PDA

View Full Version : Mario kart 7

Triforcer
07-13-2012, 01:34 PM
Tips and tricks. Anybody got'em?

WillyS105
07-13-2012, 02:17 PM
Yes, Use Shy Guy with B Dasher kart, Roller wheels, and Peach Parasol glider. Thats my set up and the best one.

If you see someone has a blue turtle shell and the person in 2nd place is close, hit the breaks. If the shell has already launched, your doomed.

Dont shoot a green turtle shell carelessly , make sure you have good aim and then shoot, Same with fire flower.

Try the gyro controls by pressing the plus pad, you might like it.

In Coconut Mall if you find your about to go up the down elevator and have no time to change, try to ride up the red handles on the side. I go up these and then off on the up escalator to perform a trick, which makes you go faster....but only on the up ones perform a trick

If a track has split paths, always go with the one that sends you in the air, if its possible. The Blue acceleration arrows sends you flying, the normal red ones just speed you up.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, the first one was a joke, but watch this video, it should help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IcfLfNT9DY

Hope I helped...somewhat

Triforcer
07-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Thanks 4 the video, bro. Wanna be friends?

The Arrow
07-13-2012, 02:44 PM
I like to use Shy Guy with the Cloud 9 and the Roller Wheels. It works great. I honestly don't think I know of a better combination, so hope this helps!

Yoshirocks341
07-13-2012, 03:14 PM
My tip would be, find the cart that fits your style of driving. If you like speed, go for more speed. If you like handling, have more handling. It's up to you what you choose.

TheTrainerExpert
07-13-2012, 03:57 PM
I use Shy Guy with Bumble V, Roller wheels, and Peach Parasol/Flower Guider. Hoped this helped for you =)

Prospering
07-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Try to drift on every turn and try to get 10 coins. Also when you have a star power or mushroom try to cut in front of the racers by going in the grass and using either star power or a mushroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTc_0I4RG5g

DeMrTeunio
07-14-2012, 10:53 PM
I agree with Yoshirocks. Everyone has their own personal things he/she likes in karts and you're just going to have to find them for yourself. I've always preferred a lot of acceleration and handling in Mario Kart games.

gamerx2
07-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Well a tip I could give is to use your mushrooms outside the tracks and where you see ramps.