PDA

View Full Version : should I get rythem thief for the 3ds??

crazy_boy
07-16-2012, 04:31 PM
hey guys... wht's up??
I was wondering should I get rythem thief for the 3ds or not???
I played the demo and it looks GREAT!!
but I wanna hear your opinion if you have it.

crazy_boy
07-16-2012, 10:20 PM
ohhhhhh come on guyes
WHY YOU NO RATE IT???
JUST GIVE ME YOUR DAMN OPINION ON IT JEEEEEZ

Shantae
07-17-2012, 01:26 AM
First of all, stop double posting. It is a part of spamming which is against the rules.
Second of all, please be patient when a member is gonna post reply. It really depends if the members know that game or not.

Anyways, back to topic. You have to do some research about the game if you wanna buy it or not (unless you know). I find some reviews about Rythem-Thief and gave a decent reviews and it isn't a bad game. If you like that game, then you can buy it. My opinion there other 3DS games are better than this game, but it your decision.

crazy_boy
07-17-2012, 04:37 PM
First of all, stop double posting. It is a part of spamming which is against the rules.
Second of all, please be patient when a member is gonna post reply. It really depends if the members know that game or not.

Anyways, back to topic. You have to do some research about the game if you wanna buy it or not (unless you know). I find some reviews about Rythem-Thief and gave a decent reviews and it isn't a bad game. If you like that game, then you can buy it. My opinion there other 3DS games are better than this game, but it your decision.

I dont double post all the time. I just did it two times... and I didnt even know it was against the rules (sorry)
any way thanks for the info