PDA

View Full Version : How Good Is Your Metronome?

megagamer
07-15-2012, 12:06 AM
Many of you may know of of the move Metronome. Its the move where you use a random move. Some think its useless but i grew to like it. So my question is when you use Metronome how lucky were you to be able to use a rare move like roar of time?

Well I think i might be the king of Metronome because when i hatched my tokepi and learned it i somehow got to use every rare move that only lengendaries have likes darkari's Dark Void. Thats how i loved using it and Tokepi. (Best Luck Ever!)

SonicMario777
07-15-2012, 01:10 AM
I've had a few crazy experiences with Metronome in the past, including coming across those special attacks. But, I don't really use that anymore. I should, since Metronome battles are a lot of fun.

The Arrow
07-15-2012, 01:11 AM
I've gotten hyper beam so many times I can't even count. Most of the time I get some stupid status move though that I can't really use to my benefit.

Umbrony
07-15-2012, 01:13 AM
Omg, I get so lucky.

I got brave bird once.... And explosions... and doom desire, luster purge, shadow force, roar of time... XD

SuperSkittle
07-15-2012, 01:31 AM
I got judgement with lvl 5 togepi in hiss in first gym battle i fell out of my seat

Prospering
07-15-2012, 01:41 AM
I like metronome I usually get different moves.

megagamer
07-15-2012, 02:29 AM
Its funny though because in my soul sliver my tokepi was level 12 agaisnt a celfairy from the second gym leader. I used metronome and did roar of time and it didnt ko then celfarly then Metronome did Spacil Rend and then Luster Purge and i lost. Then i got up stared and thought.......i died.....awsome!!!!

Shantae
07-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Metronome can be a worst luck move you expect or lucky strong move that pwn the pokemon down! It all about luck.
I don't remember, but in Diamond, there a pokemon used Metronome and it had Roar of Time. Really scary. As for now, I don't have any Pokemon that is using Metronome.

DeMrTeunio
07-15-2012, 06:15 PM
I love to use Metronome, it really brings some more fun into the game. For me Metronome always follows the pattern useless-great-useless-great. I was once using Togetic in Pokemon Crystal and I got, in order:
Defense Curl, Sacred Fire, Tackle, Rock Slide.

Shiningbolt
07-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Metronome is the reason why I like the Togepi line. I've done playthroughs of Pokemon where I just spammed Metronome all the time to win battles. My luck is pretty amazing, actually. I tend to get Aeroblast, Eruption, and all sorts of high-powered stuff. If that doesn't happen, I usually get a move that's super-effective against my opponent. It's always fun to something like Hypnosis and Nightmare right appear consecutively.

shinygallade
07-17-2012, 08:52 PM
I got sacred fire,horn drill,shadow force,and magma storm. Well,the first one from it is sheer cold.After that,I thought metronome looks like that for a week. I hit with this sheer cold for a week without missing or having any other moves.

CKDavid
07-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Usually when (if ever) I use Metronome I get stat raising/lowering moves like Swords Dance and Leer. Although last time I used it I got Frenzy Plant, so who knows.

UbersSuck20
07-18-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm so unlucky with Metronome... got Splash 7 times and I have only used it for 2 weeks.
Though once I got Aeroblast.

Master Boo
07-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Metronome is my mortal enemy. Every time I use it I'll do something like Swords Dance, then follow with Ember, only for it to do 2 damage to the water type I'm facing. I did get Sacred Fire once on a Water/Rock Type, and I did get Roar of Time on a very defensive Steel Type.

poppop1221221
07-18-2012, 05:54 PM
i cant tell what move i get so it goes out off wack

Christian
07-18-2012, 06:25 PM
I usually get a lot of decent moves like Leaf storm and swords dance :)

super dill
07-18-2012, 07:05 PM
i used to have a lvl 1oo togepi and every time i used metronome it did a beast move like hyper beam or thunder and more great moves

Empoleonmaster
07-18-2012, 08:02 PM
I NEVER get a move above sixty base power and below ninety. Except once. That was bubblebeam.

Flubbs
07-20-2012, 01:57 AM
I love metronome but for some reason, I always find a way to use explosion. Especially when im facing ghost or steel types. It's funny when I use it and i get something like roar of time or spacial rend when my pokemon is around level 10.

Qwerty
07-20-2012, 05:59 AM
I have a MR-500 Matrix Quartz Metronome, it's pretty good
My luck is mediocre, never used metronome much.

CriticalFlygon
07-20-2012, 08:18 AM
I usually find myself getting really good moves whenever I use metronome. I even had a togekiss that pulled off a spacial rend once.

Totodile
07-21-2012, 03:35 AM
Many of you may know of of the move Metronome. Its the move where you use a random move. Some think its useless but i grew to like it. So my question is when you use Metronome how lucky were you to be able to use a rare move like roar of time?

Well I think i might be the king of Metronome because when i hatched my tokepi and learned it i somehow got to use every rare move that only lengendaries have likes darkari's Dark Void. Thats how i loved using it and Tokepi. (Best Luck Ever!)

Same for me here. When ever I hatched a Togepi and it learned metronome it always used those kind of moves. My one Togepi used all the Creation Trio's Signatures plus Arceus's Judgment!

XpL
07-21-2012, 10:33 AM
I get recycle and stockpile all the time.

GigaGyarados
07-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Asa far as I remember, I got Hyper Beams alot.