PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Growth
07-13-2012, 12:36 AM
Hello.

My name is Leo, but I'm preferred to be called Growth. I come from Sweden, so you'll have to excuse my english since It's not my native language. I'm 15 years old, and currently in school for coding/video game developing.

I was on this forum before, before it got shut down. Going by many names, this is the one I've sticked around with for some time. Some of you might even know me. I'm more of a strategic guy. Spending countless hours just to make sure everything is right (by this, I mean creating the perfect "build" and similar stuff like that.)

Therefore, I'm mainly into strategy games (with a few exceptions). My favourite ones at this very moment is Starcraft 2 and League of Legends. I like to play occasional FPS games too, like Halo. It's rare, but I think It's fun.

I'm also a brony. My favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle, she's like me: always "studying" and keeping things organized!

I also like TV-Shows. My favorite being "The Walking Dead" at the moment. Can't wait for Season 3. I also like stuff similar to "House" and "Supernatural". I'm not really into Animes, but I do love watching "Death Note".

I guess that's all I've got for now. Any more questions, just ask. I'm very open, but beware as I can get very cranky sometimes. Especially if I lost a game or something, so you'll just have to expect it!

Cheers.

Shadowknight
07-13-2012, 12:49 AM
Hi there and welcome to the forums.......

Uzi
07-13-2012, 01:15 AM
Yo!!!!!!!

I already asked you in the chat about your previous names so I won't bother you anymore. I still can't really put my finger on who you exactly were.

Lots of people here play LoL, I'm interested in it but I have a terrible laptop. I like naming off characters and learning random tidbits about the game though.

I enjoyed House from the few episodes I watched. I should watch more live-action TV. I've been interested in Dexter and My name is Earl for a while.

Welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!1111!oneoneELEVEN!!!

Dabottle
07-13-2012, 01:21 AM
Growth! Welcome back, mate!
I miss your bunker. :(

Qwerty
07-13-2012, 02:10 AM
Go head on over to video games general and you can post in the LoL thread if you'd like. A good portion of the mods, me, and a few others play.
I recognize your name, but don't really remember you much, so welcome back!

Shantae
07-13-2012, 03:19 AM
Nice Intro!

Welcome back to SS forums buddy! Enjoy yourself and have fun!