PDA

View Full Version : Introduce myself? Why not?

Spirrwell
07-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Hi there. My name is Michael Barth, but I do prefer Spirrwell as I can't stand my real name. I'm not brand new to superskarmory's walkthroughs on YouTube, I've been watching them for a while now, and the commentary never seems to get old, even if it is technically the same theme throughout, play the game as we get to see Eyan make fun of himself when he fails miserably like we all do from time to time. :)

To be honest, I don't even really watch the walkthroughs for the games as most of them I can beat myself or I've already beaten like Ocarina of Time, I'm just watching for the commentary

As for me, I'm a programmer that works with programming languages C and C++ mainly. Yeah, pretty boring, and I'm sure someone out there might think I'm lying after I say, I'm sixteen. I wouldn't want to break rule one with my first post by going on a rant about that, so I'll shut up about that now.

To make the long story short here, I'm a sixteen year old gamer and programmer that's into both classic games and computers. I wouldn't expect too much out of me on these forums, but I definitely wanted to sign up and show my support for Eyan, also known as superskarmory.

"Thank you, and good night." :)

Uzi
07-13-2012, 12:05 AM
Yo!!!!

I mainly watch walkthroughs for the commentary too. I can normally do well in most games unless there's like hidden things. I also hate it when they explain every little thing. I just want some jokes or something.

I myself don't know jack about coding, it doesn't really interest me. But it's a thing that helps you get a job later in life.

Welcome to the forums and stuff.

DeMrTeunio
07-13-2012, 06:42 PM
It's great when people write proper personal introductions, in good grammar as well. You've just made my day with your very first post.
Welcome to the forums, even if you won't be here much. Have fun!

Spirrwell
07-14-2012, 05:50 AM
Ah it's amazing to see someone who appreciates good grammar. I'm not sure why my grammar is as good as it is, but perhaps not having a mobile phone has helped. It's also part of the general posting guidelines that if you are not capable of posting a full sentence, your post probably has very little significance. Also yes, I did read the rules. :) I don't mind so much if people don't have great grammar; semi-decent grammar is fine as long as it's understandable.

Thank you for your warm welcome to these forums. This is actually the first time I've ever introduced myself to any forums whatsoever, so hopefully I don't come across as a complete geek. ;) Well, I look forward to making some sort of a contribution to this place in the future. :)

"That, is that. Thank you, and good night."
~superskarmory

Spitfire
07-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Trust me if rule one was an actual rule there'd be far less members on this forum (for various reasons might I add). Anywhom I figured you would be one of the select few members I welcome to the forums because anyone who knows about the shift button on this site as well as commas deserves to be introduced formally in my book.

ShadowMr.L
07-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the SS forums! Have fun! :D Message me if you ever need anything, I'll be happy to assist.