PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Crash Bandicoot game.

TheTrainerExpert
07-18-2012, 07:12 AM
My favorite Crash game has to be Crash 3 cause I mostly played that game of Crash.

SonicMario777
07-18-2012, 08:07 AM
My favorite is the only one I've ever played in my life, Crash Bash. I remember that game being so nostalgic, so crazy, and so difficult, but all so fun.

Minntul
07-18-2012, 01:22 PM
I've only ever played Crash 1, Crash Team Racing and The Wratch of Cortex.

I'd really have to play Crash 1 and Team Racing to decide since it's been a very long time.

Davismt
07-18-2012, 01:25 PM
I've only played one Crash Bandicoot game and that was Mind over Mutants. I thought that was a really fun game but I stopped at the Final Boss ship because it was too hard. Lol.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
07-18-2012, 02:19 PM
The only Crash Bandicoot game I have played is Crash Bandicoot Warped, so I guess it is my favorite.

TyphlosionX
07-18-2012, 05:53 PM
I've played 1 and 2 and clash of the titans I think it is called I forgot.When I was young and stupid I was like 5 I compared Crash to Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank like it was him in a new form and the first Crash games were made by the company that made spyro and Ratchet and Clank
Insomniac is the company name

Kamex
07-18-2012, 06:10 PM
The wrath of cortex is a given for me! It was a game I have been RE-playing since I was about 4 or 5. I used to call him the orange man. :3

TheTrainerExpert
07-18-2012, 06:16 PM
The only Crash Bandicoot game I have played is Crash Bandicoot Warped, so I guess it is my favorite.

Which is Crash 3 so you and I both like the same Crash game.

Minntul
07-18-2012, 07:03 PM
I've played 1 and 2 and clash of the titans I think it is called I forgot.When I was young and stupid I was like 5 I compared Crash to Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank like it was him in a new form and the first Crash games were made by the company that made spyro and Ratchet and Clank
Insomniac is the company name

Actually, Crash was originally made by Naughty Dog who went on to create Jak and Daxter and Uncharted.

Spirrwell
07-19-2012, 02:00 AM
The only two that I have any real memories of are Crash Bandicoot: Warped and Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. I have played others, but these are the ones I remember, but the one I'd have to go with as my favorite would be Crash Bandicoot: Warped. Hm, I don't even remember beating the Wrath of Cortex which I have for GameCube. Ah, I see it on my desk, my GameCube and Nintendo Wii are right next to me... what to do, what to do...

Zachgoose
07-19-2012, 05:01 PM
CRASH TEAM RACING!!!!

But if that doesn't count then I have to go with the Wrath of Cortex.

XpL
07-19-2012, 05:53 PM
I think Wrath of Cortex which seems to be really popular here as well. That and 2/3, really solid first trio in fact.

I like Wrath of Cortex a lot though for the diversity in modes/levels and phreaking double jump. Crash with double jump is OP.

The Arrow
07-28-2012, 03:25 PM
I love all of the Crash Bandicoot games, but Crash 3 will always be my favorite. I really need to play the series more sometime. xD

Merga
07-28-2012, 03:40 PM
Crash 2 has a special place in my heart, only because it was the first game I have ever owned. However, my favorite Crash game has to be Crash Team Racing, and before anybody mocks my opinion, Dingodile is the best character in that game.

TheTrainerExpert
08-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Actually, Crash was originally made by Naughty Dog who went on to create Jak and Daxter and Uncharted.

I wish Naughty Dog would take Crash back and make an amazing Crash game again. That is my dream.

Kyoits
08-07-2012, 06:32 PM
I really don't have a straight answer because i haven't really played Crash games but if i had to choose, Crash Kart Racing for the PS2 i don't really like it for the GameCube just my personal opinion