PDA

View Full Version : Bending Elements

Davismt
07-16-2012, 05:32 PM
If you could bend any of the four elements, which would it be? I would choose fire because it is the most destructive, looks awesome, and is extremely powerful. Fire is my favorite element.

Elements (For those of you that don't know): Fire, Earth, Water, and Air

Uzi
07-16-2012, 05:48 PM
I answered this in the Avatar: TLA topic, my favorite bending styles and if I had a choice on what to bend I'd bend Earth/Fire. Water seems to take a cool mind, which I'm sure I could pull off, and a water source nearby. Sure, you could say "Use your spit" but that's a small amount and not enough to do a lot of damage. Water would work best for an assassin or something of that nature. Earth/Fire seem to fit me since Earth can be used as both offensive and defensive, metalbending to make armor and throwing rock chunks to deal damage. Firebending deals massive damage quickly, and can be used to lightningbend as well, which is neato and all that. Waterbending has one of the best unique skills however, bloodbending which is sweet if you saw the ways Tarrlock/Amon used it in LoK. Excuse the spoilers and junk, but bloodbending can be used to take away bending see: Amon in the Korra finale. Air seems to be one of the best though, since you can attack from a much longer distance.

SonicMario777
07-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Water, because you can also use Ice and Steam, you can do various amount of things with Water at your disposal, and you can heal others as well.

Shantae
07-16-2012, 06:38 PM
This thread similar to the Avatar The Last Airbender thread. But I'll answer it.
Water Element anyone? This element have certain things that I really need, drink water, cooling off. Yea, I don't care if I'm wet. But, Water element is the coolest element in my opinion, because it can do various things like Healing, convert water to Ice, (like SonicMario777 said), breath in the water, and few more. It second to Earth and Fire Elements, they are both mostly offensive or defense. Air is good at long range shots like Uzi said. My favorite bending element and probably, that I wish I had that element is Water.

DeMrTeunio
07-16-2012, 06:40 PM
I'd choose Water because it is the coolest and most versitale. You can use it in solid, liquid or gas form, you can use it to heal people and you can even control plants. It's just the best.

Darkwando
07-16-2012, 07:53 PM
Air, because it's the only one you can use no matter what the circumstances; You can't firebend if you're wet, you can't waterbend if you don't have water, and you can't earthbend without earth (Remember when Toph was trapped in a wooden prison?).

ShadowMr.L
07-16-2012, 08:48 PM
I'd say fire. I've always been fascinated with fire bending and well, don't mess with me. XD

shadowdude
07-16-2012, 08:50 PM
water because its awesome like that

Tuxy
07-16-2012, 08:55 PM
I used to always answer Air to this, but I've changed my opinion. I'd go with fire because fire can burn stuff.

Tainers14
07-16-2012, 08:59 PM
I would bend air, because manipulating physics is cool. Also Aya is my fave touhou character, and it would be cool to have the same power as her (slugma)

Shiningbolt
07-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Fire. Fire benders get the ability to use blue or red fire and ELECTRICITY (even though it's based off of Water bending =/). If Water benders could use electricity, I'd choose that one, though. Being able to heal wounds, control moisture, and keep cool sounds almost as awesome as electricity in my eyes.

Kamex
07-16-2012, 11:10 PM
Water. Water is very mysterious. It can help you (Its the healthiest thing you can consume) but it can also kill you (If you drown, Which is the worst way to die IMO).

SuperPikachuTNT
07-16-2012, 11:12 PM
it's fire or air hears a video that i find funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhkReUWwcp8

WillyS105
07-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Water. I like that I'd be strongest during a full moon.

Firebending is the worse. You'd always be catching stuff on fire.

Davismt
07-17-2012, 12:08 AM
Water. I like that I'd be strongest during a full moon.

Firebending is the worse. You'd always be catching stuff on fire.

In your opinion it is. I would love to be constantly burning stuff, that's the point of choosing fire.

WillyS105
07-17-2012, 02:15 AM
In your opinion it is. I would love to be constantly burning stuff, that's the point of choosing fire.

Ok well thats kind of evilof you so, I'd splash water at you and then get my fire bending friends to shoot you with electricity.

Graph
07-17-2012, 04:52 AM
Any of them except fire, really. Fire would be pretty sucky.

Air would be awesome because YOU CAN FLY LIKE SERIOUSLY GUYS.

Water you can WALK ON WATER AND FLY LIKE SERIOUSLY GUYS.

Earth you can use the ground like a hoverboard AND FLY LIKE SERIOUSLY GUYS.

Uzi
07-17-2012, 04:58 AM
Any of them except fire, really. Fire would be pretty sucky.

Air would be awesome because YOU CAN FLY LIKE SERIOUSLY GUYS.

Water you can WALK ON WATER AND FLY LIKE SERIOUSLY GUYS.

Earth you can use the ground like a hoverboard AND FLY LIKE SERIOUSLY GUYS.

But with fire you can surf on lava. Why aren't you as creative as Avatar Roku?!

SuperSkittle
07-17-2012, 05:20 AM
I would probably most likely bend water and air for some dumb reason

Gyaradomo
07-17-2012, 05:31 AM
Bend air. srsly. Flying. Pressure, if you mess around with air enough. Pressure bomb. You can kill people with pressure. Yea. Pressure.

Umbrony
07-17-2012, 06:00 AM
I like water.

Water-Ice

Awesome. I'd like them all.

But not the bending I want...

I want Appa!

Dakota
07-17-2012, 11:20 AM
Probably Air, Water, or Earth. Air, you could fly. Water, you can surf, and breathe underwater. Earth, you can make a huge wall of rock, and make weapons and armour, quickly and easily.

Turtwig8402
07-17-2012, 04:18 PM
probably air but maybe earth.

TheTrainerExpert
07-17-2012, 11:17 PM
I would want to bend water, because if I'm in the high end of water I drown so that's why I would want to bend water.

Totodile
07-30-2012, 09:07 PM
I would say water because it is the most powerful force of the three. Water would just turn earth to mud. Water would just put fire out. And as proven by the show Dude What Would Happen? water is more destructive than air. Plus do I look like a Fire, Flying, or Ground type Pokemon to you?

Suprsilver
07-30-2012, 09:09 PM
Water. Gotta love its versatility. Plus that means I could fly too 'cuz water vapor >:3

EpicCh33se
07-31-2012, 04:26 AM
Probably air. I like air more than the other choices. Air would allow you to fly, levitate objects, and slice things. Slicing things is cool. Do not deny the truth.

Reaper
08-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Water, definitely. It would be cool to be able to heal people when they need it. And it would seem nice just to sit by a creek and play with the water. Also, making random whirlpools would be pretty sweet.

Kyoits
08-02-2012, 05:11 PM
I'd choose water so that I could drown people if they get on my nerves lol

MegaGible13
08-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Fire is probably the least useful in traditional environments, but in the modern world, Firebenders would power everything. Plus, Agni-Kai are fun to watch and it's basically like playing Ninja but with fire which is AWESOME.

In a traditional TLA style world, I'd probably go for Earthbending because it seems like a feasible power to have in the old world of Avatar. Plus metalbending, I mean really.

Starry
08-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Air, because it's the only one you can use no matter what the circumstances; You can't firebend if you're wet, you can't waterbend if you don't have water, and you can't earthbend without earth (Remember when Toph was trapped in a wooden prison?).
Actually you can always use water. Do you remember how Toph got OUT. Katara used sweat. And you can always use air and plantlife.

So thats water, or fire for me!

emboar11
08-04-2012, 09:10 PM
easily fire. imagine the possibilities!

Shaymin
11-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Water. 'Cause I can condense air INTO water, so I would have an infinite water supply. Plus I can heal myself.

CChariz
11-17-2012, 01:03 PM
Well,I'm not so sure.I like Fire.But I wouldn't want to burn my house.Water's nice.But you need a water source.Air is okay.But you won't be able to hit through things like Earth.Even though it would be awesome to fly.Earth is awesome.But when far away from it.It sucks.So for me.It's a tie between Air and Earth.

OwenDaynes
11-17-2012, 02:09 PM
Ssshaymin pretty much has my opinion down. Condensing air, using clouds, humidity, really, you could water bend anywhere. Besides from maybe shielding yourself from damage with Earth, Water seems to be the most defensive of the elements as well, being able to heal yourself, put out fires and block attacks by trusting water upon the attacker, not to mention the fact that you wouldn't just to forced to use the state of liquid water...

Liegesauras
11-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Earth, no contest. I would love to shoot boulders at my enemies and hear their bones shatter.

pikachumaster
11-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Fire because I like heqt and then, I can cook eaisly. :P

LuckyLapras
11-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Water. Just because

BreeZaps
11-17-2012, 04:31 PM
No lightning? I'm going to kill the thread.
Um fire I guess.
SO I CAN LIGHT THINGS ON FIRE!
And light Mental on fire.

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
11-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Air? Becasue Physics suckz