PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Comic Book?

Rainbowdash372
07-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Yep, more questions of asking and since this is Comic Con week i feel this question very fitting. So what's your favorite Comic Book? (u can also say what your favorite comic books series is and if u don't read comic books then what's your favorite book in general) ^_^ Mine would have to be the Amazing Spider-Man Series cuz it was very interesting and especially in the issue where the kill the Amazing Spider-Man, to me that was a complete shocker.

TyphlosionX
07-14-2012, 04:55 PM
My favorite would be Amulet if ever heard of it.

Shiningbolt
07-14-2012, 05:00 PM
Comics? I believe my personal favorite would have to be the Calvin and Hobbes series. I remember reading those over and over again during school and coloring all of the pages (with the correct colors and everything). It was a great way to pass the time.

Uzi
07-14-2012, 05:07 PM
All-Star Superman.

Clark is just an all around good guy, and this story just shows off all of his good points to make him relatable. I like Clark even if he is a "Supergod" or "An alien representing America", he thinks of himself as a normal man and only wants to help.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
07-14-2012, 08:08 PM
I would have to say that of all of the comics that I have read, my favorite is Captain America.

WillyS105
07-14-2012, 11:54 PM
Batman:The Killing Joke

I've never read to many comics, only a few batman,few hulk, and a few spiderman...Most of them I like...But since Batman is my hero...I have to go with his comic series. The Killing Joke is a real good one. It shows how the joker become the joker,and his attempt to turn lieutenant gorden mad. Another reason why I like batman. not only is it action, but alot vilians have a purpose. Instead of just a normal serial killer (which there are many of those too), His villains have a cause, a philosophy, which really makes it better.

DeMrTeunio
07-15-2012, 07:58 AM
Um... I haven't read comics in nearly 10 years... When I was younger I always liked Asterix & Obelix. My dad used to collect comic books, so we've still got many of them.

The Arrow
07-15-2012, 04:28 PM
Garfield only because I've never paid any attention to any other comic book.