07-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Bayleef, noctowel, magmar, electabuzz, donphan, and aggron temproraly Levels

Bayleef/LV 36
Magmar/LV 37
Electabuzz/LV 36
Noctowel/LV 37
Donphan/LV 48
Aggron/LV 45
Donphan and Aggron are at those levels because I traded them from my Diamond game.
Bayleef Flash temporarley/Magical leaf/Razor Leaf/Poison powder
Magmar/Faint attack/Lava plume/Confuse ray/Fire punch
Electabuzz/Swift/Shock wave/Light screen/Thunder punch
Noctowel/Zen headbutt/Fly/Air slash/Hypnosis
Donphan/Endure/Strength/Last resort/Double edge has not learned ground or rock moves yet
Aggron/Protect/Metal sound/Irontail/Double edge/ has not learned rock type moves yet

shadowdude
07-12-2012, 05:21 PM
good team but ithink you get a different pokemon than donphan

Prospering
07-12-2012, 05:50 PM
A pretty good team, however none of your pokemon learn Ice moves so if you face a dragon pokemon your team will get oblitherated.

Btw this is in the wrong section.

The Arrow
07-14-2012, 06:50 PM
I love Donphan, but I don't think it's the exact ground-type you need for your team. Also, you need to evolve your Magmar! xD

TyphlosionX
07-14-2012, 06:53 PM
The reason i did not use a ice type is that i want achallenge with dragon types and i use ice types to much and i will evolve magamar in the aftergame because somebody lost my magmarizier and there is one in the aftergame.

SuperSkittle
07-17-2012, 04:47 AM
Its okay in my opinion needs a little work would be good if we saw the movesets for them

Shantae
07-18-2012, 05:06 AM
Why is this in wrong section? HG/SS = 5th Gen? That doesn't make sense.....

It not a bad team right there. But I highly suggest change some movesets in some in your pokemon like all your team. My thoughts is if you wanna to beat the Pokemon League for just first time (including Champion)....
Your Bayleef, needs to remove the move Flash and plus remove one of Grass type moves. It isn't really necessary but hey, you don't have to. Well, I don't think ThunderPunch isn't better option for Electabuzz. Keep Shock Wave, or having Thunderbolt or Thunder is better option. Magmar move is okay (no changes), same thing with Noctowl. Donphan really needs a ground type move. Why not? It is a must but I understand the reason. Lastly Aggron, remove the move Metal Sound (it's worthless). My concern of this team like Unknown Visions said, you don't have any pokemon that can use an Ice type move or you don't an Ice Type Pokemon. With this current team, your pretty much screwed against Lance (plus your gonna struggle in Pokemon League). That's pretty much it!

SuperEgenahnnee
07-20-2012, 04:05 AM
Not bad. (That's all I can think of for a comment lol XD!)

Empoleonmaster
07-20-2012, 03:03 PM
I like this team. However, you need a water type, or at least to teach Aggron surf.

poppop1221221
07-20-2012, 06:26 PM
good team but keep on training

newsupermariobros
07-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Good donphan but train 30's up to 40's and your team is perfect.Tyr to train everyone.

CriticalCalla
07-24-2012, 02:41 AM
your team could use more exploding sudowoodos
besides that nice team