PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo franchise you'd like to see on 3DS/Wii U

tinksfinks
07-15-2012, 02:56 PM
Nintendo has many great gaming franchises, namely Mario and Zelda, of which both have already or are set to be launched on the 3DS/Wii U. But what would you like to see brought back? For me I'd like to see more Star Fox, Star Fox 64 3D while fun was extremely short. I would also like to see Metroid Prime. While I have Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, I haven't actually played it yet. An FPS by Nintendo looks quite interesting.

The Arrow
07-15-2012, 04:23 PM
I definitely think a new Star Fox game on the Wii U would be a good idea, but I doubt Nintendo and its predecessors would ever consider it.

Cheat_Freak
07-15-2012, 04:26 PM
I'd definatelylike to see Nintendo to make Pokemon games for the Wii(Pokemon SoulSilver, Platinum, White, Black 2, etc.
They only make ones where you're a pokemon. I'd like Nintendo to make a change to that.

DeMrTeunio
07-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Pokemon and Zelda should defenitely make an appearance, as well as a new entry in the Super Smash Bros. series. Maybe a good SSB game can do for the Wii U or 3DS what Super Smash Bros. Melee did for the GameCube, actually make people buy the console to have the game.

SonicMario777
07-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Pokemon and Zelda should defenitely make an appearance, as well as a new entry in the Super Smash Bros. series. Maybe a good SSB game can do for the Wii U or 3DS what Super Smash Bros. Melee did for the GameCube, actually make people buy the console to have the game.

Umm... I guess you haven't heard the news yet. Nintendo did confirm that they will have Smash Bros for both Wii U and 3DS.

Kamex
07-15-2012, 05:14 PM
They simply NEED to give up on the Nintendo DS for pokemon. I facepalm and groan every time i hear the next real hardcore RPG pokemon game is on the eight-year-old handheld that is the Nintendo DS. they milked it as far as they can! Just put it on the 3DS alredy!

Shantae
07-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Hopefully graphics doesn't ruin the fun in next Pokemon game for 3DS not possibly the Wii-U. I wish Super Mario Galaxy 3 for Wii-U or Wii could be back for more galaxy's to go or even Nostalgia. Oh yeah, any game from Donkey Kong is must need to develop a new game for 3DS or Wii-U, right? Well, this my opinion.

WillyS105
07-15-2012, 06:35 PM
Super Smash bros. for 3ds. New Banjo Kazooie game for any nintendo console. And more Kid Icuras Games..I hope he becomes a nintendo mascot like mario and zelda

Darkwando
07-15-2012, 06:40 PM
A Pokemon game like XD:Gale of Darkness; it would be interesting how they would do THAT one

gamerx2
07-15-2012, 07:20 PM
I hope they make the new smash brothers game for 3ds or wiiu.

Tuxy
07-15-2012, 07:30 PM
I would like to see another "star-collecting-game" (64, Sunshine, Galaxy) on the Wii, but not with the Galaxy theme anymore, as that one gets boring after a while.

Shiningbolt
07-15-2012, 07:55 PM
I'd love to see a 3D Mario platformer, a 3D Pokemon game that's similar to Colloseum, a decent Sonic game, a Super Smash Brothers game, Kid Icarus would probably be a lot easier on the Wii U, and Paper Mario.

Minntul
07-15-2012, 08:58 PM
I really want to play an F-Zero game. It's another franchise Nintendo just ignores.

Suprsilver
07-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Star Fox, definitely.