PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Avatar Character

Darkwando
07-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Avatar: The Last Airbender was one of my favorite shows growing up. It still is one of my favorites to date. But one thing that pretty much made up the entire show were the characters. Me personally favored Sokka; he knew how to make a dark moment seem hilarious, and added to the comedy of the show.

Davismt
07-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Zuko because he was horrible at fire bending at the beginning of the show, but then he learned the meaning of fire bending and regained his honor which made his fire bending equal to Azula's. I just like his character in general.

WillyS105
07-16-2012, 09:03 PM
The Cabbage Patch Sales man!!!

No Its a tie between Sokka and Uncle Iroh

Tuxy
07-16-2012, 09:04 PM
God, I need to watch this again... I've forgot all of the funny characters.
I do remember liking Iroh though.

DeMrTeunio
07-16-2012, 09:08 PM
I liked uncle Iroh, for taking the edge off the story a bit with his calm, lovable character and funny moments.

Shantae
07-16-2012, 09:14 PM
That show has some funny characters. Lololol.

One of my favorites is Sokka because his drawing in the show Season Finale (Fire), he mess up drawing his gang which I laugh, and his jokes can't even beat. Personally, I like Aang the most because how he is important character in the show. Saving from destruction by Fire-Nation, and only avatar is serious business. Oh yeah, Aang is funny and lastly his love...... This show is so pure epic! Uncle Iroh, jeez I forgot that character but he is also important part to show and allow Zuko to join Aang and his friends. (For serious note, I like all the characters in the show.)

Dabottle
07-16-2012, 09:53 PM
I haven't watched Avatar in years, but I remember all of the characters being interesting and having great, distinct personalities.

Apparently Korra wasn't nearly as great in that regard. :/

ShadowMr.L
07-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Sokka is my favorite. He has tons of great moments. My favorite is his Cactus juice moments. And when he notices a giant mushroom....Oh god. XD

Shiningbolt
07-16-2012, 10:57 PM
Toph, Toph, Toph, and Toph.
As you may know, female characters in shows with a lot of action tend to be completely useless, but take up screen time anyways. However, Toph, a blind female character, is so far from useless, it's utterly refreshing. She does start off as a jerk, but Avatar has character development for that.

Gamersaiyan4
07-16-2012, 11:15 PM
I have to go with momo because he was such a spaz and he was always aangs companion throughout the series

SuperPikachuTNT
07-17-2012, 03:12 AM
my favri was angg,zuko and uncel iroh

SuperSkittle
07-18-2012, 12:49 AM
I loved Sokka he always made me laugh when i was little

The Arrow
07-18-2012, 02:21 AM
I believe I would have to go with Katara. It really intrigued me how she could turn water into ice and such. I think it's amazing how she could heal people's injuries.

Gamersaiyan4
07-18-2012, 02:48 AM
Momo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!