PDA

View Full Version : Inventions

Triforcer
07-16-2012, 02:19 PM
Post your invention ideas here. My idea is the Helicycle, half helicopter half bicycle.

WillyS105
07-16-2012, 03:02 PM
sorry mine are secret..cant post them on the internet...hopefully you'll see them when im in my 20's

Spitfire
07-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Creation of a device which can be installed in cities so that when people walk on the streets their constant footsteps generate energy which can be conserved.

Graph
07-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Human wings.

Yes yes please yes.

Shantae
07-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Lol, silly ideas that will take more than years to invent or it will not happen. jk

I would have an idea invent a new a Robot to clean, cook, and lawn the house. Plus doing my shopping too. That will help me alot.
Even through, the people are starting to invent a robot (which take many years). Another invention idea is to create a fast, clean airplane that hold 250 or more People. XD

The Arrow
07-16-2012, 05:46 PM
My invention is the ability to walk on air making it possible to get on top of people's heads. HAHAHAHA!

SonicMario777
07-16-2012, 06:27 PM
Being able to transport yourself into any possible thing you see on TV, in Video Games, and on your Computer.

Darkwando
07-16-2012, 07:55 PM
Spaceship; best thing to make; no arguments

ShadowMr.L
07-17-2012, 12:44 AM
Personal back-pack jet packs. So you can fly from being tired of walking.

Kamex
07-17-2012, 01:01 AM
Ever since I was a child, I always thought of shoes with air conditioning in them. I hate having really hot shoes during the summer and I'm not much of an open-toed show kind of guy. (because of how many times I have stubbed my toe)

WillyS105
07-17-2012, 02:06 AM
Oh I got this thread wrong, i thought you where asking for real inventions but i guess the people here want to post child hood dreams:

I want to make rainbow shoes that can walk and air, and generate energy as you walk in them, they also give you the ability to fly. And the shoes has a computer in the heel, so you can order stuff online, like pizza. And Guess what, they can telaport you inside any technology, even the shoes them self! There also bullet proof too so you know your feet are always safe. ;)

We are proud announce the Rainbow Shoes 2.0! Released one week after the original's and for just 3 easy payments of 139.99 they do every thing the Rainbow Shoes 1 do and so much more! The energy you make from walking now turns into carbohydrates and proteins so you don't even have to eat anymore! The new ones also have cameras on them! Because whats a shoe with out a low quality camera in it? Each Shoe is now also a teacher for you kids, so say good bye to the expensive cost of "public schooling"! And Perhaps are most amazing feature yet! They now have wheels in them so when you get tired of walking just say "ホイール私の虹の靴" and your problems are solved. (new ホイール私の虹の靴 feature does not produce carbohydrates or proteins so be sure not to starve to death!!!)

WE are so excited to introduce the Rainbow Shoes 3.0! Yesterdays launch of the Rainbow Shows 2.0 was nice but our newest technology will blow you away! Literally! Now travel at the speed of sound to any destination! Just say, "虹の靴は私にを取る" and then your destination! You people loved not haveing too eat, well your going to love not haveing to "Produce Wast" just as much, nahaheha! You see...it's better ifyou dont have to ask! And also, the machine works out every part of your body! Just say "虹の靴は私にを取る!" and you'll be riped in no time! You folks are gona love this one, Never before could you....I'v just been told Rainbow Shoes 4.0 are out!

BUY THEM NOW!!!

Gyaradomo
07-17-2012, 05:37 AM
Something that can transform into weapons. Sword, bow, iron fists, etc.

Red
07-17-2012, 06:08 AM
Another invention idea is to create a fast, clean airplane that hold 250 or more People. XD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_747 Can hold well over 400.

An invention that I would love to see made, but is utterly impossible at the current period of time is a device which allows you to have complete and total immersion into your dreams. This includes the ability to simulate smells, touch, tastes, sounds and vision perfectly. You would also be able to interact with other real people in your dreams when sharing them with others and record the dreaming sessions you have for reuse or sharing later. Think of it as advanced lucid dreaming with multiplayer and fraps or the inception movie.

Dakota
07-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Human wings.
Human wings were already invented by Daedalus, an inventor from Ancient Greece. Stairs that the steps could move so, that you could get any where with them.

SFB
07-17-2012, 04:20 PM
I have always dreamed you can make a teleporter a reality. It is just a matter of 50 years or so how we will look back at society to see how technology is evolved.

Shiningbolt
07-19-2012, 06:31 PM
How about something that sounds convenient and simple, but is really difficult to do? Clothing that can sustain whatever temperature you want while you're on the move. They would have to be easy to wear and look like something you could wear in public without people staring at you like a madman (i.e. spacesuits).

XpL
07-19-2012, 07:35 PM
There is creativity and realism. A good inventor paves the way for innovators. See Steve Jobs.

I think a good invention would be a reliable solution to the increasing fuel problems. When someone steps up and finds a way to recreate nuclear fission, then Gandhi is resurrected and we live happily ever after.

BreeZaps
07-19-2012, 07:38 PM
My is a small TV that you can take places and watch TV. Like in a Car or in a plane. Then i wont have to miss my shows!

XpL
07-19-2012, 07:40 PM
My is a small TV that you can take places and watch TV. Like in a Car or in a plane.

This already exists. However you could innovate the idea and create something new and better.

BreeZaps
07-19-2012, 07:42 PM
This already exists. However you could innovate the idea and create something new and better.

Oh i didnt know XD. I could do something so i can put up my wii I guess

Blue
07-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Why would I tell you?

If I did, you'd patent it before I will. US Patent laws are now "first to patent" instead of "first to invent"

GigaGyarados
07-20-2012, 11:18 AM
A jettank. It's a jetpack, but if you press a button it will transform into a giant tank.

XpL
07-20-2012, 12:20 PM
If I did, you'd patient it before I will. US Patient laws are now "first to patient" instead of "first to invent"

First the term is patent. I think that's what you were looking for.
And yes you're absolutely right. In fact, many inventors we glorify stole the invention from another, claiming all fame and glory that went along with it through the patent system. It's very hard to work a low profile though due to finance issues.

tinksfinks
07-20-2012, 04:27 PM
Just as Xpl said, find a source of fuel that's sustainable, safe, cheap and reliable since none of the renewable energies available at the moment fulfill all 4 criteria.