 11:47 PM
Chapter 5

They're low on health. Staring at death in the eye.

Goose: *facepalm* I HAD QUICK CLAWS ALL ALONG?!

Viper: You've got to be kidding me!

Goose hands a claw to Viper.

Viper: Lets finish this!

The quick claw activated!

Goose used Slash And Viper used poison fang.

Both Altarias took heavy damage and fainted.

The battle was finally finished, and the swablu gang finally quit. They all hovered away in defeat as all the seviper and zangoose cheered in victory.
A couple of years later, Goose and viper became great friends. Although the later generations question why, they gladly explained by telling this story.

The end

http://oi48.tinypic.com/344rwhc.jpg

The picture does look pretty bad, I am limited with colors so bare with me. xD

Sorry about the semi-abrupt ending. I was kind of in a rush to finish this because I was starting to get bored with the story xD. I may Write another fanfic If I think of any more. I do garuntee that it will be better than this, though. (because this is my first one) Feel free to tell me how I can improve, so the next one can be as enjoyable as ever! ^-^

Yelloww
07-21-2012, 03:28 AM
Interesting story Gabite :cool:

poppop1221221
07-21-2012, 04:08 AM
i like it a lot