PDA

View Full Version : app store recommendations!!

crazy_boy
07-16-2012, 05:06 PM
as you may guessed I have a new ipad and I want some awesome free or paid games
and I dont know any thing about the tablets cuz I play consoles and handhelds...
but if you came for recommendations well here the one that I liked:-

- angry birds space paid
- cut the rope paid
- super world adventures paid
- subway surfers free
- run away pengy free

DeMrTeunio
07-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Umm... I kind of enjoyed Where's My Water. It's not a great game and it gets really frustrating sometimes, but it is really addicting.

crazy_boy
07-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Umm... I kind of enjoyed Where's My Water. It's not a great game and it gets really frustrating sometimes, but it is really addicting.

thanks I cheeked that but I'm not into puzzle games so much also I get frustrated very fast
get any thing else??

Shantae
07-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Before, I was addicted into some games and had to buy from App Store. I have to agree above post, these games are good but not as the best.

What about Pipe Roll? It is a speedy game requires your hands to place the pipes correct way to this and that as fast as you can. Plus that game is free.
It get's frustrating at later levels but it's addicting!

crazy_boy
07-16-2012, 05:29 PM
Before, I was addicted into some games and had to buy from App Store. I have to agree above post, these games are good but not as the best.

What about Pipe Roll? It is a speedy game requires your hands to place the pipes correct way to this and that as fast as you can. Plus that game is free.
It get's frustrating at later levels but it's addicting!

it's not free but I cheeked it out it's great
I forget to add 2 games:-
- feed me oil
- save toshi
they both have a lite version

Shantae
07-16-2012, 05:35 PM
it's not free but I cheeked it out it's great
I forget to add 2 games:-
- feed me oil
- save toshi
they both have a lite version

Really? Dang it. I had the free version before. I guess you missed it.
As $0.99 isn't a bad game although.

Along another good games (not as the best) which is.....
Temple Run, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope: Experiments, Plague Inc., and Minecraft - Pocket Edition
These games are good and addicting. Cut the Rope is so easy and fun to learn and it doesn't rage.

crazy_boy
07-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Really? Dang it. I had the free version before. I guess you missed it.
As $0.99 isn't a bad game although.

Along another good games (not as the best), Temple Run, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope: Experiments, Plague Inc., and Minecraft - Pocket Edition

These games are good and addicting.

I have most of them except for plague Inc.
BTW what do you do in that game??

crazy_boy
07-16-2012, 05:43 PM
while I'm here I'm going to throw some couple more games:-
doodle toss
gianasisters
mega run which is FREE
noty and moky

Christian
07-21-2012, 07:00 PM
Dragonvale, nothing more needed to be said.
Oh and also No Zombies Allowed.

XpL
07-21-2012, 09:30 PM
Moving this into media discussion and asking you increase the range to any apps.

I recommend Tilt to Live. Very fun game that uses the motion sensors.

jackers96
07-21-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm currently hooked on CSR racing just a good old drag racing games in the streets
and tower bloxx because when you get far it becomes really addictive

Patriot
07-21-2012, 10:56 PM
Jetpack Joyride and Tiny Tower, because they're both free and fun.

Blue
07-22-2012, 12:33 AM
1: Plague Inc. I beat the entire game on brutal, and I still keep playing it for some reason.
2: Infinity Blade. Keep playing it.
3: Tiny Wings. Still keep playing it.

joebob2311
07-22-2012, 01:33 AM
Stupid Zombies
Stupid Ninjas
Bejewelled Blitz

Do I really have to say.......................................Angry Birds?

Ishnaarg
07-22-2012, 08:20 AM
I would have to recommend Infinity Blade 2. I don't really like iOS games very much, but the Infinity Blade games are really good. There are also ports like Tetris (not a direct port, but whatever), Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy I, II, III, and Tactics: War of the Lions. I haven't played this one, but if Soul Calibur is anything like it is on the Dreamcast, then you should get that too.

Leo2629
07-23-2012, 05:17 PM
Real Racing 2 has really good graphics, and is a good game overall, but I think you have to pay for it. Infinity Blade I and II are also really good. Running/Falling Fred get addicting and I think they are free too.

Sean
12-17-2012, 02:12 PM
There's a series of 4 RPG games called Zenonia and a great Real Time Stragery game called Kingdoms of Camelot

howcrowhunter
12-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Has anyone suggested Minecrafted yet?
If no one has that would be a good choice.

Merga
12-17-2012, 09:16 PM
Whale Trail. The game is free, addicting, but mostly cute as hell. I can say that you'll have a whale of a time playing it. :p

MegaBEAST
12-23-2012, 05:43 AM
Im sure someones said temple run, if your into sports try watch espn so you can watch games from your ipad, and IFUNNY!!!

Zekrom man
01-22-2013, 04:56 PM
Doodle jump is an addicting game.

Patriot
01-23-2013, 12:07 AM
Im sure someones said temple run, if your into sports try watch espn so you can watch games from your ipad, and IFUNNY!!!

>iFunny

NO. God dammed 9gag on mobile. (Besides the official 9gag mobile app)

Sean
01-23-2013, 01:57 AM
Battleheart is a good RPG, so is Kingdom Rush (Both paid)

Anything made by Armor Games.

Sims Medival is pretty good. (Paid)

I'm addicted to Kingdoms of Camelot, a free to play game

Patriot
01-23-2013, 03:45 AM
Also, get Flipboard. It's free and it's pretty much like a virtual magazine that takes content from Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc. and slaps it into a cool format.

Umbrony
01-29-2013, 12:33 PM
I recommend the Puush and imgur apps for iPad. I'm tired of people on Apple products not being able to upload images, and this is an easy fix. :3

Zekrom man
02-25-2013, 04:51 AM
temple run 2 is pretty good.